22/12/17 | Arsenal 3-3 Liverpool | Premier League

Re: 22/12/17 | Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Cech - 4/10 made a good save at 1-0, but literally gave Mignolet a hand by copying him for the 3rd goal
Bellerin - 1/10 the guy has no ability at all and showed it again
Koscielny - 3/10 all over the place. Was he marking anyone????
Monreal - 4/10 clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle...
Maitland- Niles - 7/10 best player ... out of position a couple of times but showed good determination to get back and looked strong
Mustafi - 5/10 - meh
Xhaka - 4/10 - I always give him a 4 for comedy effort. His comedy genius even rubbed off on Mignolet
Wilshere - 6/10 - Looked pretty strong . Not enough attacking from him though, but some good passing
Ozil - 6/10 - mixed bag... dangerous going forward at times, awful lack of concentration at others. Poor defensively. Good goal
Iwobi - 2/10 hahahahahahaha... Xhaka the Clown's apprentice.
Lacazette - 4/10 - a trier with no talent
Alexis - 5/10 - horrible error which led to 3rd Liverpool goal. Tries to do too much, loses it often. Good run for goal.
Welbeck - 3/10 - his best game for some time. :|
Walcott - 2/10 meh.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby greengoonerie » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:56 pm

jayramfootball wrote:Cech - 4/10 made a good save at 1-0, but literally gave Mignolet a hand but copying him for the 3rd goal
Bellerin - 1/10 the guy has no ability at all and showed it again
Koscielny - 3/10 all over the place. Was he marking anyone????
Monreal - 4/10 clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle...
Maitland- Niles - 7/10 best player ... out of position a couple of times but showed good determination to get back and looked strong
Mustafi - 5/10 - meh
Xhaka - 4/10 - I always give him a 4 for comedy effort. His comedy genius even rubbed off on Mignolet
Wilshere - 6/10 - Looked pretty strong . Not enough attacking from him though, but some good passing
Ozil - 6/10 - mixed bag... dangerous going forward at times, awful lack of concentration at others. Poor defensively. Good goal
Iwobi - 2/10 hahahahahahaha... Xhaka the Clown's apprentice.
Lacazette - 4/10 - a trier with no talent
Alexis - 5/10 - horrible error which led to 3rd Liverpool goal. Tries to do too much, loses it often. Good run for goal.
Welbeck - 3/10 - his best game for some time. :|
Walcott - 2/10 meh.

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll: Thank you for your post Mr. Maitland- Niles. Your son will get better with experience but today he was completely outclassed.
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby realtalk » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:57 pm

Damn park footy at pro level. Why can't we just hire George Graham for defensive coach for f**k sake.
We obviously do not train in setting up our forwards its all just triangle bullshit the ways players commit to play intricate shit and not care of holding position. Its clear no training is done to set up forwards its all just pass and move triangle shite.
Last edited by realtalk on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:57 pm

greengoonerie wrote:
My agenda is as follows - I follow Arsenal and not Arsene Wenger. I support players who give a shit when they go out on the pitch. Ozil tonight didn't give a shit for about 75 mins.

REad my first half synopsis earlier - you'll see what i had to say about all the team - individually- including Sanchez.

Your agenda (are you Ozil's agent btw?) is clear - you won't hear any criticism of your hero.
Fair enough but get used to people having differing opinions. It's called life. Not everyone buys into the hype that Ozil is a "world class" player.

Yes this world is full of idiots I agree.

Not one of our players was outstanding, a few had mares, Ozil was not one of those.

I'm not stating Ozil had a great game, I'm saying compared to some of the trash on display, he passed better than most and scored ......... yet you want to single him out.

Go ahead, you'll look the fool.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby greengoonerie » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:58 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
greengoonerie wrote:
My agenda is as follows - I follow Arsenal and not Arsene Wenger. I support players who give a shit when they go out on the pitch. Ozil tonight didn't give a shit for about 75 mins.

REad my first half synopsis earlier - you'll see what i had to say about all the team - individually- including Sanchez.

Your agenda (are you Ozil's agent btw?) is clear - you won't hear any criticism of your hero.
Fair enough but get used to people having differing opinions. It's called life. Not everyone buys into the hype that Ozil is a "world class" player.

Not one of our players was outstanding, a few had mares, Ozil was not one of those.

I'm not stating Ozil had a great game, I'm saying compared to some of the trash on display, he passed better than most and scored ......... yet you want to single him out.

Nope again - you're not reading the posts - who's the fool now?

Different opinions. Get over it.
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:59 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
greengoonerie wrote:

This is why I am actually looking forward to Ozil giving the bird to idiotic Arsenal fans on his way out of the club.
As we drift to mid-table we'll likely won't see a player of his world-class talent again at the club in the next 10 years.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby greengoonerie » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:02 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
greengoonerie wrote:

This is why I am actually looking forward to Ozil giving the bird to idiotic Arsenal fans on his way out of the club.
As we drift to mid-table we'll likely won't see a player of his world-class talent again at the club in the next 10 years.
THanks Jayram - your post confirmed what i think about Ozil is correct.

This post comes from the same person who just posted that Maitland-Niles was Arsenal's best player tonight :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Alexis » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:07 pm

well that was fun to watch.

2 teams trying to outshit each other.

had a quick read back at this thread. Gooney posting like a madman whilst liverpool were winning then suddenly disappeared after we scored first goal, fukin take your L, idiot.

anyway this game sums up exactly why neither team will ever win anything of note. Can't defend and do not know how to manage games ffs
Alexis
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Mowgz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Zedie wrote:
Losmeister wrote:2 keeper gaffes
2 deflected lucky ass goals for pool...

they didnt score one clean goal, f***ers

Yup. The jarz involved in their 2 goals was ridiculous.

yup
although we were poor many times in the game and liverpool looked the better side i think liverpool were very fortunate with their goals.
1st deflection made it sit up perfect for a really well taken header but deflection could have gone anywhere. very lucky
2nd would have been straight to cech without deflection. very lucky
3rd kos & cech, kos positioning & cech arm turned to jelly. crap defence
Mowgz
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby elber » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Atrocious f***ing performance that was. Liverpool should have been out of sight by half time. If Sanchez hadn't have scored practically straight from the restart after Liverpool got their second I think we would have gone on to being on the end of another thrashing.

This has to be Wenger's last season.
Last edited by elber on Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
elber
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Sims » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Maitland-Niles has been great for a youth player chucked in so far

A credit to the academy. Hope he doesn’t go down the iwobi path
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby elber » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Sims wrote:Maitland-Niles has been great for a youth player chucked in so far

A credit to the academy. Hope he doesn’t go down the iwobi path

He was all over the place tonight. Shambolic display.
elber
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Sims » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:34 pm

1v1 he was great defensively, could teach Kola a few things lmao
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Re: 22/12/17 | Arsenal 3-3 Liverpool | Premier League

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:16 am

My 2 cents:

*Elneny should have started. Probably one of Mustafi or Coquelin should have started too. Wenger’s obsession with certain players is killing this team.

*Sanchez has not been himself this season for sure and definitely needs to be sold. The problem is Sanchez at 1% is better than all our other options at 100%. Vital he is replaced with someone decent if/when he leaves
Ramsdale
(Turner/Hein)
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
(Tomiyasu/Niles) (Timber/Holding) (Trusty/Kiwior) (Tierney/Tavares)
Odegaard(c) —- Rice
(Xhaka/Lokonga) —- (Partey/Elneny)
Havertz
(Jorginho/Vieira)
Saka Jesus Martinelli
(Pepe/Nelson) (Nketiah/Balogun) (Trossard/ESR)

Last Updated: 07/02/23
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner

Re: 22/12/17 | Arsenal 3-3 Liverpool | Premier League

Postby elkanofan » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:02 am

CrimsonGunner11 wrote:Judging by the lineup Wenger put out, I'm betting this will be a game the neutrals will enjoy
And the winner of the best post of the thread is.......

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2017-18