17/06/20 | Manchester City 3-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 11/03/20 | Manchester City vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby dc16 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:57 am

Nuggets wrote:
Rockape wrote:Bloody hell, which players I wonder? What a mess!

Its pathetic, just in case lol :rolleyes:

On the upside though....... If a player gets it (and one perhaps will) then that club will be shut down and they won’t be fulfilling their remaining fixtures. ( let's hope it will be the dippers )

If the dippers aren’t over the finishing line wouldn’t it be f***ing hilarious if the season was abandoned with no winner (as long as nobody has to get seriously ill to see that happen ) :arse fan: :arse fan:

You may laugh but their champions league fixture against Atletico is still going ahead. Do you know where half of Spain’s cases are from?

You guessed it. Madrid.
dc16
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Re: Postponed | Manchester City vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Ach » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:09 am

Have Nottingham forest or olympiakos games been cancelled?
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby elkanofan » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:18 am

Nuggets wrote:

On the upside though....... If a player gets it (and one perhaps will) then that club will be shut down and they won’t be fulfilling their remaining fixtures. ( let's hope it will be the dippers )

If the dippers aren’t over the finishing line wouldn’t it be f***ing hilarious if the season was abandoned with no winner (as long as nobody has to get seriously ill to see that happen ) :arse fan: :arse fan:

This really sums up the world right now, a total mess! Its not all due to this virus.

This virus while a real threat is absolutely a cover up for whats really going on financially behind the scenes. They are using this as an excuse for the financial apocalypse to come, the truth like they say i the Terminator film 'Judgement Day' is inevitable.

More QE will save the financial system this year for a Stock Market 40%, 50%, 60% total implosion until next year when the real financial apocalypse begins after the coronavirus is successfully quarantined, the stock market makes the biggest dead cat bounce in history before the true fall and financal apocalyptic reset to come.

Noticed, no huge institutions have gone under yet, there are some big institutions people live by which are insolvent and essentially walking dead. But they aren't quite ready for that fall yet, that's next year.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Nuggets » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:30 am

elkanofan wrote:
Nuggets wrote:

This really sums up the world right now, a total mess! Its not all due to this virus.

This virus while a real threat is absolutely a cover up for whats really going on financially behind the scenes. They are using this as an excuse for the financial apocalypse to come, the truth like they say i the Terminator film 'Judgement Day' is inevitable.

More QE will save the financial system this year for a Stock Market 40%, 50%, 60% total implosion until next year when the real financial apocalypse begins after the coronavirus is successfully quarantined, the stock market makes the biggest dead cat bounce in history before the true fall and financal apocalyptic reset to come.

Noticed, no huge institutions have gone under yet, there are some big institutions people live by which are insolvent and essentially walking dead. But they aren't quite ready for that fall yet, that's next year.

I totally agree, something is not quite right about this, man made crisis methinks.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Dejan » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:09 am

Well shit

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:52 pm

Saves us getting beat til later in the season, all good
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:16 pm

elkanofan wrote:
Nuggets wrote:

Do you really believe this will happen?

What are you doing to prepare for it?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:06 pm

It is appalling the way they went about this. They knew this guy had the sickness yesterday morning but did nothing. You just don't cancel matches in the middle of the night on the day it was due to be played, think of the fans who booked travel and hotels who are going to be left out of pocket by this (myself included). We were expected to get time off work and be ready to come in a week, we did that and are getting screwed again by a little bit of paranoia.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Ach » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:15 pm

Considering Olympiakos v wolves isn't postponed and he owns the Greeks and they are more likely to be infected than our players who saw him for few minutes then it's an overreaction but ultimately it's the first step to season being cancelled. Needs to be done asap
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Ach » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:25 pm

Arsenal players not being tested. Why was the game postponed then?
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Phil71 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:50 pm

Ach wrote:Arsenal players not being tested. Why was the game postponed then?

Because only some of our players met the Greek fella, and they are self-isolating on medical advice.

So we don't have the players to take up there. I should imagine Man City are not too keen to get near our players either.

But... as the government predict that maybe 1 in 5 people will get infected, if this approach takes hold it's the end of the football season.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Dejan » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:10 pm

time to cancel the complete league due to corona
Start fresh in august

Sorry liverpool
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby dc16 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:28 pm

I like the idea of them prancing around an empty Anfield with the trophy tbh.

An asterisk against their name if the league finishes early will be equally as satisfying though.
dc16
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby elkanofan » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:57 pm

Phil71 wrote:
elkanofan wrote:
Nuggets wrote:

Do you really believe this will happen?

What are you doing to prepare for it?
Best way to prepare is to do what I've already done and stock up on supplies, grains are the most efficent thing. Make sure you can cook a variety of solid foods because the global reliance on China has clearly created financial turmoil since production has halted because of the nationwide quarantine. Many everyday items the world used to thanks to capitalism will not arrive for a while at the very least.

Cash, the US Dollor is now on its last stand. Its useful now for a year or two at least before the great and very public death of cash via hyperinflation. I'm not a fan of QE but it must happen to prevent the financial apocalypse happening right now. SnP and Dow down another 5%-6%, FTSE holding on just about.

2020 truly is the year of 20-20 vision where the elites aren't hiding so much anymore. They want to move to their next stage and increase their power and wealth over this crisis they have manufactured. If you haven't already brought physical gold and silver i'd suggest you buy some now to preserve 10%-20% of your wealth. Keep an eye on Blockchain projects like Ethereum even more so than Bitcoin, which I'm convinced was made by the CIA anyway as the new 'cashless' system which is cannot be tampered with, the full audit if every transaction is hashed into the blockchain itself.

The elites are preparing to get as many people chipped as possible which is their endgame. If your a christian or religious you should of seen this coming since this has been a key point in scripture (mark of the beast).

Now this is way, way deeper than football matches being postponed like ours but this is serious times for serious discussion. The fact such elite money spinning events like this being postponed on mass should show us all how serious these times are.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:04 pm

Do you know one thing thats rarer than hand sanitizer in a hen dentist?

A positive, non doom and gloom post from Elkanofan that doesn't involve the world going to shit
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2019-20