13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town 0-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Zenith » Sun May 13, 2018 3:50 pm

Ach wrote:Motd worth watching?

Seems like a shit game

One of Ospina's best games in an Arsenal shirt.
Image
User avatar
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 27986
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun May 13, 2018 3:51 pm

............. and just like that *poof* he's gone.

keyser soze
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15638
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: In Losmeister's head

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby LegendaryKeown » Sun May 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Mesüt wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Motd worth watching?

Seems like a shit game


Its def not worth watching.



Worth a trip to Huddersfield tho amirite

Wow. Still slagging off genuine fans?
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Jedi » Sun May 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Bye wonga
User avatar
Jedi
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:47 pm
Location: Serbia

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun May 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Mesüt wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Motd worth watching?

Seems like a shit game


Its def not worth watching.



Worth a trip to Huddersfield tho amirite


My first act of celebration to the new era, Mesut on ignore.

Next time man up and admit when you get something wrong instead of carrying on with BS little man.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15638
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: In Losmeister's head

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Santi » Sun May 13, 2018 3:52 pm

And people said Wenger couldn't win away...pfff easy
Image

#YoPierre
User avatar
Santi
Member of the Year 2017
Member of the Year 2017
 
Posts: 31182
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby LegendaryKeown » Sun May 13, 2018 3:53 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Motd worth watching?

Seems like a shit game


Its def not worth watching.



Worth a trip to Huddersfield tho amirite


My first act of celebration to the new era, Mesut on ignore.

Next time man up and admit when you get something wrong instead of carrying on with BS little man.

How do you ignore people? I want to ignore this Ozil fan.
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun May 13, 2018 3:53 pm

LegendaryKeown wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Motd worth watching?

Seems like a shit game


Its def not worth watching.



Worth a trip to Huddersfield tho amirite


My first act of celebration to the new era, Mesut on ignore.

Next time man up and admit when you get something wrong instead of carrying on with BS little man.

How do you ignore people? I want to ignore this Ozil fan.


Click on their name then "add foe".
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15638
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: In Losmeister's head

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Santi » Sun May 13, 2018 3:54 pm

AUBAMEYONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG


What a player
Image

#YoPierre
User avatar
Santi
Member of the Year 2017
Member of the Year 2017
 
Posts: 31182
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Nuggets » Sun May 13, 2018 3:55 pm

Not bothered about the result just glad its all over now, Huddersfield gave it a go fair play to them.
Image Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 12689
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby LegendaryKeown » Sun May 13, 2018 3:55 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Motd worth watching?

Seems like a shit game


Its def not worth watching.



Worth a trip to Huddersfield tho amirite


My first act of celebration to the new era, Mesut on ignore.

Next time man up and admit when you get something wrong instead of carrying on with BS little man.

How do you ignore people? I want to ignore this Ozil fan.


Click on their name then "add foe".

Cheers
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun May 13, 2018 3:56 pm

Nuggets wrote:Not bothered about the result just glad its all over now, Huddersfield gave it a go fair play to them.


There was a time when we used to sweep teams like this aside, hopefully those days will return soon.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15638
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: In Losmeister's head

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Nejch » Sun May 13, 2018 3:57 pm

I knew he'd leave on a high! MERCI ARSENE! :sneaky2:
Last edited by Nejch on Sun May 13, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Nejch
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:26 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Roycck » Sun May 13, 2018 3:57 pm

Merci Wenger.
Roycck
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:22 pm

Re: 13/05/18 | Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Nuggets » Sun May 13, 2018 3:58 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Nuggets wrote:Not bothered about the result just glad its all over now, Huddersfield gave it a go fair play to them.


There was a time when we used to sweep teams like this aside, hopefully those days will return soon.

Lets hope it will start again next season, looking forward to next season now. :biggrin:
Image Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 12689
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday chat 17/18

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest