Amir Khan v Carlos Molina

Amir Khan v Carlos Molina

Postby prolific » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:44 pm

any tips for tonights fights guys and girls? Khan to win odds suck.
Last edited by prolific on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Re: Amir Khan v Carlos Molina (SkySports1 from 1am - 16/12/2

Postby GSK_AFC » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:09 pm

I don't like Frank Warren but http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/boxing/4698743/Frank-Warren-on-Amir-Khan-v-Carlos-Molina.html

Khan should win but apparently he's got an injured wrist and he has a new coach so you never know. I would put my money on Khan by decision.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby prolific » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:20 pm

from what I've read. Credit to adzii_nufc...

The media is just talking plain bollocks. To suggest his career was over last time was pure nonsense. I've went out on a limb here, Roach is the problem it seems, His camp/fighters have fallen apart under him this past year. Khan has made an excellent choice in Virgil, if Virgil can get his defence sorted and have Khan fighting a similar fight to Andre Ward then you have one hell of a boxer. The speed and reflexes with an improved defence will see him clear the ring of just about anyone. Khan should be in line should he beat Molina, more like when he beats Molina

Media & Khan have been very clever in attempting to make people think Molina actually has a chance, whilst anything can happen they've hidden the fact that Molina has done nothing major in his career, he's fought 17 bums, has minimal punching power and is handpicked. The fight is a straight copy of the Salita fight he took in Newcastle. Molina has never went 12 rounds and is used to 4-8.

Winner - Khan (TKO, probably with the first punch) Media hypes it up but the bookies know just as I do that this is going to be a one sided demolition, Khan is at 1/16 for the win.

On second though of the above, Their is a chance Khan may keep Molina in the ring just to show he can stick to a game plan. Comes off recent news he'll stop going for early knockouts Whilst I'd love a one punch fight stopper I guess I have to agree with Virgil's way of training him. If Khan knocks him out with the first punch of the night, what's he learnt or gained?
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Yorkyblue » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:33 pm

What time are they aiming to start the fight depending on other results? About 4:30? I see the program is 2am-6pm. I start work at 5am and was hoping to see him get knocked out before I set off but I might just miss it.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby GSK_AFC » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:26 am

Khan wins easily as expected. He called out Danny Garcia for a rematch which I'm all for.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby prolific » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Molina took a lot of blows and still stood but a K.O was just waiting to happen. Good to see he got pulled before damage was done. On Khan, I don't know. He's quick and all but his game needs to be worked on. He has to step up. He leaves himself open as he did last night. Any other fighter, decent fighter that is, would have picked him off as it has been the case many times before. I hope his new trainer can sort him out.

All the fights in the early hours were decent.
Last edited by prolific on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Maxduke » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Did you see the fight between Angulo and Silva(think that's their names)? I was cheering for Silva by the end of that, hell of a chin.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby prolific » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:33 pm

yeah Silva got the hearts of everyone it seems. hes only 20 too, a real exciting prospect.
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Return to Boxing