Rugby League Chat 2012 Season (Inc. Aussie)

Re: Rugby League Chat 2012 Season (Inc. Aussie)

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:18 pm

Hope Cas have a better season in 2013 otherwise you will have bought him the worst ever Xmas pressie.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Trina » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:30 pm

I know! But he has been saying he wants one, I've just been saying wait till after xmas and we will get the bronze membership.

I think there is a lot of season ticket holders that are not renewing this year, spoke to people at the games and a lass today at chaps rugby who has been a season ticket holder for years, she's not renewing it.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Yorkyblue » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:39 pm

It annoys me that people won't go cause we're shit.

I'd love to be able to have games off work and go home and away again like I used to. I went to every game home and away the first time we got relegated.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:13 pm

I agree. I now cannot afford it so maybe i should not comment. Eh i have seen some pics of trouble at the Grand final. Did you know about it ?.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Trina » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:It annoys me that people won't go cause we're shit.

I'd love to be able to have games off work and go home and away again like I used to. I went to every game home and away the first time we got relegated.

Its not cos were shit though...from the people Ive spoke to and seen comments online, its that they don't put the effort it or seem interested. There was one game me and Sy went to last season, cant remember which....but I was so pissed off we paid nearly £40 to see them not even try. If we lose we lose, I don't mind that. But it's awful to watch when they don't put in the effort.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Yorkyblue » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:17 pm

That's because they're not good enough to do any better. We're shit and the quicker people accept it, the better.

The worst thing to do is leave the club. That's going to make us worse. We don't have any money and need more sales through fans to ever stand a chance.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:56 am

Adrian Vowles and Lee Crooks have their season tickets sorted (and Vowlsey lives on Australia). At least some won't leave us!
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:57 am

Add Mark Lennon to that as well.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Trina » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:28 am

Was reading the website this morning and it says the amount of members signed up in the past week is the same amount as in the 1st month last season! I'm looking forward to the membership coming through the post to see what bits are in it. Supposed to be a card for 20% off a few different places. Hmmm, might use it for xmas pressies then put it back with the membership pack for Sy lol.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Wigan have signed Scott Taylor from Hull KR. 2nd signing from them. Must admit i do not know much about him.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Trina » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:32 pm

As its about rugby I'll post it in here. Went to chaps rugby yesterday and they were right dirty bastards we played. (Morley). The ref let them get away with so much that near the end of the game, one of there players punched our smallest and fastest player and knocked him clean out! Poor lad couldn't remember what happened. Then obviously all the players got involved. Earlier on in the game one of our lads got knocked out and ended up going to hospital, he just couldn't come round properly and kept saying it was like he was in a dream.

I know it's amateur but some of the refs in it annoy me so much. He was about 60 year old and couldn't keep up with the game at all, then let them get away with high tackles so they just got worse and worse.

We won though ;)
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:06 pm

The standard of refs in the pro game is at an all time low. Even the video refs cannot get things right. Does not surprise me that you are not happy with it at amateur level either.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Wales v England today. What did we learn from that ?. Just how poor Wales are. It was laughable.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:19 pm

England v France. Watched that straight after our game v United. What a bore it was. Well apart from Sam Tomkins playing well. The outcome was never in doubt. They do it all again next week in the final at Salford. I will watch Chelsea v Liverpool instead. The series has been a complete waste of time. Dreading knowing the attendance next week. Lost interest.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:35 am

People knock international level in football. That is amazing compared to Rugby League. Even when I went to Bolton about 10 years ago for a quarter final of a world cup game, I couldn't get in to the game. It's just not the same.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to Rugby