Two Arsenal Season Tickets Available for 2014/15

Post any items you have for sale

Two Arsenal Season Tickets Available for 2014/15

Postby gotfrainda » Wed May 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Hi,

My father and I have had two arsenal season tickets for over 10 years now. After I have just bought my first house and my dad has had a big operation, we will not be able to go next season.

I am looking to sell these tickets at face value. They are situated opposite the tunnel, slightly to the right, 5 rows from the front.
I have attached an image of the seat viewer to give you an idea of where they are located.

These are being sold on a rolling season basis, but i am hoping we will be able to attend again the following season.

These tickets are £1210 each (cost to us) and we are looking for two reliable people to take them on for a year. They are valid for every home league match and the first 7 cup games with the option to purchase tickets for additional cup matches.

If you are interested please contact me on here or directly via email at a.gotfraind@hotmail.co.uk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gotfrainda
Liam Brady

Re: Two Arsenal Season Tickets Available for 2014/15

Postby AFC10 » Wed May 21, 2014 5:20 pm

I really hope this is legit....
AFC10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Re: Two Arsenal Season Tickets Available for 2014/15

Postby gotfrainda » Wed May 21, 2014 5:25 pm

This is legit. We live in Hertfordshire and would want to meet with the potential buyer before anything was complete.
gotfrainda
Liam Brady

Return to For Sale