18/03/2017 | West Brom 3-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 18/03/2017 | West Brom vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:24 am

jonblaze85 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
jonblaze85 wrote:Wenger has turned this club into a laughing stock. I don't see Arsenal ever competing again. The big teams have the best players and there improving every year. We will lose Sanchez and thats our only top player plus we are out the top four so we wont attract quailty players. We carried on with the same boring players like walcott and ramsey etc this is not good enough.

I think you are right. The last 10 years has been a crucial time in football. The big clubs have been established for the next generation and we're not in the mix. Basically our future is as bright as a club like Everton's.

It's too late for Arsenal, things won't change until kroneke,keswick,gazidas,wenger goes and we get ambitious fottball owners that love the club, including new players and new manager. The boys thats been there for some years need to be sold.

It's going to be a long haul back, if it ever happens. The gap to the top clubs is so wide, I don;t expect any more significant arsenal success in the next generation... if you are young, you might see some glory days again.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Re: 18/03/2017 | West Brom 3-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:45 pm

............. are you sh*tting me.

LOL

3-1, I have nothing to say, literally.

This is why I don't care about this season anymore, found out this score line just now, didn't even bother to check over the weekend.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2016-17