05/12/19 | Arsenal 1-2 Brighton | Premier League

Re: 05/12/19 | Arsenal vs Brighton | Premier League

Postby Manoban » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:15 pm

whatever team he selects, they will be late to every ball, miss half the passes, overall don't give a fk

the best team freddy can pick are the u23s
Manoban
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:16 pm

theHotHead wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Embarrassed.

Where anyone gets off saying our players are any good is beyond me.

We can't even beat Championship level teams, Norwich now Brighton??

No coach is going to be able to save this lot, our defence is unfixable and our players allow each other to be isolated.

ITs all on the f***ing coaches. Wenger never coached defence, Emery was a f***ing idiot and Freddie has come in giving it the bigun about playing f***ing attacking football, get the team playing compact and organised ffs

We don;t have the players hothead. Everyone has worked that out. No one is scared of the names anymore. They know we have very little actual talent. Brighton just came to our home and had double our shots and beat us quite comfortably.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Salibatelli » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:17 pm

Power n Glory wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
StockGooner wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:I wonder if we keep being horrific and it puts pressure on Kronke to sell?

I wouldn't mind it.

At this stage, what does Kroenke have to answer for? I would of said the exact same 4-6 years ago, but now? They sacked Wenger, they hired a decent option, didn't work out so sacked him. Invested heavily in players these past few years, on the recommendations of others....

Blaming the wrong people there I feel

They need to hire a credible manager.

Not going to solve anything.
The squad has to be turned over and quickly and we just have to accept that we're not going to challenge for 5-10 years.
The club has been destroyed from top to bottom.

It doesn't change the fact that we need to hire a credible manager. Before Christmas and before the January transfers so he has some say in who he brings in.

Absolutely spot on, the longer we take the worse it will be, we need some decent in to start changing things and prepare for next season and give us an outside hope of winning the EL, if this carries on I really fear for us.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:17 pm

Losmeister wrote:
elkanofan wrote:
immsun wrote:This ones on Freddie

Pussy lineup and poor tactics

Wheres the midfield?

Wake up!

There is no midfield! We have shit players! This is the reality!

we need 4 CBs as well.

Entire squad of players needed. Only a handful should be staying.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby elkanofan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:17 pm

aniym wrote:
elkanofan wrote:

Wheres the midfield?

Wake up!

But Ozil is back and playing 90 minutes. He's our only WC player!!!

1 assist in 8 Premier League games! True World class numbers, i must say.

Mind you that assist was a corner where it was all on Lacazette showing his actual world elite level striker instincts!

Literally all he does is pass, lost the ball constantly today even when passing. Truly pathetic.

1/10 for the assist only!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby ZeRek » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:17 pm

I'm disgusted.
I'm confused why everyone is blaming Xhaka here when he was one of our better performers this game. All bullshit drama a side from what he did, this loss isn't on him.
Pepe was great, he needs to be starting.
I honestly just can't put it into words how I'm feeling about the state of this team. Every week I'm thinking we have hit rock bottom, then the next week it keeps getting worse.
We say we are 5 points above relegation zone, but seriously, we have west ham, Everton, man city, Chelsea and man utd coming up. We could seriously be in relegation zone after that run. I'm not being silly, we genuinely could be.

We need to get in a proven, good manager asap and give him a big budget to blow all on the defence. With the exception of a solid CDM.
ZeRek
Michael Thomas

Postby theHotHead » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:17 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

No coach is going to be able to save this lot, our defence is unfixable and our players allow each other to be isolated.

ITs all on the f***ing coaches. Wenger never coached defence, Emery was a f***ing idiot and Freddie has come in giving it the bigun about playing f***ing attacking football, get the team playing compact and organised ffs

We don;t have the players hothead. Everyone has worked that out. No one is scared of the names anymore. They know we have very little actual talent.

Dude, there is absolutely no way we cannot defend better, no way at all, even if you go belt and braces and have 2 f***ers sitting in front of the defence and you instruct your full backs to keep their arses in their half, we MUST defend better !!
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:18 pm

Özim wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
StockGooner wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:I wonder if we keep being horrific and it puts pressure on Kronke to sell?

I wouldn't mind it.

At this stage, what does Kroenke have to answer for? I would of said the exact same 4-6 years ago, but now? They sacked Wenger, they hired a decent option, didn't work out so sacked him. Invested heavily in players these past few years, on the recommendations of others....

Not going to solve anything.
The squad has to be turned over and quickly and we just have to accept that we're not going to challenge for 5-10 years.
The club has been destroyed from top to bottom.

It doesn't change the fact that we need to hire a credible manager. Before Christmas and before the January transfers so he has some say in who he brings in.

Absolutely spot on, the longer we take the worse it will be, we need some decent in to start changing things and prepare for next season and give us an outside hope of winning the EL, if this carries on I really fear for us.

No. We need to now focus on staying in the PL.
Time to face up to it. We;ve been headed here for quite a few years. It was only a matter of time before reputation stopped carrying us and the bottom fell out. The reason we are not getting home points anymore is because even the worst teams in the league know they can beat us at our place.
Last edited by jayramfootball on Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Salibatelli » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:18 pm

Manoban wrote:whatever team he selects, they will be late to every ball, miss half the passes, overall don't give a fk

the best team freddy can pick are the u23s

You know what though, sometimes motivation comes from the manager, players need to be inspired, right now the players don't care as there's noone giving them a kick up the rear end and making them believe. It's been a problem at Arsenal for almost 15 years now.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby Rastayouth » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:19 pm

Özim wrote:
Manoban wrote:feel bad for freddy

our players are letting him down

He picked another horrendous team, I mean Xhaka, Kolasinac....reallly?

It's on him, if he picked the right team he'd be fine, but his shocking lineups are really putting him in the line of fire.

Kola was one of our better players
Rastayouth
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby elkanofan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:19 pm

Losmeister wrote:
elkanofan wrote:

Wheres the midfield?

Wake up!

we need 4 CBs as well.

We need at least 1 center back, then we have Saliba next year so maybe another loan.

We need midfielders though. at least two.

One powerhouse and one genuine creator who can MOVE and at least dribble a bit.

Three signings in January can at least get us Top 8 but ore important give us hope we could pull off a miracle in the Europa!!!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Power n Glory » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:21 pm

StockGooner wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
StockGooner wrote:

I wouldn't mind it.

Agreed, they do. I think they did with Emery. At the time, he was a 3 time Europa League winner and a (Albeit a given) Ligue 1 winner. It didn't work out and he was gone.

I would say the only weakness is that we didn't do a Tottenham and sack our manager and have a credible manager lined up within hours. However, the Tottenham situation was brewing since last year. Our situation got VERY bad, VERY quick which I think is why we haven;t done it. Just got to hope they do hire someone credible

The Europa League isn't a good competition and Emery is a poor manager. It's all there in his track record.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Jase89 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:21 pm

elkanofan wrote:
aniym wrote:
elkanofan wrote:

Wheres the midfield?

Wake up!

But Ozil is back and playing 90 minutes. He's our only WC player!!!

1 assist in 8 Premier League games! True World class numbers, i must say.

Mind you that assist was a corner where it was all on Lacazette showing his actual world elite level striker instincts!

Literally all he does is pass, lost the ball constantly today even when passing. Truly pathetic.

What did Laca do apart from score a fluke header? None of them played well today, apart from Kola and Leno. I don’t think kola should start over Tierney but he did well today imo
Jase89
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Rastayouth » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:21 pm

theHotHead wrote:f***ing useless Freddie ! That was abysmal.

You come in, our biggest problem is defending snd you do f**k all to fix it. f***ing defend you bunch of c***

Man's only had a few weeks mi boss. Emeryball has been well ingrained in these players heads.
Rastayouth
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:22 pm

theHotHead wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

We don;t have the players hothead. Everyone has worked that out. No one is scared of the names anymore. They know we have very little actual talent.

Dude, there is absolutely no way we cannot defend better, no way at all, even if you go belt and braces and have 2 f***ers sitting in front of the defence and you instruct your full backs to keep their arses in their half, we MUST defend better !!

They don;t have the talent to implement anything they are told.
Look at the second goal, specifically at Pepe and Bellerin. It's truly shocking. That's not a lack of coaching. It's a complete lack of the basics in football.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2019-20