02/12/17 | Arsenal 1-3 Manchester United | Premier League

Re: 02/12/17 | Arsenal 1-3 Manchester United | Premier Leagu

Postby Cripps » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:10 pm

Losmeister wrote:who does cripps wank off to more? mourinho or ronaldo.

such an exhibitionist

Childish comment. To be expected though.

I call it like it is. Always have done and always will. If you want to make stuff up and be all childish then by all means go ahead, I'd do the same but I'd get banned. Zedie trolls but he's untouchable on here so I can't really say much to him.

All this Jose parks the bus malarkey was destroyed tonight and has been proven to be ridiculous. Best title winning club side ever Real was under his management. Scored more than us this season and just scored 3 whilst in third gear at our ground. Great parking the bus.

Am I pissed off we lost? Can someone Ben pissed off at something they totally expected? We haven't beaten Jose in a meaningful game yet and with the way they look this season we weren't going to today.

But you hide behind the oh we dominated so we should be awarded three points crap.

I stick to facts

And as I never sit in the fence, the answer to your question? Ronaldo.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Losmeister » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:55 pm

oh i was plenny worried about his game and thought that a draw was most that could be "expected"

the whole biz about their early press is overstated... if two players were marauding harassing v 1 and they coughed it up, ok.

but a mild run after by lingard is not FORCINg a turnover imo.

mustatfi's was particularly bizarre and stupid. absolutely lost his mind.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby antfosfosant » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:58 pm

This is not a performance that should cause angst. Yes defence made 3 awful mistakes. But, absent those, this was one of the best performances this season. Ozil continued his trajectory and has more influence in this game than arguably v Huddersfield. Ramsey (can’t believe saying this) was a real presence, Lacazette showed why he was bought (albeit 2 seasons too late). Alexis was worst player other than the defensive culprits, which says much about the performance in itself
antfosfosant
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Cripps » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:06 pm

Watched the highlights

Kos has to go
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Reverend Gooner » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:07 am

Watched the highlights on MOTD without knowing the score. Unbelievable really, defensive insanity mixed with one of De Geas best ever days. So much was good from us, so much was an anomoly so i will treat it like one. I hate losing to the those ***** but this time I am not going to get pissed about it, what can you do when things play out like that. At least we didn't lose much ground on 4th and at least Pogba is out of the derby. Hopefully City get the win.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Alexis » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:33 am

Mike Dean wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:
realtalk wrote:We need a new goalie and maybe 2 CBS.

We need a complete makeover in defense and midfield.

Our attack is finally sorted with AOL but will be reduced to L soon.

Losers we truly will be.

no we need a makeover in management first.

We commit too many players in attack and always get caught out. That's by playstyle and tactic, there is no plan, its always all out attack and it always costs us. Ongoing for 10 years.

When you are down 2 goals, you don't have much of a choice other than attacking.

Our defence killed our chances very early on.

I could have lived with them scoring spectacular goals by beating our defence. It's tough to swallow because our defence gave them the game instead.

yea i agree but my comment was more in the general as we always get caught out by pushign too many at once.
Alexis
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:51 am

I fkin knew we would lose to these cvnts.

Oh well.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:48 am

Doesn't matter who we were playing .... make three horrendous defensive errors in one game and we need to score four .... against the Spuds we were rock solid but we just don't seem to be able to maintain that consistency ....

Were we bad? nope .... Were Utd that good? nope .... they just didn't make stupid mistakes ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby darkshadow1111 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:25 am

I don't know man, I don't think you guys should be as happy about your performance as some of you seem to be tbh. Let me phrase it this way do you think if it was lets say 0-0 at 30 minutes or even 1-0 to arsenal you would see that same level of performance from arsenal yet alone united. I feel they let you play, just like they did against watford last week after going 3-0 up watford ended up completely bossing the rest of the game, now ask yourself would that again have been the case if it was 0-0. I don't think so. At 2-0 the game was practically over, they tried to do (unsuccessfully just like watford ) what they usually do after going a few goals up and just the see game up. But I don't even for a second think that had the game been on level terms, lets say at half time, arsenal would have dominated as much as they did.
“But with my ego, I could stand there in a Speedo and be looked at like a f***ing hero.”
darkshadow1111
Liam Brady

Postby BouncySean » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:49 am

Was at the game a very weird one De Gea with one of the best displays ever! Did Mustafi actually get injured or could he not be arsed after he f***ked up?
BouncySean
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Nuggets » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:27 am

Cripps wrote:Watched the highlights

Kos has to go

Agreed he is not the force he used to be, making too many mistakes now and costly ones at that however, he is not the only one to blame for this major fook up.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby theHotHead » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:02 am

Offensively we were fantastic but did not score. Profligacy in front of goal has been a theme with Wenger and his teams, we are far too wasteful.

Mourinho did park the bus, why else would they have had 20 something % possession by the time of the sending off. They counter attacked and cut us apart cos our defending was shit, nothing more nothing less. If you have an extra man (3v2 or 4v3) there is no way their players should have so much space to cut us apart the way they did. Dreadful defensive performance, one of the typical naive Wenger team defensive performances.

We battered Man U, to have as many chances as we did you cannot call it having bad luck in front of goal, it was wasteful!!! Add to that keystone cops defending and thats what you get.

Those dissing Lingard are pathetic, he was fantastic and generally is a good player, dunno what you are talking about.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:11 am

theHotHead wrote:Those dissing Lingard are pathetic, he was fantastic and generally is a good player, dunno what you are talking about.

He is literally an Iwobi level player who's only in the team because he's a youth player of theirs. Ffs, I'm telling you he won't score 10 goals all season
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby diesel » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:48 am

Proven, once again for umpteenth time that since invincibles broken up we do not have top, top quality in the business areas of the pitch, namely penalty areas. Fine margins in top games against top teams and if you don't take chances or defend properly you get punished. Appreciate this is stating the obvious but invariably it's a hard luck story for us: goalie worldie, ref decisions, etc

Also if people are going to sit on their hands and not bother creating any noise or support the team, can they please, please just not bother going to games. You fvcking get on my tits as much as mistakes on the pitch.

Ta
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby theHotHead » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:40 am

GoonerAlexis wrote:
theHotHead wrote:Those dissing Lingard are pathetic, he was fantastic and generally is a good player, dunno what you are talking about.

He is literally an Iwobi level player who's only in the team because he's a youth player of theirs. Ffs, I'm telling you he won't score 10 goals all season

He is miles better than Iwobi, not even close
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2017-18