28/04/19 | Leicester City 3-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 28/04/19 | Leicester City 3-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby indy23 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:23 pm

Interest: waning wrote:
indy23 wrote:I demand better players. Preferably men.
Don't forget better manager, board, owners and fans who aren't apathetic ostriches.

Doesn't matter if God is managing this squad. A spade is always gonna be a spade. We have no midfielders who can control the game. We have vaginas in the back and that's why we have to play the error prone one's. We have players who always hurt in Hector and amn. Amn is not a good rb. Period. U can't convince me otherwise. He's a good stop gap but a team thats worth in the billions shouldn't be using a f***ing cm as a rightback for 20 plus games. It's small time. . small club mentaility. Also bring in a fuckin man in the back who the players will not only respect but fear.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:26 pm

We are playing Mhkitaryan and feckin Iwobi on our wings, our best scoring midfielder missing and some of our defenders are finished... so away from home we arent doing shit with that. Gonna say what I said before, its a miracle we were even contending with the other clubs who've spent huge sums on players, minus the spuds who I hate to give credit to for anything. Its been a ride but onto the Europa league now where hopefully Emerys expertise will see us through.

We really really need to help Emery next season and spend well in the summer.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby antfosfosant » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:44 pm

Man U ahead. We are sixth, and Man U have easiest final two fixtures of the three. Fifth is best we can get if they win. Maybe that will help what is one of the thickest bunch of players ever to congregate in one team to focus on the EL
antfosfosant
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Keaneyg » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:51 pm

Understand supporters frustration with the manger and players but the problem with the club is the owner. Unless the supporters make it so uncomfortable for him to continue to take money out of the club nothing will change. We talk about the players needing a set of b**ls but we as supporters need to step up and confront the issue. This squad as set up will never win the league. Who on that team today would start at Man City or Liverpool
Keaneyg
Liam Brady

Postby Jase89 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:17 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Disgraceful and not acceptable top to bottom.

Thank god I sacked the game off at half time to go to a restaurant so I didn't have to witness this crap.

I'm offshore and was allowed to watch the game but actually decided to go back to work after they scored the first goal!!
Jase89
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby antfosfosant » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:24 pm

antfosfosant wrote:Man U ahead. We are sixth, and Man U have easiest final two fixtures of the three. Fifth is best we can get if they win. Maybe that will help what is one of the thickest bunch of players ever to congregate in one team to focus on the EL

Man U drawing and in sixth. We are in fifth behind Chelsea who have hardest run in for last two. Fourth in ours, hope that helps inspire what is one of the greatest bunch of players to congregate in one team to focus on last two games and a bonus cup win in Baku
antfosfosant
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Rockape » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:26 pm

antfosfosant wrote:
antfosfosant wrote:Man U ahead. We are sixth, and Man U have easiest final two fixtures of the three. Fifth is best we can get if they win. Maybe that will help what is one of the thickest bunch of players ever to congregate in one team to focus on the EL

Man U drawing and in sixth. We are in fifth behind Chelsea who have hardest run in for last two. Fourth in ours, hope that helps inspire what is one of the greatest bunch of players to congregate in one team to focus on last two games and a bonus cup win in Baku

Good luck with that! We won’t win at Burnley for starters!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Re: 28/04/19 | Leicester City vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby tufnelltoughie » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:31 pm

Phil71 wrote:
tufnelltoughie wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Emery is not to blame for the incapabilities or stupidity of the players

He has to take some responsibility for those he selects and coaches.

They were already here when he arrived.

Leno, Sokratis, Guendouzi, Torriera?
tufnelltoughie
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Re: 28/04/19 | Leicester City vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Phil71 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:41 pm

tufnelltoughie wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
tufnelltoughie wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Emery is not to blame for the incapabilities or stupidity of the players

He has to take some responsibility for those he selects and coaches.

They were already here when he arrived.

Leno, Sokratis, Guendouzi, Torriera?

Add Lacazette and Aubameyang to that list and it’s the only six players I’d keep.

The rest can f**k off.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Losmeister » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:43 pm

so glad i didnt watch.

this is arsenal. imploders. ffs.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:56 pm

Thing is, as drab as the result was, what's more depressing is we simply cannot afford to invest in the players who are of good enough quality to challenge across multiple fronts.

Every "hidden" gem is no longer hidden, and decent, class players are £25m plus these days.

And we don't need a few, we realistically need at least 5 players of good quality...can't really see at least £150m of investment.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:27 pm

GunnGunn wrote:Thing is, as drab as the result was, what's more depressing is we simply cannot afford to invest in the players who are of good enough quality to challenge across multiple fronts.

Every "hidden" gem is no longer hidden, and decent, class players are £25m plus these days.

And we don't need a few, we realistically need at least 5 players of good quality...can't really see at least £150m of investment.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Welcome back :cheers:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby #ST » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:42 pm

We were poor. I don't like to point out to the ref because we were truly poor even before that but.. How on earth did AMN get 2 yellows for THOSE freaking fouls.. That was some bullshitttt

With 11 v 11, and the fact we are always better in the second half, WHO KNOWS, you know? Who f***ing knows. We will never know.

I'm sick and tired of being f***ked by refs.

Again I want to add, we were very very poor even before the red card
Wembley:
Community Shield @6-8-'23 = 1*-1 Manchester City

Emirates Stadium:
First game @10-9-'11 = 1 - 0 Swansea
Most memorable game @24-2-'22 = 2 - 1 Wolves
Last game @09-03-'24 = 2 - 1 Brentford
Next game @03-04-'24 = VS Luton [ Block 121 - Seat 847 ]
#ST
Predictions League 2019-20, 2021-22 Winner
Predictions League 2019-20, 2021-22 Winner

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:22 pm

Spurs lose.
Utd and Chelsea draw...

...we bottled it again.
Another big chance wasted.

Top 4 is gone and it's going to take a miracle to win the EL.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby gooney » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:54 pm

Keaneyg wrote:Understand supporters frustration with the manger and players but the problem with the club is the owner. Unless the supporters make it so uncomfortable for him to continue to take money out of the club nothing will change. We talk about the players needing a set of b**ls but we as supporters need to step up and confront the issue. This squad as set up will never win the league. Who on that team today would start at Man City or Liverpool

The owner aint going anywhere. We have the owner we deserve. Arsenal sold its soul long time ago and deserve no succees. For years they have been bleeding the fans and our fand have been accepting it. Over the years I have come to hate the club and its failure gives me more and more satisfaction.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2018-19