19/09/19 | Eintracht Frankfurt 0-3 Arsenal | Europa League

Re: 19/09/19 | Eintracht Frankfurt 0-3 Arsenal | Europa Leag

Postby alexafc12 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:01 pm

Ach wrote:
Losmeister wrote:St Looey seems off the boil today.. whats that about? i mean, cripps is cripps yall keep lettinig him back... shrug...

From the biggest troll on here

I even highlighted posts you have made provoking me. What happened?

I got a warning lol

hey come on ... biggest troll is DG by a country mile.
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:01 pm

Attack was good, defence was pathetic as usual. We aint getting anywhere unless we buy quality CBs. Looking bad at it now it was the same old Arsenal in the window when it came to getting a good CB!! Not only that but clearly defensive training is a shambles as well.
Last edited by Gooner_ESR10 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Re: 19/09/19 | Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arsenal | Europa Leagu

Postby Nuggets » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:01 pm

Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Even now mods criticize me for no reason. Pathetic. Arsenal winning really hurts them

That's the last insult you get.

So you calling me a c*** is ok?

What reprimand did you get?

Go ahead and ban me then. You think I give a f**k. Quit acting like your f***ing prince charming, you know who you are.

Wtf

I insulted no one. We won. Be happy

Oh the word pathetic is right above me then? Are you f***ing blind?

I am happy, tired of you fucks ruining this once great forum.

Criticising me for no reason is not pathetic? Saying dejan follows me around is an insult to him and me and now another insult.

I've done nothing but defend myself on here. I usually ignore you as I did when you called me a c*** but blatant provoking can only be ignored so much. One rule for mods another for posters.

Its getting to look like that sadly.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Nuggets » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:02 pm

alexafc12 wrote:
Ach wrote:
Losmeister wrote:St Looey seems off the boil today.. whats that about? i mean, cripps is cripps yall keep lettinig him back... shrug...

I got a warning lol

hey come on ... biggest troll is DG by a country mile.

I think you mean Gooney ;) :rofll:
Nuggets

Postby gamechannel » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:03 pm

Nuggets wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Dejan wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Dejan wrote:As i said, we will punish them on the counter

But but they have more shots
But but we are not controlling posession

Got the win with half our youth team against the el semi finalist. Absolute class

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

If only you were smart enough to understand my point.

I remember the days that you were a great poster.

Now you have resorted to following cripps around like a lost puppy dog agreeing with everything he says, and now even using his lines. Shame!

Not really. The mood is better on a suicide forum. The criticism emery is getting is absolutely rediculous and its doing my head in. And im not even an emery fanboy. If he doesnt get top 4 he can do one.

Some said we should be controlling posession. Meanwhile we had mustafi, luiz, chambers, esr, saka and willock on. Rediculous. Hitting them on the counter was the perfect thing to do as shown in the scoreline.

3-0 with an half youth team against the el semi finalist. Absolute class by the team and emery. Obviously the latter will be ignored by some.

Feel free to follow cripps to the next forum then.

You totally missed the whole point again, it's really not hard.

You will see when we are trophy less again and not in the UCL.

Unless you have a crystal ball how can you say that, you really are on one tonight and it's not right, who watches the watchers. :Peace:

Its not hard to predict a bad campaign based on what some of the posters including myself have rationally assessed so far this season - today included. We were lucky to not have been punished today. Frankfurt had a lot of good chances that they effed up. I know your counter will be "but so did we!". That doesn't change the fact that we invited them to attack and they did- they were just a little too shit to finish off those moves. The worrying sign is that we are constantly mediocre. The worrying sign is that we are constantly getting outplayed yet Emery continues to persist with negative tactics. Even today, we could have had to share a point with them had they not have one of their players wrongfully sent off and them being down to 10 men because until then, it was primarily all Frankfurt in the 2nd half. Emery can't keep doing this and expect to get lucky everytime or be bailed out by individual brilliance from players - like Saka did today.
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Nuggets » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:07 pm

gamechannel wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Dejan wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Dejan wrote:As i said, we will punish them on the counter

But but they have more shots
But but we are not controlling posession

Got the win with half our youth team against the el semi finalist. Absolute class

If only you were smart enough to understand my point.

I remember the days that you were a great poster.

Now you have resorted to following cripps around like a lost puppy dog agreeing with everything he says, and now even using his lines. Shame!

Not really. The mood is better on a suicide forum. The criticism emery is getting is absolutely rediculous and its doing my head in. And im not even an emery fanboy. If he doesnt get top 4 he can do one.

Some said we should be controlling posession. Meanwhile we had mustafi, luiz, chambers, esr, saka and willock on. Rediculous. Hitting them on the counter was the perfect thing to do as shown in the scoreline.

3-0 with an half youth team against the el semi finalist. Absolute class by the team and emery. Obviously the latter will be ignored by some.

Feel free to follow cripps to the next forum then.

You totally missed the whole point again, it's really not hard.

You will see when we are trophy less again and not in the UCL.

Unless you have a crystal ball how can you say that, you really are on one tonight and it's not right, who watches the watchers. :Peace:

Its not hard to predict a bad campaign based on what some of the posters including myself have rationally assessed so far this season - today included. We were lucky to not have been punished today. Frankfurt had a lot of good chances that they effed up. I know your counter will be "but so did we!". That doesn't change the fact that we invited them to attack and they did- they were just a little too shit to finish off those moves. The worrying sign is that we are constantly mediocre. The worrying sign is that we are constantly getting outplayed yet Emery continues to persist with negative tactics. Even today, we could have had to share a point with them had they not have one of their players wrongfully sent off and them being down to 10 men because until then, it was primarily all Frankfurt in the 2nd half. Emery can't keep doing this and expect to get lucky everytime or be bailed out by individual brilliance from players - like Saka did today.

Why can't you just be happy with the win, unless you have a crystal ball you don't know how the season will finish, FFS how many games have we played. :tumbleweed:
Nuggets

Postby alexafc12 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:07 pm

Nuggets wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Even now mods criticize me for no reason. Pathetic. Arsenal winning really hurts them

Go ahead and ban me then. You think I give a f**k. Quit acting like your f***ing prince charming, you know who you are.

Wtf

Criticising me for no reason is not pathetic? Saying dejan follows me around is an insult to him and me and now another insult.

I've done nothing but defend myself on here. I usually ignore you as I did when you called me a c*** but blatant provoking can only be ignored so much. One rule for mods another for posters.

Enough. Ach vs StLGooner.

FIGHT
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Power n Glory » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:10 pm

Great games for Saka and Martinez. Poor overall performance. 24 shots from the opposition.....not good enough. That could have ended up 1-1. Too open and no control. But a great goal from Saka and also got an assist to finish the game off.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby alexafc12 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:11 pm

Power n Glory wrote:Great games for Saka and Martinez. Poor overall performance. 24 shots from the opposition.....not good enough. That could have ended up 1-1. Too open and no control. But a great goal from Saka and also got an assist to finish the game off.

good summary
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Jase89 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:13 pm

alexafc12 wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:

Wtf

Why all the insulting. Share your opinion but no need to attack other posters with such nastiness !

What’s going on here today?? People falling out, and your post makes sense for once :rofll:
Jase89
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Jase89 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:14 pm

OptaJoe

@OptaJoe
18y 14d - Bukayo Saka is the youngest player to score for Arsenal in the Europa League/Champions League since October 2008, when Aaron Ramsey (17y 300d) netted against Fenerbahce. Emergence.
Jase89
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby alexafc12 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:15 pm

just don't see the need for insults tbh. if someone's opinions or posting irritate you that much then block them ...
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby kaijuhk » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:22 pm

Chambers bringing some sensibility to the backline, shepherding players out, staying on feet. How hard is that? Obviously impossible for our lot.

Mustafi, Luiz and Sokratis will always be liabilities, it's just their characters.

We need to gel Holding and Chambers ASAP but I feel Emery will feel obliged to play a Sokratis/Luiz pairing again just like he feels obliged to play Xhaka as captain.

We have had more shots against us than anyone else in Europe and that's primarily due to having no protection in front of back four. Think about it, do we really have any reliable defensive-minded midfielders? Ceballos and Willock are too attack-minded, Guendouzi is young and experienced and Torreira is nowhere near his best. Then you have Xhaka, it almost makes sense why Emery is so heavily reliant on him.

It's gonna be a long, arduous season if Emergy doesn't right ship. I have hope in the way he handles Ozil, playing him only at home or against weaker opposition but I'm afraid. Very afraid it's going to be another last season.
Last edited by kaijuhk on Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kaijuhk
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:24 pm

Nuggets wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:

Wtf

:lol: Yea cause we have banned everyone that has ever insulted someone haven't we? I think you'll find that answer to be no. People insult each other every day here. If you'd like we can start banning every one that insults. Is that what everyone wants? Again, I don't make the rules and again, I have never banned ANYONE EVER!! Keep that in mind.

Also, if we banned everyone for every offence, we wouldn't have anyone left on the forum. Including the MODS.

I will gladly give up the MOD role today. I only came back because Trina asked. She isn't here anymore and ain't coming back.

But I'm not going to let anyone here sit there and take shots at the MOD team all day every day. We do this for free. We baby sit for free. We are far from perfect, so anyone that wants to take my place feel free. Trust me when I say I don't care. I didn't even want it.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Losmeister » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:27 pm

Ach wrote:

I got a warning lol

ahh yes, Cripps the victim.

anyhow, what i was tryna say is that St Looey seems to be in a mood.

And i'd love to the what GoonersWorld thinks...

Losmeister= troll
Cripps= victimized innocent

come now.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2019-20