Harrison

Harrison

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Anyone watch the chump of boxing the other night?

Thought he started well and may have a chance to revivie his career. As the fight went on it was the same old stuff. What a f***ing punch he landed though. He did the same in prizefighter final though, didn't throw one punch then landed the one he needed to.

His name was brought up to fight Haye twice in that fight. Can't believe they were put into the same sentence.

Chances of a Harrison V Holyfield fight?
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Re: Harrison

Postby GunnGunn » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Holyfield would kill him.

Haye would kill him more.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby gzagee » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:26 pm

I was so fuming that Sprott didn't stop him in the final round. Before Fraudley pole axed him Sprott should've KO'd the Fraud.
Now I'm gonna hear untold about how he's still on track to win the world title and all that sh*t.

Get him in with that Derek Chizora, he'd shut him up once and for all.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby SE13 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Agree, good punch to stop the fight. But I'm unconvinced by Harrison, he's never quite cut the mustard for me. Always seems a bit lazy, too much backing off and not enough attack. That said, if the tactic works, you can't knock it!

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby TheLittleMozart » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:40 pm

gzagee wrote:I was so fuming that Sprott didn't stop him in the final round. Before Fraudley pole axed him Sprott should've KO'd the Fraud.
Now I'm gonna hear untold about how he's still on track to win the world title and all that sh*t.

Get him in with that Derek Chizora, he'd shut him up once and for all.

I think Harrison is a great boxer, one of the few great brittish talents we have out there and he's massive under-rated.
I recon he'd give Haye a run for his money. :sneaky:
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Libertine » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:03 am

I'm not a huge fan of Audley Harrison but he has managed to breathe new life into a career which had all but died.

It's a reflection on the sad state of the heavyweight division that i think it's very likely that Harrison (due to being European Champion) may get a shot at one of the Klitschko's before the year is out, possible before David Haye.

Yorkyblue wrote:Chances of a Harrison V Holyfield fight?

I hope that fight doesn't happen, Harrison would win if it did.
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Return to Boxing