14/02/19 | BATE Borisov 1-0 Arsenal | Europa League

Chat here before, during and after the match.
Also get the squad news as it happens.

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Dejan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:52 pm

Angelito wrote:
Cech
Niles - Mustafi - Koscielny - Monreal
Ramsey - Torreira
Suarez - Ozil - Saka
Lacazette


If Ramsey and Ozil are fit.
Yes pls

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(


Image
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 23527
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:49 pm

What we want:
Dejan wrote:
Angelito wrote:
Cech
Niles - Mustafi - Koscielny - Monreal
Ramsey - Torreira
Suarez - Ozil - Saka
Lacazette


If Ramsey and Ozil are fit.
Yes pls

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk


What we'll most likely get:

Us:
Image
Koscielny - Monreal



Torreira



Niles - Suarez - Ozil - Ramsey - Saka
Lacazette


Them:
Cech
Mustafi
Player - Player
Player - Player - Player
Player - Player - Player - Player - Player
Player


:tumbleweed:
Image
User avatar
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2017-18 winner
Predictions League 2017-18 winner
 
Posts: 17121
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: The Peach State

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Ach » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:05 pm

Ozil didn't travel
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:59 pm

Ach wrote:Ozil didn't travel


Jesus, its not looking good for Ozil at all.

Hopefully Suarez gets extensive game time, want to see more of him.

This is basically our full team, that squad is not good enough for top 4 imo, we need to replace Ramsey and Ozil (if they're selling him) in summer immediately.

Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 17986
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Angelito » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:06 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Ozil didn't travel


Jesus, its not looking good for Ozil at all.


I'd say it's not looking good for Emery. :hiding:
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 24615
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Yago » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:09 pm

I'd say it's not looking good for Arsenal.
Yago
WC Prediction League winner
WC Prediction League winner
 
Posts: 6525
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby gamechannel » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:47 am

I want to pull my eyes out Everytime I see that donkey Iwobi play.. since Ozil didn't suck Emery's d*** in the past couple of days in training, Emery will play Iwobi and I will come to destroying my TV set.

If Arsenal lose this game, Emery will have a lot of explaining to do.
gamechannel
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:42 pm

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:21 am

gamechannel wrote:I want to pull my eyes out Everytime I see that donkey Iwobi play.. since Ozil didn't suck Emery's d*** in the past couple of days in training, Emery will play Iwobi and I will come to destroying my TV set.

If Arsenal lose this game, Emery will have a lot of explaining to do.


Why? Ozil phoned in sick at the weekend, he was in Emery's squad in the morning ... who knows why he hasn't traveled, broken fingernail perhaps?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2894
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Angelito » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:58 am

EliteKiller wrote:
gamechannel wrote:I want to pull my eyes out Everytime I see that donkey Iwobi play.. since Ozil didn't suck Emery's d*** in the past couple of days in training, Emery will play Iwobi and I will come to destroying my TV set.

If Arsenal lose this game, Emery will have a lot of explaining to do.


Why? Ozil phoned in sick at the weekend, he was in Emery's squad in the morning ... who knows why he hasn't traveled, broken fingernail perhaps?


Or, we just have a manager with a history of turgid football and appalling man management.

Ozil will go. Unai won't. Be careful.
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 24615
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Ach » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:17 am

"The players we didn't bring in the squad were because Aaron Ramsey did not train with us and Sokratis only started training on Tuesday and Wednesday, and I don't think it's enough," said Arsenal boss Unai Emery.

"Mesut is the same.


Makes sense
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Rockape » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:03 am

Is it a 5.55pm ko our time, does anyone know?
User avatar
Rockape
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:29 am
Location: Puerto Pollensa in my mind

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Ach » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:07 am

Yes I know
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Rockape » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:23 pm

You probably don’t!
User avatar
Rockape
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:29 am
Location: Puerto Pollensa in my mind

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Sims » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Yh 5 to 6 our time
Image
User avatar
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016
 
Posts: 28331
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: 14/02/19 | BATE Borisov vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby gamechannel » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:55 pm

Ach wrote:
"The players we didn't bring in the squad were because Aaron Ramsey did not train with us and Sokratis only started training on Tuesday and Wednesday, and I don't think it's enough," said Arsenal boss Unai Emery.

"Mesut is the same.


Makes sense


Dude, Ozil is coming back from sickness, not an actual injury. 2 days of training is enough. It just gave Emery another excuse to not pick him. It's as clear as blue skies.
gamechannel
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:42 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Live Match Day Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests