19/11/2016 | Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby Cripps » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Big17 wrote:
Cripps wrote:Take no enjoyment from this.

Can't wait for the next international break.


Why would a West Ham fan care about an Arsenal result? You're down the bottom of the table

Completely random post

Has your upcoming name change due to another bet lost v GA fried your brains?
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43234
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United vs Arsenal | Premier Leag

Postby Dailykos » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:32 pm

That's 4 points Giroud has won us now singlehandedly.
Dailykos
Patrick Vieira
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby Zedie » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:32 pm

Big17 wrote:
Cripps wrote:Take no enjoyment from this.

Can't wait for the next international break.


Why would a West Ham fan care about an Arsenal result? You're down the bottom of the table


:popcorn:
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby Callum » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:33 pm

imagine not loving giroud

goat
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36344
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby rammixp » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Giroud sounds miserable is this interview.
User avatar
rammixp
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby Zedie » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Did anyone hear Gary neville speak after we scored btw?

:biggrin:
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby Nuggets » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:34 pm

rammixp wrote:Giroud sounds miserable is this interview.


I expect he is, he is playing for a shit team and a manger who is senile.
Last edited by Nuggets on Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2011-12, 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2011-12, 2016-17 Winner
 
Posts: 17955
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby elkanofan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:35 pm

ESFSAFC wrote:
elkanofan wrote:Shit performance. Acceptable result.

Although if this wasant old trafford we would of won this game because its clear we have a big mental problem at old trafford. no matter what shit is out infront of us we always play like total crap.

We didnt really deserve a draw. Its more Uniteds defence where that shit. I mean a free header in the last minute. Jones should just retire now!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk


We eventually played against a UTD side who were able to match us in awfulness.

They could have easily won 3-1.

Yes. United are in serious trouble this season. We had one proper attack all game and came away with a draw.

Its madnesa i actually feel happy with this draw because we were so so so shit yet somehow got a draw.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
elkanofan
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 13995
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: I'm goin Latin America

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United vs Arsenal | Premier Leag

Postby realtalk » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:35 pm

Wengers ruining players potential and ceiling. f***ing utter atrocious.Just looks like inside sabotage.
User avatar
realtalk
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3306
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby Tex Texas » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:35 pm

I dont even know what to say anymore.What a poor game.Wenger is so retarded.
Independent Finland 1917-2017 100 Years





coyg
User avatar
Tex Texas
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:29 pm

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby gunnor » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:35 pm

I'm loving Giroud again.
gunnor
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby gunnor » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:36 pm

Hate Wenger so much, Wenger doesn't have it.

I knew Giroud would cause them problems.
gunnor
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby Dailykos » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:39 pm

elkanofan wrote:
ESFSAFC wrote:
elkanofan wrote:Shit performance. Acceptable result.

Although if this wasant old trafford we would of won this game because its clear we have a big mental problem at old trafford. no matter what shit is out infront of us we always play like total crap.

We didnt really deserve a draw. Its more Uniteds defence where that shit. I mean a free header in the last minute. Jones should just retire now!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk


We eventually played against a UTD side who were able to match us in awfulness.

They could have easily won 3-1.

Yes. United are in serious trouble this season. We had one proper attack all game and came away with a draw.

Its madnesa i actually feel happy with this draw because we were so so so shit yet somehow got a draw.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk


With the right approach we should have won. We had to put them under more pressure, their defense isn't great at all. No surprise they lost 4-0 to Chelsea.
Dailykos
Patrick Vieira
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby realtalk » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:42 pm

Its not the players that have mental problems. Its fuckng wenger turning up with idot formations ,panic set ups.

Had we set up properly we would of caused far more problems.We actually turned up for a draw.
User avatar
realtalk
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3306
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Re: 19/11/2016 | Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby Zedie » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:44 pm

gunnor wrote:Hate Wenger so much, Wenger doesn't have it.

I knew Giroud would cause them problems.


Lol really? you spend most of your time on here destroying him when he's on the pitch. Strange that you found faith once he crashes home an equaliser at the toilet.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday chat 16/17

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests