21/05/2017 | Arsenal 3-1 Everton| Premier League

Re: 21/05/2017 | Arsenal 3-1 Everton| Premier League

Postby Alexis » Sun May 21, 2017 4:14 pm

g88ner63 wrote:
Alexis wrote:
g88ner63 wrote:SP**S, most goals scored, least conceded.
Chavski, 30 wins in 38

yes i wonder what they have to show for it...oh i know a bucket load of cash and kane and co. get sold off lol.

So Sanchez leaves, get's sold for a song. Keane stays with them and they consolidate. We don't attract anyone better than Ligue Deux.
Hmmmm, what do they have to show for it is,,,,, we and Wenger are a busted flush.

except thats a twattish argument coz your inital post was about spurs and what they achieved this season and i've completely killed it by saying they got fuk all to show for it.

arsenal was not mentioned in any of it. You don't need to tell us what garbage awaits us. Also ill be surprised if keane stays with them considering he doesn't even play for them
Alexis
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Nuggets » Sun May 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Alexis wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Chavski, 30 wins in 38

yes i wonder what they have to show for it...oh i know a bucket load of cash and kane and co. get sold off lol.

...and a place in the CL ;)

yes at wembley so they can get embarassed again and get booted out of group stages. Even our lot can at least manage next round.

so much praise for a club that's won f**k all in 10 years, at least we got 2 shit fa cup trophies to shove down peoples throats

I am not praising those tossers just stating a fact, they are in the CL, and yes we have got a shit load of trophies in the last 10 fooking years to shove down people's throats. :rofll:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Zedie » Sun May 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Alexis wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Chavski, 30 wins in 38

yes at wembley so they can get embarassed again and get booted out of group stages. Even our lot can at least manage next round.

so much praise for a club that's won f**k all in 10 years, at least we got 2 shit fa cup trophies to shove down peoples throats

This. The way people are lauding spurs for winning f**k all is pretty hypocritical. What point are those records if you don't get a trophy for them.

Arsenal trophy drought - lol
Spurs trophy drought - omg amazing

Fix up.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby g88ner63 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:15 pm

Alexis wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Chavski, 30 wins in 38

Do you remember when we played our games at Wembley? Batistuta knocked us out!
Of course not, JCL
g88ner63
Liam Brady

Postby Alexis » Sun May 21, 2017 4:16 pm

Nuggets wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Chavski, 30 wins in 38

I am not praising those tossers just stating a fact, they are in the CL, and yes we have got a shit load of trophies in the last 10 fooking years to shove down people's throats. :rofll:

2 is still more than anything they have lol. If you offered them those 2 trophies in the years we won them, im sure they'd bit your hands off considering the small club they are.
Alexis
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby g88ner63 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:17 pm

Alexis wrote:
g88ner63 wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Chavski, 30 wins in 38

So Sanchez leaves, get's sold for a song. Keane stays with them and they consolidate. We don't attract anyone better than Ligue Deux.
Hmmmm, what do they have to show for it is,,,,, we and Wenger are a busted flush.

except thats a twattish argument coz your inital post was about spurs and what they achieved this season and i've completely killed it by saying they got fuk all to show for it.

arsenal was not mentioned in any of it. You don't need to tell us what garbage awaits us. Also ill be surprised if keane stays with them considering he doesn't even play for them

Yawn.
Idiot alert
g88ner63
Liam Brady

Postby Nuggets » Sun May 21, 2017 4:20 pm

Alexis wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Chavski, 30 wins in 38

2 is still more than anything they have lol. If you offered them those 2 trophies in the years we won them, im sure they'd bit your hands off considering the small club they are.

If we don't get rid of Wonga we will end up the same.
Nuggets

Postby elber » Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm

So that's 7 league wins out of the last 8. Too little too late again. Another glorious failure.
elber
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Alexis » Sun May 21, 2017 4:30 pm

g88ner63 wrote:
Alexis wrote:
g88ner63 wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Chavski, 30 wins in 38

Yawn.
Idiot alert

:rofll: :rofll: guess that puts an end to this, if that's all you can come up with
Alexis
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Alexis » Sun May 21, 2017 4:31 pm

Nuggets wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Chavski, 30 wins in 38

If we don't get rid of Wonga we will end up the same.

im not against that lol, hopefully packing his boxes up next week.

just putting out facts about state of things up until now.
Alexis
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby redordead » Sun May 21, 2017 4:45 pm

hes staying "thursday night im having a bath"
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby MesutOzil11 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Ozil and Sanchez apparently both done the lap of honour without even recognising the fans and instead walked around deep in chat. :(
MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Angelito » Sun May 21, 2017 5:08 pm

MesutOzil11 wrote:Ozil and Sanchez apparently both done the lap of honour without even recognising the fans and instead walked around deep in chat. :(

Were probably discussing where they're heading next after the FA Cup Final.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Santi » Sun May 21, 2017 5:44 pm

MesutOzil11 wrote:Ozil and Sanchez apparently both done the lap of honour without even recognising the fans and instead walked around deep in chat. :(

Well that wasn't true at all. Both were clapping the fans and had their songs sung the loudest. Ozil at the start and Sanchez at the end.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby MesutOzil11 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Mesüt wrote:

Well that wasn't true at all. Both were clapping the fans and had their songs sung the loudest. Ozil at the start and Sanchez at the end.

Ah, good news!

Few of these sort of tweets flying about...

MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2016-17