03/01/2017 | Bournemouth 3-3 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 03/01/2017 | Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby rammixp » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:14 am

rammixp wrote:I really don't know what to expect. I think we will win 1 or 2 - nil. However I'm not sure how tired some of the players will be and how intense the bournemouth players will be playing.

Really hard one to call, can see us winning easy but also see us scrap a draw. I struggle to see us lose but you just never know with our lot!

I wish I had not been optimistic. As always you never know what your going to get.

Title over! Wenger Out. Lets f***ing move on please!!
rammixp
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:22 am

Two points dropped .... if Chelski win tonight the title is already gone, so groundhog day already ... if Spuds win the fight for fourth just got a whole lot harder ...

Of the top six sides us and City are looking mentally the weakest .... that's a big concern ....

Coming back from 3-0 down against a weaker side, down to 10 men, is not mental strength, it shows a total lack of application, coupled with entitlement thinking, for the first 45 minutes .... just not good enough

Same old shit year after year ... given up asking for a change ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Losmeister » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:12 am

Losmeister wrote:for all AFC fans sake i am tuning out at 0-2. my record ingames i watch intently is atrocious

you are all very welcome for me tuning out and helping AFC regain a modicum of dignity.
i DID pop on the telly ONCE more before i left for work to see it went 3 nil down...and the fecking remote is lucky it is not embedded in my flat screen.
:angry:

however, by the time i got to work. Ollie and Sanchez and Lucas had pulled us even. :arse fan:

fk that kuhnt of a ref for the 3rd against us. total shite, that non-call, ffs.

observations- wow. Bellerin has taken two giant leaps backwards. havent seena FB so wide open in years.

every time i watch iwobi he looks clueless and turns it over again and again in the final 3rd.

cech was soft-ass on the first. he needsa be squashing that shit. GK on his game saves that PK.

zhaka- concerning. it WAS a foul albeit fairly routine. dude was always gonna put on the brakes once he reached the area. and his short passing to GET OUT of OUR 3rd is concerning too. grr.

ramsey looked fairly useless.

zhaka/coq is bizarre midfield.

it was interesting to Sanchez so angry at his team 1st half. he can own this team if he wants. Wonga must let him.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2016-17