Rugby League Chat 2015 Season (Inc. Aussie)

Re: Rugby League Chat 2015 Season (Inc. Aussie)

Postby Dai_Dillinger » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:53 am

Cheers mate! Was a great contest
"I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise" - King Thierry
User avatar
Dai_Dillinger
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2245
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:17 am

Re: Rugby League Chat 2015 Season (Inc. Aussie)

Postby Yorkyblue » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:18 pm

Great Grand Final so far.

Leeds 16 Wigan 18 after 50mins. 2 quick Wigan tries.
http://www.nobodylikesonions.com
Sweet Caroline, good times never seemed so good (I don't believe it, you're making it up ya bitch)

Image
User avatar
Yorkyblue
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 19172
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:52 pm

Re: Rugby League Chat 2015 Season (Inc. Aussie)

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:38 am

Yorkyblue wrote:You always disappear when Cas destroy you then come back when you are doing well. ;)

I was gutted after the Grand final. I will not be bitter and say flukey Leeds. They won the lot so you have to say, Well done. Cannot believe you have lost the Beast, Carney btw.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
User avatar
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4057
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:03 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Rugby League Chat 2015 Season (Inc. Aussie)

Postby Yorkyblue » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Lost him where?

He's back from his suspension with Massey getting a nice contract to keep him happy about it all. ;)
http://www.nobodylikesonions.com
Sweet Caroline, good times never seemed so good (I don't believe it, you're making it up ya bitch)

Image
User avatar
Yorkyblue
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 19172
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:52 pm

Re: Rugby League Chat 2015 Season (Inc. Aussie)

Postby rah » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:55 am

2015 was a flipping terrible season for us (by which I mean Wire). 2016 is shaping up to be interesting.
rah
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:46 pm

Re: Rugby League Chat 2015 Season (Inc. Aussie)

Postby Trina » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:48 pm

rah wrote:2015 was a flipping terrible season for us (by which I mean Wire). 2016 is shaping up to be interesting.



Magic Weekend against us :P
Le Boss
User avatar
Trina
The Boss
The Boss
 
Posts: 24045
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:19 pm

Re: Rugby League Chat 2015 Season (Inc. Aussie)

Postby rah » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Trina wrote:
rah wrote:2015 was a flipping terrible season for us (by which I mean Wire). 2016 is shaping up to be interesting.



Magic Weekend against us :P


Yeah, they've basically just gone down the table and made the fixtures be between the two sides that finished next to each other. Bit annoyed it is still up in Newcastle though.
rah
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:46 pm

Re: Rugby League Chat 2015 Season (Inc. Aussie)

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:46 am

Yorkyblue wrote:Lost him where?

He's back from his suspension with Massey getting a nice contract to keep him happy about it all. ;)

Oh I thought he had been finished. All is well then. Wigan have got Catalans at home first game. Can say that is a home banker. They are awful away from home.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
User avatar
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4057
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:03 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Rugby League Chat 2015 Season (Inc. Aussie)

Postby rah » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:59 am

EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:Lost him where?

He's back from his suspension with Massey getting a nice contract to keep him happy about it all. ;)

Oh I thought he had been finished. All is well then. Wigan have got Catalans at home first game. Can say that is a home banker. They are awful away from home.


I wouldn't be too sure. Early season can throw in a few surprises and they have got a decent squad.
rah
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:46 pm

Previous

Return to Rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest