25/02/18 | Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City | Carabao Cup

Re: 25/02/18 | Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City | Carabao Cup

Postby indy23 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:43 pm

No improvement anywhere but nothing changes. Mostly cuz knobs keep buying merch from this wank stain of a club. Quarterly profits still in the plus. Wenger just leave man please
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gooney » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:43 pm

why are people getting angry at our players. They lost to a better team with better players. Or does anyone disagree with that? I mean bookies us had 6 times the money to win for a bloody reason
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Losmeister » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:44 pm

:arsesmile: we all know change of admin is the way forward. fwiw, i love all you goons despite whatever our individual opinions are.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby indy23 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:44 pm

gooney wrote:why are people getting angry at our players. They lost to a better team with better players. Or does anyone disagree with that? I mean bookies us had 6 times the money to win for a bloody reason

Gutless performance too but yeah I have said this before asking players to do things they aren't able to do isn't really their fault. Wenger f***ked up. His acadmey and his signings in the last decade have been nothing short of ass f***ing avg.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Re: 25/02/18 | Arsenal vs Manchester City | Carabao Cup

Postby realtalk » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:44 pm

aniym wrote:£350k pw for Ozil and our best chances are coming from hoofballing it to Aubameyang

Ozil only plays well when everyone else does. He's a sidekick really. He will never be batman he doesn't like the lights like that. He's not a limelight guy at all.He's needs near perfect conditions to play well. Nothing new.

The people that actually play competitive football. Will never consider ozil the best player on their team. You just wouldnt. Definitely wouldn't personally. You play 11 and 7's with a flaky player like ozil you'll be frustrated. I don't considered forwards and cams as best players never have.

Just wouldnt. It would always be the most versatile players or that guy with heart every single game good or bad. Its usually defender,dm/cm.

Adams, sol, pv4 ,gilberto,seaman, these kind of guys are a teams best players.

Bigger problem is wenger. He needs to f**k off. He ain't winning shit. He's not good enough or astute enough time win EL. He's old and it's over players need a fresh start and approach.

Wenger had a decent run but it's over. AFTV gonna bea laugh.
Last edited by realtalk on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Tubbs » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:45 pm

gooney wrote:why are people getting angry at our players. They lost to a better team with better players. Or does anyone disagree with that? I mean bookies us had 6 times the money to win for a bloody reason

Because they had no spirit and just gave up
ZERO effort mate
Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Losmeister » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:45 pm

indy23 wrote:

Gutless performance too but yeah I have said this before asking players to do things they aren't able to do isn't really their fault. Wenger f***ked up. His acadmey and his signings in the last decade have been nothing short of ass f***ing avg.

yes. we have become middling/decent
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Özilfan » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:46 pm

indy23 wrote:I'd take Henry as a caretaker manager at this point

New Poll just uploaded, inspired by this comment no less!

http://pollmaker.vote/p/KGH8FO7B

Get voting and get your voices heard, folks!
Özilfan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby gooney » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:49 pm

Tubbs wrote:

ZERO effort mate

they didnt give up, they really tried and contain probably the best team in europe. Some of you dont realise the gap in quality
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Losmeister » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:49 pm

as a fan of the NY teams, Jets, Rangers, Knicks, I'd engage you to consider what it is to actually SHITE
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Tubbs » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:50 pm

gooney wrote:
Tubbs wrote:

ZERO effort mate

they didnt give up, they really tried and contain probably the best team in europe. Some of you dont realise the gap in quality

I’m not sure if your being serious or just need to go to specsavers
Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby indy23 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:50 pm

gooney wrote:
Tubbs wrote:

ZERO effort mate

You aren't lying. Tottenham are better than us too.. people too proud to admit it tho
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:56 pm

indy23 wrote:
gooney wrote:
Tubbs wrote:

ZERO effort mate

You aren't lying. Tottenham are better than us too.. people too proud to admit it tho

Is there ANYONE who claims we're better than Tottenham??????
There are at so far ahead of us it's embarrassing. You watch what happens when they move into their new stadium. They will have NO fall off with excuses about paying for the stadium. They will get better and the gap will increase further and further over the next decade.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:58 pm

Tubbs wrote:
gooney wrote:
Tubbs wrote:

ZERO effort mate

He is not joking. Our players didn't give up. To give up you have to have been trying in the first place. This was a simple case of the players having no belief against a far superior team, no game plan to deal with a far superior team, and no backbone to go down fighting.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby gooney » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:01 pm

Tubbs wrote:
gooney wrote:
Tubbs wrote:

ZERO effort mate

I watched the whole match. Dont buy the garbage from neville and other media people. These people live on making everything dramatic. City is the best team in the league by some distance. Could very well be the best team in Europe right now. We held them at bay first half except for mustafis error. Second half we couldnt contain anymore. This happens when a team is better than the other one and keep probing, eventually something will give. I really dont know what you people expected. This performance was not worse than when we beat them last time in Wembley. We just rode our luck big time that day. They are easily better than us.....what do you expect. I know the usual passion, desire and determination garbage we constantly hear in english football. Lets go with that argument.....what happens when a better team matches you for passion, desire and determination?
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2017-18