31/12/17 | West Bromwich Albion 1-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 31/12/17 | West Bromwich Albion vs Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby Zedie » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Lolzil wrote:Not sure how anyone can say it isnt hand ball looking at that replay hes controlled it with his arm. Chambers cost the 3 points.

The ball is played less than a foot away from him, his arms are in a completely natural position for f**k sake.

What would have been appropriate? He sticks his arms out away from his body? I honestly don't know if you're trolling or have never watched or played football before.

Mike Dean is a massive c***.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Krigaren » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:26 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Well ............ imo, that was a handball so don't know why we're deflecting.

His arm was out front and he blocked the ball with his forearm, how is that not a hand ball?

Because he is within half a meter from the ball when it got shoot? We litterally had 10ish situations like this when we dont get a penelty.
Krigaren
Michael Thomas

Postby Losmeister » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:26 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Well ............ imo, that was a handball so don't know why we're deflecting.

His arm was out front and he blocked the ball with his forearm, how is that not a hand ball?

he's always haviing his arm within the frame of his abdomen/trunk...
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:27 pm

Dejan wrote:Cringe at the arsenal players complaining. They should complain at themselves. Absolute toilet petgormance

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Happy New year everyone.

On to bigger and worse thing from the Emirates ......... when we return, no Sanchez and poss no Ozil.

just remember ...... "we're actually over achieving"
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Lolzil » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:27 pm

Its given as he moved his arm before contact with the ball. If his arm is out and then the ball smacks it 2 yards away the pen wouldnt be given.
Lolzil
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:27 pm

Absolutely dire performance. We deserved to concede the penalty (that never was). In fact, we deserved to lose.
2017 ends as a nice reflection on Wenger - boring and hopeless football picking up a draw against the bottom team.

To the Ozil haters - hope you are looking forward to 2018... this is the team you wanted.
Last edited by jayramfootball on Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby immsun » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:27 pm

indy23 wrote:So possibly consecutive out of top 4 finishes. Seriously I'm not even surprised that we drew. I just want to know how many shots Wenger going to get. The product on the pitch is awful 75 minutes of the 90. With spurts of good football.

Sorry but

You Idiot. Fuk off. That was 3 Points in the bag if ref didn't fuk us. No need to criticize always. Support the team once you flat head.

Idiotic fans like this are a f***ing disgrace to the club. Always moaning idiots.
immsun
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:27 pm

The sheer proximity of Chambers to Gibbs makes it impossible for him to deliberately stick out his arm. It was instinctive movement. Never a penalty
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:28 pm

Losmeister wrote:

he's always haviing his arm within the frame of his abdomen/trunk...

Yeah, he should have stretched his arms out as wide as possible to avoid the ball hitting him on them :dizzy:

Honestly how can anyone think this is a handball ffs.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsene Nose » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:28 pm

It's Chambers fault. How dare he have hands.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gamechannel » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:29 pm

We have no one but ourselves to blame. When we trot out dross like Iwobi and Wellback, we deserve to be relegated. I would do anything to see these 2 f***ers get their legs broken forever - that is the only reason Wenger won't play them and will be forced to buy and play better players. We all know Wenger ain't f***ing off from this club anytime soon - neither is the Yankee c*** who owns this club and encourages this atrocity. So the only thing I can wish for is these 2 shit players to never play for this club again via career ending injuries - I know it sounds terrible and it is not their fault that they are playing for us in crucial matches - but these 2 have done absolutely nothing to prove themselves or apply themselves. They are just absolutely shit.
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:29 pm

immsun wrote:
indy23 wrote:So possibly consecutive out of top 4 finishes. Seriously I'm not even surprised that we drew. I just want to know how many shots Wenger going to get. The product on the pitch is awful 75 minutes of the 90. With spurts of good football.

Sorry but

You Idiot. Fuk off. That was 3 Points in the bag if ref didn't fuk us. No need to criticize always. Support the team once you flat head.

Idiotic fans like this are a f***ing disgrace to the club. Always moaning idiots.

It was a crap performance from an uncommitted team led by a useless manager. The only idiotic fans are the ones who put up with this rubbish week in week out.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Lolzil » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:29 pm

Please tell me how it is natural to control the ball with your arm by making a movement TO THE BALL rather than chest it away???
Lolzil
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Krigaren » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:29 pm

immsun wrote:

Sorry but

I completly agree. While i hate management and wenger. Support the f***ing team, especially when we get butt f***ked without lubtication from a bald c***.
Krigaren
Michael Thomas

Postby Losmeister » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:29 pm

well what i saw was us dominating possession and not having any clear chances...

vid replay needed... ffs, i hate that rat bastard ref...suck a true and stanky twat-face
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2017-18