28/07/18 | Arsenal 5-1 PSG | Pre-season Friendly

Re: 28/07/18 | Arsenal 5-1 PSG | Pre-season Friendly

Postby Santi » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:22 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Zenith wrote:The lads

This can not be underestimated.

The team actually look happy and together - something we've not seen for a decade.
Over the last 3 games I also saw the team pressing more - even against BW - without the ball and much more movement with it.
So far I like what I am seeing.
I would like to see just a couple more player moved on though - Ramsey and Bellerin.

Tellin u it's since Auba joined, he's just got such a good energy around him everytime you see any clip or anything he does.

Sure he has his asshole moments like everyone but seems like everyone's getting along since he came in and the little dog f***er left.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:24 pm

Santi wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Zenith wrote:The lads

This can not be underestimated.

The team actually look happy and together - something we've not seen for a decade.
Over the last 3 games I also saw the team pressing more - even against BW - without the ball and much more movement with it.
So far I like what I am seeing.
I would like to see just a couple more player moved on though - Ramsey and Bellerin.

Tellin u it's since Auba joined, he's just got such a good energy around him everytime you see any clip or anything he does.

Sure he has his asshole moments like everyone but seems like everyone's getting along since he came in and the little dog f**ker left.

No not just since Auba came, since Auba came and someone else left ........ after 22 yrs.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:27 pm

OK I disagree but cool
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:37 pm

lmao why is everything about wenger its turning into a meme
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:29 pm

Sims wrote:lmao why is everything about wenger its turning into a meme

Its not that everything's about Wenger but the team were never like this when he was here because we were having sh*t times right??

Did the team all have fun and lark around when were getting knocked out the Europa or couldn't win away or the fans shouting Wenger out every match?

So in that light how can he not be mentioned?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Pudpop » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:04 pm

I still think Wengers the reason behind brexit tbh
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Sims » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:19 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Its not that everything's about Wenger but the team were never like this when he was here because we were having sh*t times right??

Did the team all have fun and lark around when were getting knocked out the Europa or couldn't win away or the fans shouting Wenger out every match?

every pre-season is almost like this ur only noticing it because people are trying to draw out anything "better" at the club just cause hes left when in reality nothing has changed at all

the dressing room atmosphere has always been extremely good at arsenal, it was one of his strengths
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:50 pm

Sims wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

every pre-season is almost like this ur only noticing it because people are trying to draw out anything "better" at the club just cause hes left when in reality nothing has changed at all

the dressing room atmosphere has always been extremely good at arsenal, it was one of his strengths

Right so why is Bellerin all over the media saying "We're working harder than before and the team is really bonding" and all that stuff.

You're acting like I'm making this sh*t up ffs, I'm going off what I'm hearing, its not my opinion.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:34 pm

What do you expect him to say?

Omg wengers left, we've got emery in now so I'm not sure how we are going to survive?

You lot are more positive about the cluv since wengers gone so now you view the same things that were happening in pre seasons past positively.

The squad has always been like this, most of you were complaining when the boys were showing togetherness when they took selfies after a big match etc.

That and coming off the back of a season of everyone in uproar because wenger out etc. To him leaving and now people's emotions are on reset.

We should check back in when we have some unfavourable results and see how people view the lads larking about.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:17 am

Zedie wrote:What do you expect him to say?

Omg wengers left, we've got emery in now so I'm not sure how we are going to survive?

You lot are more positive about the cluv since wengers gone so now you view the same things that were happening in pre seasons past positively.

The squad has always been like this, most of you were complaining when the boys were showing togetherness when they took selfies after a big match etc.

That and coming off the back of a season of everyone in uproar because wenger out etc. To him leaving and now people's emotions are on reset.

We should check back in when we have some unfavourable results and see how people view the lads larking about.

Listen, I don't know why the fk everyone's banging on talking sh*t, I just heard Holding say the exact same thing in his interview "We're working harder than before" so all I'm doing is repeating what the fkin players are saying and everyone's acting like "I'm" banging on about Wenger.

.......... I mean are people actually trying to argue that the players don't seem happier? I would of thought that would be a given seeing as we've just come out of finishing 6th, couldn't win away all 2018, knocked out of a supposed mickey mouse cup, banners and fans calling for the managers head, booing after games, protests the lot.

So is it a stretch for me to say the players seem happier now? more like obvious but people want to argue it?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby starmandb » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:00 am

Zedie wrote:What do you expect him to say?

I will always be happy if a tv camera picks up our bench looking happy during a 5-1 win even if it is in a pre season friendly
I will always be slightly irritated by our players posting selfies after a good win away or a semi final
I would much rather let the wins speak for themselves
The big celebration should always be accompanied by a trophy
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Manoban » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:34 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Sims wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Right so why is Bellerin all over the media saying "We're working harder than before and the team is really bonding" and all that stuff.

You're acting like I'm making this sh*t up ffs, I'm going off what I'm hearing, its not my opinion.

He's not going to say "I'd rather get a new hairstyle than train and wish I was back at Barcelona, cus f**k these shit teammates"
Manoban
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby yadunoe » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:58 am

Man we need more transfers mustafi n sokratis gonna be f***ked we need soyuncu n dembele in
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2018-19