25/02/18 | Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City | Carabao Cup

Re: 25/02/18 | Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City | Carabao Cup

Postby gunner.b.allright » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:28 pm

thats the crux of the whole problem which frustrates ALL Arsenal fans , how can a team crush an opponent one week , and be so fuckin inept 7 days later ......something is seriously wrong .

Motivation ? .

or lack of it ........

For motivation the buck stops with him .
gunner.b.allright
Liam Brady

Postby UFGN » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:58 pm

I'm still very pissed off about yesterday as a performance and result

But looking back on it with a bit of perspective you can never resent a trip to Wembley to see your team in a cup final

When I was a kid going to matches was an expensive and rare treat. Now I have regular access to tickets, and maybe because of where I came from it still feels special. Cup finals the same but 100x more intense
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Luzh 22 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:19 pm

UFGN wrote:I'm still very pissed off about yesterday as a performance and result

But looking back on it with a bit of perspective you can never resent a trip to Wembley to see your team in a cup final

When I was a kid going to matches was an expensive and rare treat. Now I have regular access to tickets, and maybe because of where I came from it still feels special. Cup finals the same but 100x more intense

I've been fortunate enough to go to some of our cup finals. If i'd have been there yesterday, I'd have been fuming given that shit show.

Players literally walking round the pitch, especially in the most high energy positions, in a cup final? I've never seen the like before, and I'm knocking on 38.

Never seen a team being olay'ed in a final, and certainly never seen half the fans leave with 20 mins to go.

The whole club is f***ked.
"O Striker, Striker, why are you Striker?" - Arsene Nose 12/07/16
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2017-18