05/08/2016 | Viking FK 0-8 Arsenal | Pre-season Friendly

Re: 05/08/2016 | Viking FK 0-8 Arsenal | Pre-season Friendly

Postby KG3 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:21 pm

Mesüt wrote:just watched the highlights, i know it's very a shit team in a friendly but damnnn that was vintage cazorla! i love that boy.

great following in by akpom for his goal as well and campbell looked composed. WALCOTT actualy looked ok :/

Be said watched the highlights, if you saw him over the full 90 you'd see he was crap as usual.
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Krigaren » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:37 pm

NNN wrote:
Mesüt wrote:just watched the highlights, i know it's very a shit team in a friendly but damnnn that was vintage cazorla! i love that boy.

great following in by akpom for his goal as well and campbell looked composed. WALCOTT actualy looked ok :/

Be said watched the highlights, if you saw him over the full 90 you'd see he was crap as usual.

Yea, everytime someone passed Walcott it just feels like the play is gonna die. Sure the goal was nice. But that was it.
Dont know how many times he had an obvious pass but shoot instead. Or when he just gave the ball away.
I might be over criticall, but really he is done at Arsenal and im sure he would have been gone allready if it wasnt for that idiotic contract we gave him.

So far this preseason we havnt really faced any team that was remotly close to being PL standard and it worries me.
Krigaren
Michael Thomas

Postby Goonerfromafrica » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Just saw the highlights, were we really that good? Or
Goonerfromafrica
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2016-17