13/03/16 | Arsenal 1-2 Watford | FA Cup QF

Re: 13/03/16 | Arsenal v Watford | FA Cup QF

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:21 pm

Well that was a load of balls, Wenger's devotion to Giroud is sinking both his career and the club, time for him to call it a day.

Welbeck did more in 10mins than Giroud did all game.

This season has turned into calamity.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Losmeister » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:45 pm

Cornish Gooner wrote:
Sims wrote:http://arsenalist.com/f/2015-16/arsenal-vs-watford-fa-cup/mesut-ozil-has-had-just-about-enough-of-this.html

the one player who cares tbh

Bit cowardly to barge in from behind after the ball has gone.

pussy move
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Sims » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:46 pm

we should do it more often
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Santi » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:45 am

yh if that's a pussy move then i'd take all 11 being pussies every week.

unfortunately we have 11 actual pussies out there all the time who are busy kicking the ball out when they're losing in a cup game.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby yadunoe » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:15 am

Gabriel was simply horrendous for the first goal this season has been shocking for him and he is showing he is physically to weak for the premier league needs to bulk up , El neny was very good besides to missed chances and I think he offers more with his forward passing then Le Coq . Giroud should be benched and sold after this season start welbeck from now on
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby yadunoe » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:17 am

if we dont win wenger needs to have serious inquiries on how he didnt find a single striker or CB to improve us . Wenger is a good coach but with a team lacking leaders he cant motivate the players we need someone who will lit a fire under them like simeone or Henry
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Fenice » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:35 am

We are seriously lacking a leader. But are we doing a disservice by saying throw money at the problem? Look at City's spot, now look at Leicester. Should we attempt a second project youth? What's the answer?
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby yadunoe » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:41 am

Fenice wrote:We are seriously lacking a leader. But are we doing a disservice by saying throw money at the problem? Look at City's spot, now look at Leicester. Should we attempt a second project youth? What's the answer?

i forget what pundit said it because i was a bit high lool but he was spot on if you dont have leaders in the locker room then the manager must fire up the players and its very clear to me that we have no clear vocal leaders who will grab everybody by the scruff of the neck and make them fight like roy keane or veira then you need the manager to do that and wenger has never been much of a motivator we are lacking a motivator so badly and its one of wenger biggest managerial flaws he got away with it in the past but now its being brutally exposed simoene would light a fire in all our players asses and make them move and fight till the last whistle
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pudpop » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:56 am

Fenice wrote:We are seriously lacking a leader. But are we doing a disservice by saying throw money at the problem? Look at City's spot, now look at Leicester. Should we attempt a second project youth? What's the answer?

The answer is get a new manager?

Personnel isn't the problem. This squad is much better than Leicester. We should be winning the league this year regardless of our shortcomings
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:14 am

Pudpop wrote:

Personnel isn't the problem. This squad is much better than Leicester. We should be winning the league this year regardless of our shortcomings

This.

The entire culture Wenger has fomented needs to be eviscerated. That can only happen with a new manager; personnel is secondary, as long as Wenger is at the helm nothing will change.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby redordead » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:42 am

Ive got use to this team under acheiving and the utter bullshit that flys out of AWs mouth but what i will find extremely difficult to take is those pricks up the road finishing above us this is just a nightmare scenario.spurs have evolved we have dissolved.really dont think cl football will be played at the emirates next season and that will be disastrous.wether he goes or stays attracting top end players to play without cl football is going to prove very difficult.
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby dolan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:24 am

yadunoe wrote:if we dont win wenger needs to have serious inquiries on how he didnt find a single striker or CB to improve us . Wenger is a good coach but with a team lacking leaders he cant motivate the players we need someone who will lit a fire under them like simeone or Henry

No he's not. He can't even motivate and coach his team to dominate against smaller opposition. I don't think anyone even listens to him on the pitch, he's always shouting and looking annoyed every match. If I was a player and I had to look at his grumpy and frustrated face every time I was playing then I would stop listening to him as well.
dolan
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Fenice » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Pudpop wrote:

Is that the only answer though? I'm not saying keep him, I've said I want him gone. However, is that the only answer? I know a lot of you dislike Jack, but he wouldn't have played the way those players did. Say what you want about him, but he gives his entire being for the Arsenal, he doesn't need to be told to do so. Those players are earning a lot of money, and they failed.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Re: 13/03/16 | Arsenal 1-2 Watford | FA Cup QF

Postby Dubs4Sam » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:57 pm

Never bought too much into Ospina not being tall enough to be a top GK until yesterday - even though that second strike was hit at some speed - I still think a taller keeper would have had a chance to get something on it.

Meaningless post now I know but it was playing on my mind each time the goal was replayed.
Dubs4Sam
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Re: 13/03/16 | Arsenal 1-2 Watford | FA Cup QF

Postby Cripps » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Nah he had no chance. No keeper did.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2015-16