Ricky Hatton's cocaine shame

Re: Ricky Hatton's cocaine shame

Postby IMF » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:28 am

Exciting fighter?? He was a f*cking brawler and I was glad when he was finally floored. Nothing more boring than a boxer who just brawls.

His diet was a disgrace to the sport.
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler
SPEND SOME WONGA WENGA!!!

AND IT'S AAAAAAARSENNNAAAAAAAL!!
AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Location: Chigwell, formerly Isle of Dogs, formerly Redbridge

Postby Est83 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:43 am

I f**king love this guy! I'm a massive fan, and I've got shit loads to say on his ONLY two defeats and the American propeganda surrounding his fighting style (for another time maybe). He's the best boxer this country has EVER produced in my opinion, pisses over Calzaghe!!! Again, that's another debate!

At first I was dissapointed, and I still am a little bit. But every celebrity you can bloody well think of is doing this stuff, from Blue Peter presenters and gay boybands to full-time Athletes and artists. It's a shame, and it's a shame that Ricky's on the stuff as well as I think this seems very out character for him. But I'm not for one minute going to let this pile of shite, W****rs excuse for a newspaper effect my view of him. Still a legend in my eyes!

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Est83 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:45 am

IMF you sound like a Yank, one that only started watching Hatton after he beat Tzsyu.

If you can't see the genius in his footwork and his unrivaled ability to find space where most would say it doesn't exist... then you need some veriety in your boxing diet!

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby GunnGunn » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:51 am

Hattons diet pissed me off as well...

Why? Because if he kept in shape 90% of the time then he could have gone down as one of the greatest boxers of all time, instead, he put on 5 stone after every fight then spent a month severely cutting and it caught up with him...

The fact that he has been caught doing this is no surprise to me.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby StLGooner » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:07 pm

If he dies, ah well, one less City fan. :hiding:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby liam_cork » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Fabby wrote:I could confidently say about 90% of people who have done anything along the lines of coke won't be bothered either

exactly, who cares
arsene knows
liam_cork
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gzagee » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:37 pm

I wonder if it was stamped on or was it Peng? :think:
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby gzagee » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:40 pm

He was admitted to rehab apparently.

Dunno what the hoo-ha is about. Loads of them do it, he was the unfortunate who got caught. :dontknow:
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Est83 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:56 pm

That's exactly it, he got caught by some serious MI5 camera in a peep hole shit!

You can pick your favourite artist, athlete, TV presenter, politician (I know we don't have favourites), whoever... It's more than likely that they're on the powder too.

I think it's a shame to find out that he's on this shit as well, but he's not one of these celebs that make it f**king obvious. He's more aware of his responsibilities as a role model than most footballers, he just got caught out.

I bet Frank Warren's having a right laugh over these... as he snorts a line or two! Man I hate that c**t!

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby gooneritis » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:04 am

Est83 wrote:I f**king love this guy! I'm a massive fan, and I've got shit loads to say on his ONLY two defeats and the American propeganda surrounding his fighting style (for another time maybe). He's the best boxer this country has EVER produced in my opinion, pisses over Calzaghe!!! Again, that's another debate!

At first I was dissapointed, and I still am a little bit. But every celebrity you can bloody well think of is doing this stuff, from Blue Peter presenters and gay boybands to full-time Athletes and artists. It's a shame, and it's a shame that Ricky's on the stuff as well as I think this seems very out character for him. But I'm not for one minute going to let this pile of shite, W****rs excuse for a newspaper effect my view of him. Still a legend in my eyes!

Not to be pedantic, but hatton and calzaghe aren't from the same country.

it's a joke the uproar the media make about it when a large % of the upper class toffs who run the papers are all bang on the bugle every weekend.
i know someone who runs the doors at a few pubs/clubs hatton used to frequent and said it's nothing new, he'd apparently go through charlie that it was going out of fashion. do i condemn him? of course not, anyone who's dabbled in illegal substances (a HUGE % of the population) and has the cheek to criticise hatton is a hypocrite.
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Est83 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Sorry, I'll correct myself. Best in Britain IMO :biggrin:

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Previous