Villarreal v Arsenal Tickets For Sale

Post any items you have for sale or post a request for a item you want.

Villarreal v Arsenal Tickets For Sale

Postby billythefish » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:23 pm

Hi,

I hope I'm posting this in the right section of the forum, if I'm not I apologise!

I have for sale x3 tickets for the Villarreal v Arsenal game next Tuesday in the Arsenal end. Unfortunately neither me or my father can make the game now so I wondered if anyone on here would like them? We only want face value for the tickets which is £67 each. Please pm me if you're interested in them?

Up the Gunners! :arse fan:
billythefish
Liam Brady

Re: Villarreal v Arsenal Tickets For Sale

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Id be very suprised if you find a sale here, members here willl only purchase from long standing active members that they have come to 'know' online over a period of time.

Can members please be reminded that should you have any problems in purchasing/receiving tickets from other members then it is YOUR responsibility & NOT the responsibilty of Goonersworld.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby billythefish » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:19 am

She_Gunner_Wales - I can understand that but I'm genuine and these tickets are for real. Obviously if there's anyone on here that's interested I've got no problems giving them the confirmation email from Arsenal for the tickets as well as my full contact details including my Arsenal season ticket membership number. As I previously stated, if there is anyone on here that's interested in them please pm me.

Thanks again.
billythefish
Liam Brady

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:34 am

Thats re-assuring to know, if you dont have no luck selling here, try the ticket exchange on the official site. ;)

Good luck with that & stay active, we're a decent site. ;)
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby billythefish » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:12 am

Thanks! ;) I'll def be on here more often, don't worry about that! :arse flag.gif:
billythefish
Liam Brady

Return to For Sale/Wanted