28/10/18 | Crystal Palace 2-2 Arsenal | Permier League

Re: 28/10/18 | Crystal Palace 2-2 Arsenal | Permier League

Postby Santi » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:54 pm

Don't think it was a clear pen, it was for sure one of those where if that is at the other end we are screaming for it. Xhaka definitely makes a stupid move to dangle his leg and gives Zaha the chance, but the way he falls is so exaggerated that you can see he was looking for it.

Whether thats accepted now as a clever 'winning the penalty' move idk but we had a handball goal anyway so f**k it.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby starmandb » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:44 pm

Mike Dean wrote:
starmandb wrote:0 same as the none they had scored anywhere in 7 games last season
I don't do circulars
I have made my point
You are right, you win

Not trying to win a argument. I understand where you are coming from. It's just that my initial post was regarding this season and CP has been dire when it comes to scoring goals. What I was trying to say was that they should fear our attack, not the other way around, which is why I made the comment.

Peace. :)

Peace be with you x
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Losmeister » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:27 pm

Ach wrote:
Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha says he has been sent racist abuse and threats after winning a penalty in Sunday's 2-2 draw with Arsenal.

Zaha was tripped by makeshift left-back Granit Xhaka late on to allow Luka Milivojevic to equalise from the spot.

"For all the people taking it one step further and being racist and wishing death on my family, I wish you and your families the best too," he said.

"My life is still very good despite your hate."

After the match, Xhaka said in a post-match television interview he thought the incident had been a "clear penalty".

Since the start of the 2014-15 season, only Leicester's Jamie Vardy (13) has won more penalties in the Premier League than Zaha (11, level with Raheem Sterling).

Wtf

some goons ar arseholes it seems.

zaha has some game
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2018-19