21/10/19 | Sheffield United 1-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 21/10/19 | Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:15 pm

Preview of Emery...

"We waaaaarkked a lot in ower weeeey and weee neet to keep warking in our wheeeey to improved, no. We waaaaark haard"
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:17 pm

jayramfootball wrote:Preview of Emery...

"We waaaaarkked a lot in ower weeeey and weee neet to keep warking in our wheeeey to improved, no. We waaaaark haard"

Taking then piss out of someone's English

Classy

How's your Spanish?
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:18 pm

Meet the new manager, same as the old manager but worse.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Holdini » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:21 pm

as usual i listened to his post match interview and i can't get my head around what the greasy fool is saying.
Holdini
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby NovaGB » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:22 pm

Godlop wrote:Coward line-up...

sad

Well said.
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Ach » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:24 pm

Looking on the bright side as I tend to do, I think this is it for Willock and saka as starters for a while. They have a future and we're kept in the team whilst we were playing well and getting results but with a loss, time to bring in the big guns especially as Laca is back, tierney and especially bellerin might be first choice.

Kids will have their time again.
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:27 pm

So, VAR actually reviewed that shirt pull on Sokratis and did not give a penalty. Confirmation if it were ever needed that VAR is just a tool for cheating. It's a fall back to perfect the cheating that is rampant in the PL. Over the course of the season it can be used to stack the deck in favour of some clubs and against others.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:28 pm

Holdini wrote:as usual i listened to his post match interview and i can't get my head around what the greasy fool is saying.

Yeah, saw it. He's a comedy act.
Christian Gross level of stupid.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Diablo » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:28 pm

Ach wrote:Looking on the bright side as I tend to do, I think this is it for Willock and saka as starters for a while. They have a future and we're kept in the team whilst we were playing well and getting results but with a loss, time to bring in the big guns especially as Laca is back, tierney and especially bellerin might be first choice.

I’d keep Saka in there. Bellerin and Tierney need to take over fullback duties now. Holding for the Greek. Torreira has to step in and step up. Needs to sit in front of the defensive and just mop up. Guendouzi and Ceballos on either side of him. Ozil as an impact sub.

We still won’t make champions league with this joker though regardless who plays tbh.
Diablo
Michael Thomas

Postby BexleyGooner » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:32 pm

My only consolation is that the little poisonous remainer dwarf John Bercow is miserable tonight too.
BexleyGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Ach » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:34 pm

Diablo wrote:
Ach wrote:Looking on the bright side as I tend to do, I think this is it for Willock and saka as starters for a while. They have a future and we're kept in the team whilst we were playing well and getting results but with a loss, time to bring in the big guns especially as Laca is back, tierney and especially bellerin might be first choice.

I’d keep Saka in there. Bellerin and Tierney need to take over fullback duties now. Holding for the Greek. Torreira has to step in and step up. Needs to sit in front of the defensive and just mop up. Guendouzi and Ceballos on either side of him. Ozil as an impact sub.

We still won’t make champions league with this joker though regardless who plays tbh.

That's the first post you've made that doesn't have any negativity.

And people say I don't bring out the best in people. Best in the world at what I do.

Saka was poor tonight. He has a bright future. Let him have the Cup games and home games in the league. Bigger game i.e. Europa he should sit out
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Diablo » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:48 pm

Ach wrote:
Diablo wrote:

That's the first post you've made that doesn't have any negativity.

And people say I don't bring out the best in people. Best in the world at what I do.

Saka was poor tonight. He has a bright future. Let him have the Cup games and home games in the league. Bigger game i.e. Europa he should sit out

I’m generally not a negative person I just get quite worked up when I watch these clowns f**k up the most basic things for 90 minutes week in week out.

I can take a loss. What I can’t take is a lack of passion and fight from the players. I want my club to play fluent progressive dominant high tempo football. That clearly ain’t happening under Bumery.
Last edited by Diablo on Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diablo
Michael Thomas

Postby elkanofan » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:51 pm

Defence was ok, the failure today was the attack. Way too disjointed!!! Pepe played very well but he still can't score!

Emery doesn't have an attacking philosophy because he only has one real creative player in the team in Ceballos who is a defensive hazard away from home.

Very disjointed in attack and this is why we lost today. Sheffield United have their fairytale match and win so credit to them, this sadly shows our level right now, Laca coming back will help us away from home but we need another creative player desperately in January!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby NovaGB » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:58 pm

If Emery survives to January, i think he needs to push Pepe out left, buy a RW who can cross, play 442 and flog Xhaka and bring in Doucoure.

And do not sign Ceballos, the guy looks lost.
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Diablo » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:00 pm

NovaGB wrote:If Emery survives to January, i think he needs to push Pepe out left, buy a RW who can cross, play 442 and flog Xhaka and bring in Doucoure.

And do not sign Ceballos, the guy looks lost.

Ceballos is quality. Hasn’t fully adapted to English football yet. Needs to play a little deeper too. Let’s be honest Bumery could make any player in world football look mediocre.
Diablo
Michael Thomas

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2019-20