Come on Amir Khan v Willie Liamond for title....... tonight.

Come on Amir Khan v Willie Liamond for title....... tonight.

Postby Windass10 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:47 pm

Come on Amir Khan tonight prove why your'e a class asian talent and win the title v Willie Liamond go on lad.
Windass10

Postby slappy » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:07 pm

Yeah, knock the bum out
slappy
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Fee » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:03 pm

well, he didn't manage to knock Limond out and I thought it was a good fight though it was a shame that Limond had to give up - but I guess a broken nose and jaw is good enough reason! :?

obviously I wanted Limond to win (he's a Weejy so I have to support him) although I do like Khan but he proved himself to be a bit of a t**t in the interview afterwards :roll:
Fee
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Fordy » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:11 pm

It was a good performance from Khan it shows he still as a bit to learn but it takes a lot to get up from a knock down especially when it is the first time you have been put down.

I still think it is too early for him to be having this sort of fight i think he will come unstuck if he gets pushed for a world title any time soon
Fordy

Postby Windass10 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:43 am

No way Khan is going to dominate and become a legend for me, Liamond give a good fight tonight and credit where its due, I am glad we have a asian talent and it shows people asians are talented.
Windass10

Postby Fee » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:59 am

Windass10 wrote:No way Khan is going to dominate and become a legend for me, Liamond give a good fight tonight and credit where its due, I am glad we have a asian talent and it shows people asians are talented.

:roll: are you going to start creaming again??
Fee
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Libertine » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:12 am

Windass10 wrote:No way Khan is going to dominate and become a legend for me.

Do you mean he is or he isn't going to?

And why do you keep going on about him being asian?

He's English isn't he?
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Libertine » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:14 am

Good performance from Khan last night.
Limond was a top quality fighter a few years back and is really good scalp for Khan to have on his record.
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Windass10 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:40 pm

No he aint english he is asian, People say asians aint talented at anything well that was a sign of why we are talented.
Windass10

Postby Fordy » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:42 pm

the last time i looked aisan people that was born in england are english im pretty sure when you look at is profile it says britsh
Fordy

Postby slappy » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:55 pm

Windass10 wrote:No he aint english he is asian, People say asians aint talented at anything well that was a sign of why we are talented.

Windy-arse, he IS English. The boy was born in Bolton and has been living a few streets away from our place up until a year ago so that makes him ENGLISH. Ask him what he is and he'll call himself a BRITISH asian.

No-one says asians aint talented, its all in ur head little boy

And WHERE did him winning the commonwealth title prove anyone but himself is talented? Fancy me thinking I'm talented because Barry McGuigan used to be a champion many moons ago!!

On to last night, I almost bricked it when he went down and really felt for his mum who was there praying in the front row ( and when we walked in front of everyone trying to get close to her boy but her hubby pulled her back ). They shouldn't let him do interviews cos he just waffles on about the same thing saying " You know what I mean? ".... I was sorta hoping he was thinking he was out on the streets of Bolton with his mates and was gonna use the F word
slappy
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby REG » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:59 pm

Well we do we have a Great Britain team in the Olyimpics then?
Yes he is prob Enlgish but different sports state the person under GB unlike football
REG
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby left right left » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:28 pm

khan is 100% english!! hw box for england as an am boxer!! he,s dad wheres a england shirt to most fights, and he has family who play cricket for england!!

saying all that!1 i,m not a fan AT ALL :x

he,s going down the same road as all frank warrens fighters!!! saying all the shit, and will only end up fighting for a world title against a washed up fighter!!

its all bullshit :roll:
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Fordy » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:32 pm

I agree mate i can see him been another naz
Fordy

Postby Libertine » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:46 am

left right left wrote:he,s going down the same road as all frank warrens fighters!!! saying all the shit, and will only end up fighting for a world title against a washed up fighter!!

its all bullshit :roll:

Spot on LRL.
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Next

Return to Boxing