14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Santi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Goonerfromafrica wrote:I'm not sure where you have to be in life to get genuinely angered over the names on professional footballer's kits


Because it's a symbol of this era of prima donna football but wasn't really angered over that just the idiottalk response calling me a hater for it when it's nothing specific to Jordon Ibe or the fact he scored today, like I said I actually found myself celebrating his goal because Wenger is such a t**t and ruining this club.
#YoPierre
User avatar
Santi
Member of the Year 2017
Member of the Year 2017
 
Posts: 33780
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Nejch » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:47 pm

Image
Nejch
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:26 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Nuggets » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:49 pm

Nejch wrote:http://arsenalist.com/f/2017-18/bournemouth-vs-arsenal/sky-sports-analysis-blames-xhaka-for-second-goal.html

Xhaka the lazy albanian t**t


Very poor from him, he is not doing himself any good is he.
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 16412
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Luzh 22 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Nuggets wrote:
Nejch wrote:http://arsenalist.com/f/2017-18/bournemouth-vs-arsenal/sky-sports-analysis-blames-xhaka-for-second-goal.html

Xhaka the lazy albanian t**t


Very poor from him, he is not doing himself any good is he.


He does this numerous times in games. Yet he starts week in - week out.

Has to be one of the worst signings ever.
"O Striker, Striker, why are you Striker?" - Arsene Nose 12/07/16
User avatar
Luzh 22
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2907
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:02 pm

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby indy23 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:54 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
indy23 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
indy23 wrote:Also why can't Ramsey make passes 7 feet from himself ?


Because he has no ability to play football? Could be that.


Uh oh Ramsey police have u on watch ... Lookout


is that the same crew who keep defending Wenger as the club's freefall accelerates?



Ramsey has his own collection of weirdos. Some are Wenger in and some are apart of the same crew. If we get Carlos by some miracle he will drop these anti footballers so quick. He won't come though he has nothing to work with.
User avatar
indy23
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:40 am

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:00 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
theHotHead wrote:lol @ Wenger FC!!


Yep - everything warned about regarding Wenger is coming true and here's another prediction.. if he stays we're headed towards the bottom half in the next 2 years.


Remember ........... careful what we wish for


Oh yeah I forgot... next we'll hear that without him we might not make the Europa League, then it will be we need him to stay up.
He's gone from an underachiever in his early years to the worst manager we have ever had.
Last edited by jayramfootball on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I thought we got our Arsenal back - but we got Emery
User avatar
jayramfootball
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby gooney » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Stephen A is so right about Wenger

gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14978
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby gamechannel » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:00 pm

The days of Iwobi and Wellback are here boys and girls. Let us all collectively shoot ourselves.
gamechannel
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:42 pm

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Meanwhile .......... in the Liverpool game, guess who just scored?
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 20373
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Nejch wrote:http://arsenalist.com/f/2017-18/bournemouth-vs-arsenal/sky-sports-analysis-blames-xhaka-for-second-goal.html

Xhaka the lazy albanian t**t


Our DM according to Wenger :shifty:
Leno
(Martinez/Macey)
Bellerin Saliba Sokratis Tierney
(Niles/Osei-Tutu) (Mustafi/Dinos) (Holding/Medley) (Kolasinac/Bola)
Xhaka(c)
(Luiz?/Chambers)
Guendouzi --- Ceballos
(Torreira/Elneny) --- (Ozil/Willock)
Pepe -------------------- Auba
(ESR/Mkhi) -------------------- (Nelson/Saka)
Lacazette
(Martinelli/Nketiah)


Last Updated: 9/19/19
User avatar
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2017-18 winner
Predictions League 2017-18 winner
 
Posts: 18048
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: The Peach State

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby elkanofan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Well, i;m looking forward to AFTV to cheer me up after another chockefest away from home.

We must ban that Blue Kit, we won 1 game in it vs a pub team, drawn 1 and lost the rest! Worst ever kit in Arsenal history? A kit is just a kit however i find it sadly fitting we are wearing this piece of garbage to match our garbage team.
User avatar
elkanofan
Poster Of The Month
Poster Of The Month
 
Posts: 13246
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: I'm goin Latin America

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:59 pm

elkanofan wrote:Well, i;m looking forward to AFTV to cheer me up after another chockefest away from home.

We must ban that Blue Kit, we won 1 game in it vs a pub team, drawn 1 and lost the rest! Worst ever kit in Arsenal history? A kit is just a kit however i find it sadly fitting we are wearing this piece of garbage to match our garbage team.


Mind you our third team kit isn't much better given it looks more like a kit Brighton might have, not to mention that black isn't an Arsenal colour.

Hopefully yellow and blue will be back next season.
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8938
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Zedie » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
elkanofan wrote:Well, i;m looking forward to AFTV to cheer me up after another chockefest away from home.

We must ban that Blue Kit, we won 1 game in it vs a pub team, drawn 1 and lost the rest! Worst ever kit in Arsenal history? A kit is just a kit however i find it sadly fitting we are wearing this piece of garbage to match our garbage team.


Mind you our third team kit isn't much better given it looks more like a kit Brighton might have, not to mention that black isn't an Arsenal colour.

Hopefully yellow and blue will be back next season.


We could put this first 11 in a Barca kit and still get the same result. We've got far bigger issues than that f***ing kit.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:09 pm

Zedie wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
elkanofan wrote:Well, i;m looking forward to AFTV to cheer me up after another chockefest away from home.

We must ban that Blue Kit, we won 1 game in it vs a pub team, drawn 1 and lost the rest! Worst ever kit in Arsenal history? A kit is just a kit however i find it sadly fitting we are wearing this piece of garbage to match our garbage team.


Mind you our third team kit isn't much better given it looks more like a kit Brighton might have, not to mention that black isn't an Arsenal colour.

Hopefully yellow and blue will be back next season.


We could put this first 11 in a Barca kit and still get the same result. We've got far bigger issues than that f***ing kit.


:biggrin:
SuperJackyWilshere
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2669
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:45 am

Re: 14/01/18 | AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Tubbs » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:21 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Meanwhile .......... in the Liverpool game, guess who just scored?


And just got an assist
Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday chat 17/18

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest