10/12/2016 | Arsenal 3-1 Stoke City | Premier League

Re: 10/12/2016 | Arsenal vs Stoke City | Premier League

Postby Mowgz » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:38 pm

gooney wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:Another sub par half from Ozil

He just seems to be strolling about looking disinterested?

So Ozils job is to carry our wide men. Its amazing we have Ozil and give him walcott and ox and say be successful. He deserve better., Arsenal is always players short because wenger beleives 2 players should carry the rest. I fecking hope we lose. I am just fed up watching those two technically retarded keep getting games for us

as much as i like you and your comments, i have to have a little issue with this comment. never hope we lose, unless it makes u money, then also i think u are a cock to bet against something u love, each to their own i guess.

walcott and ox both have their issues and its because they joined us so young, those two both have huge expectations, expectations certainly walcott will never fill and unlikely ok will either, its not our fault, we want the and perhaps deserve the best. they clearly do not produce enough regularly to fill what we crave.

even though walcott started well this season and imo ox is looking good atm and hate to say, better than wallcot, ox seems to show much more ability against someone than walcott. to me walcott only feels comfortable when not surrounded by players in space. at this point in time id rather field ox than iwobi, if Sanchez is not there.

the other side is so up for grabs imo, lucas must be salivating.

going back to your comment i agree its amazing we have ozil
Mowgz
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Re: 10/12/2016 | Arsenal vs Stoke City | Premier League

Postby Mowgz » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:53 pm

rammixp wrote:
Cripps wrote:
rammixp wrote:Our fans are so shit! Look how many have left!!!

Always happens. It's ridiculous.

I live in the US now but went to games all the time before i moved from the UK. I just do not understand why people leave!

i assume if you every home game it may become like a job and you want to leave early to avoid traffic and pricks on train.

each and everyone in the stadium has somewhere to go outside the stadium after. those who leave obviously value the ability to travel comfortably more then hearing the final whistle leave.

btw if i went every game game id probably also seek to get home asap, unless i have someone to drink with after, the times ive been i leave at the end and then have to walk to angel because the others are rammed.
Mowgz
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Re: 10/12/2016 | Arsenal 3-1 Stoke City | Premier League

Postby Losmeister » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Mesüt wrote:Clear pen, even when we win we try to excuse our players mistakes lol

Thought the game overall was good, much better than some of the drab recent performances and we actually had good movement. Theo was back on form, looked livelier and made some nice moves. Coquelin was an absolute beast and overall he and Xhaka worked very well together, forget the pen it didn't cost us in the end.

Drop Ox for Everton because we need pace counter to destroy City like Leicester and Chelsea have just done.

watching extended highlight and knowing the score and scorers and sequen e... that was a soft pen
that stuff goes on all over the park, often uncalled. imagine if Ollie went down like he was shivved erry time he got elbow to head... but, moving on.

class performance. and this is why i take an different view of the banging on about " we need a WC striker"
we need to play AFC football and be tidy with the chances, good play from the majority of the 11 on the pitch. :arsenal3:
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Losmeister » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:08 pm

and unless my team is getting killed, i stay to the whistle and wait til the herd clears
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Cripps » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:32 pm

As ever if it was our player being elbowed in their area, we'd all want a penalty.

Hence I can't complain this was given.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:28 pm

Tbh, it looked like a ridiculous elbow from Xhaka. It really looks like hes trying to test the waters here in this league, theres just no room for stuff like that.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby StokeFan2 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:02 am

Best Arsenal team I've seen in the Prem. Second half class came through. If we had made it to half time, things might have been different.

Of course, it's usually a different story at the Emirates to the Brit, so keen to see how that match plays out, but I reckon a few years ago, we might have won that game Saturday. You dug in and ultimately got a deserved victory.

Fair do.
StokeFan2
Patrick Vieira

Postby Dubs4Sam » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:33 am

StokeFan2 wrote:Best Arsenal team I've seen in the Prem. Second half class came through. If we had made it to half time, things might have been different.

Of course, it's usually a different story at the Emirates to the Brit, so keen to see how that match plays out, but I reckon a few years ago, we might have won that game Saturday. You dug in and ultimately got a deserved victory.

Fair do.

Fair Play for coming on and saying your piece - :clap:

Yeah the equaliser came at the right time as did the second as you couldn't bed in and try to take a point.
Dubs4Sam
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2016-17