Blackburn fixture

Post a request for any item you want

Blackburn fixture

Postby jgaugust » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi everyone,

I will be making a trip to London next month and will be in town when the squad takes on Blackburn at the Emirates. I am from the US and am not a full Arsenal member as I could not take advantage of the ticketing site since I couldn't get to the games.

Does anyone have an extra for that contest that I could purchase off of them? I want to attend my first Arsenal match and I think this would be as good of a time as any.

Thanks for your help.
jgaugust
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Re: Blackburn fixture

Postby whee » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Bumped this for you bud.

I'm using both mine on this day, but maybe All_Arsenal can help you out, he's reliable mate?
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Cheese » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Normally i would but i doubt i'll be around for this game.

When are you in london exactly?
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby jgaugust » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:13 am

I'm in London from March 12-March 18, so the only game I can get to is the Blackburn game on the 14th.
jgaugust
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Cheese » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:09 pm

I'll let you know if i can help out nearer the time. Like i said i'm not sure i'll be around for the game but i might be able to meet you the day before or you can meet a mate of mine. Let me see if i can get the ticket first though.
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby jgaugust » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:09 pm

I appreciate it All_Arsenal.

I actually just e-mailed someone from the company I worked for in London and she said she can get a ticket for the game at 125 pounds. Not ideal, but also certainly not the worst price I've heard for a Premiership fixture at the Emirates.

I think I'm just going to take the 125 as it is a safe bet for me and that's what I need right now given that I'd rather have peace of mind heading to London regarding the game.
jgaugust
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Gooner Girl » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:11 pm

If you're desperate i'm going to that game and i am sure hubby wouldnt mind if you had his ticket at face value (£39?) You'd have to sit with me though!
Gooner Girl
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby jgaugust » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:43 pm

Gooner Girl,

If something happens with the purchase through my company and it cannot be completed, I will certainly remember the offer. It is extremely kind of you. And I have no doubt that the game would certainly be enjoyable with another member of this wise forum.
jgaugust
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Cheese » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:38 pm

I would advise you not to buy a ticket for £125 - it's obviously being brought from a tout or online ticket seller.

Myself and GoonerGirl are both reliable and it's at face value.

Anyways the choice is yours and i hope you make the game one way or another.
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby jgaugust » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:57 pm

I am actually simply waiting on confirmation about the purchase at 125. I have been told through my company that it is a quality seat and although it is through a ticket seller, it is a much better price than what I have seen through other ticket sellers (upwards of 165 pounds). I should note that the company I work for and who I am getting the seats through is a football management group, so I trust what I am getting.

I certainly appreciate all the help from the people here on the board. It is nice to know that the community here is helpful with regards to people wanting tickets and should any of you come to the States and want to go to a sporting event (Basketball, Baseball, American Football, etc.), please don't hesitate to give me a shout as I will be more than happy to go and purchase tickets for you all.
jgaugust
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Return to Items wanted