Kitten - preferably a tiger tabby

Post a request for any item you want

Re: Kitten - preferably a tiger tabby

Postby CynicalGooner » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 am

Zedie wrote:Cats are far less high maintenance than dogs. Plus, if you have a cat in the house, you will never get mice (unless their a lifeless present left/trophy brought home!). Me and the missus work pretty long hours so i didnt think it would be fair to get a puppy as he'd be left home all day.

Plus, Nino (the kitten in question) is a bit of a nutter. My kind of nutter. He's pretty agile, reminds me of a young Theirry Henry...

lol rename him Titi

My cats are between 8 and 10 years old and are still crazy mofos. The biggest (and most dog like) understands some words like sit and sing (meowowow)
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby TheLittleMozart » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:10 pm

I just simply hate cats.

They come across as smug little bastards, who shit in a litter box... then proceed to kick it everywhere and then make you clean it up.
Either that or you let them out the house all day, the come back for food and then dissappear again!

Ive never met a happy, friendly cat in my life.
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Zedie » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:12 pm

TheLittleMozart wrote:Either that or you let them out the house all day, the come back for food and then dissappear again!

Thats what im talking about!! Low maintenance...

Love Nino, ive got my leg drapped over the arm of the couch and he's jumped onto my foot, balancing on the end of it suspended in mid air. Name me a dog that can do that. Im a lazy bugger when i get home so i cant be arsed to do too much.

A cat is perfect for my lethargy!

Anyway, im training him to be a Ninja Assassin type of cat. He's a bit rough around the edges but dedicated....
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to Items wanted