Kolo Toure

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Kolo Toure

Postby chrisbishop69 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:07 am

is this man god? i think so. he is amazing i reckon he would be gd at anything he does, hell give him a bat and he will win the ashes for us
Chris is Cool
chrisbishop69
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Re: Kolo Toure

Postby Cheese » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:11 am

He plays with alot of passion for the game it's amazing to watch him play he is allways giving 100% and doen't make many mistakes and if he does he learns from them.
I love watching him go forward because when he was younger he used to play up front so likes to attack, he said this year he wants to beat his personel goal tally for Arsenal.
I hope he gets to :mrgreen:

:arsenal: LONG LIVE KING KOLO :arsenal:
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Fordy » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:20 am

over the last few seasons he as turned in to one of the best center backs there is in my opinion and with clichy and eboue at lb/rb i think arsenal should be really happy.
Fordy

Postby Trina » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:42 am

Toure puts in 100% every game. He was good to start with, but with how he has progressed and the player he has turned into is brilliant.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby insomnia » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:49 am

Aye he has become something special for sure, he is a great asset to the club and you can see the determination on his face when he plays...

A player i'm verry happy to be with us... :cool:
insomnia
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Cheese » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:51 am

He should be wearing the number 6 shirt along with the captains armband not Swiss/Fake Tony Senderos
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby chrisbishop69 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:05 am

i know wot u mean, but having said that senderous did have a gd game last night
Chris is Cool
chrisbishop69
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Libertine » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:11 am

Senderos had an excellent game last night.
I think gets a lot of unfair stick.

Toure is a brilliant player and a really nice bloke too.
He should be our full-time captain.
Unlike some other players, i don't really see a scenario where he asks to leave Arsenal.
I actually think he's got an outside chance of breaking Spider's appearance record.
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Cheese » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:11 am

chrisbishop69 wrote:i know wot u mean, but having said that senderous did have a gd game last night

His nickname is Swiss Tony but i call him fake Tony because he isn't the real mcmcoy :lol: also on last nights game i thought he had an average display against an average but hard working side.
I allways stick up for anyone in an Arsenal shirt and have done so for Senderos last season when everyone was saying get rid of him, but it just seems he isn't improving no more and doen't learn from his mistakes, i know everyone makes mistakes most of all defenders but he keeps making the same ones over and over again.
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Libertine » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:19 am

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
chrisbishop69 wrote:i know wot u mean, but having said that senderous did have a gd game last night

also on last nights game i thought he had an average display against an average but hard working .

I thought he was our best defender last night.
He made some excellent covering tackles when other members of our back four where out of position, and his passing was top draw.

I'm not trying to claim he's the best defender in the world but it seems to me that his mistakes are magnified, where as certain other players mistakes are overlooked.
(the bloke this thread is about for example.)
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby gaelclichy » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:24 am

HEY MEN.DID YOU FORGOT? HE IS OURS captain...so he is absolutely very good..i remember a man said KOLO is the most diffcult to dear with backfielder!!!so i think he must be the best backfielder in future!now he is as good as some famous player!
gaelclichy
Michael Thomas

Postby Cheese » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:35 am

Libertine wrote:Toure is a brilliant player and a really nice bloke too.
He should be our full-time captain.
Unlike some other players, i don't really see a scenario where he asks to leave Arsenal.
I actually think he's got an outside chance of breaking Spider's appearance record.

If your talking about Gallas then thats an unfair comment because Gallas has the whole team behind him and everyone speaks highly of him, he was the one who started the full time huddle and he is always organising get togethers so the players bond with each other.
I like Kolo i think he is our best defender and if it was me i would have put him as captain but Arsene mad his decision and the hole squad including Gilberto and Toure seem to be happy with.
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Windass10 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:36 am

Amazing player and he keeps getting better.
Windass10

Postby Libertine » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:04 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:If your talking about Gallas then thats an unfair comment .

Which bit?
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Cheese » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:24 pm

Libertine wrote:
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:If your talking about Gallas then thats an unfair comment .

Which bit?
Sorry mate i miss read the bit about asking to leave Arsenal :oops: i read it as you wouldnt get Kolo asking to leave but Gallas would :?

My mistake :lol:
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Next

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club