05/03/16 | Tottenham 2-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 05/03/16 | Tottenham 2-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:42 pm

rammixp wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
Woteva wrote:
rammixp wrote:This game proved to me we are in a fight for 4th and that is it.

I have a feeling we will finish 5th or 6th.

Nonsense. It was a good result considering the match probability and the match odds. Happy about the draw. Any other theatrics have been happening all season, giving this year so many of its stupid dramas. But the GUNS pulled through here. GO ON, YOU GUNNERS.

However there are what 9 games left? So depending on whether our rivals bottle it, to their bigger fixtures, and they have a few more than us coming up. We could still get lucky, like when staying out of the Europa.

The top 4 is a guarantee, haven't you been paying any attention to this club? F'OFF Tottenham that 5th spot has a really speacial Spurs name on it...

Blatant troll, mate, shocked the mods haven't noticed yet

What was nonsense about my post? I believe, based on the game I saw that yes, we put in more effort than we have in a while but yet again beat ourselves, which is exactly what we do.

I look at the table, we are 8 points of the top and have City 2 points behind with a game in hand, west ham only 3 points behind us and united 5 points behind us with a game in hand.

I look at our remaining fixtures and see results going something like this:

West Brom (h) - 0-0 (draw)
Everton (a) 2-2 (draw)
Watford (h) 1-0 (win)
West Ham (a) 1-0 (loss)
Palace (h) 2-1 (win)
Sunderland (a) 1-1 (draw)
Norwich (h) 1-0 (win)
City (a) 2-0 (loss)
Villa (h) 2-0 (win)

The above gives us 15 points. I think Leicester will get 8 more points no problem so the title is gone and I believe United, City and West Hame all have the ability to score 18+ points from there remaining games.

Im sorry I'm not drinking what you are and i see positives based on the fact we earned a "hard fought" f***ing draw with shit from down the road.

if that makes me a troll so f***ing be it. Keep living in dream land!

Err.... did you read that post? It says we're winning the title. I quoted the post that called yours nonsense
Last edited by GoonerAlexandre on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Woteva » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:42 pm

RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote: Why is there always at least one ferret sticking up the forum with mouth piss?

Who is the rodent, cough cough? I don't understand what you want? You want a loss?

I will spell it out.. We have Everton who have been playing crazy, for every one that goes in they put one back. We have the Hammers who want a top 4 spot because they are hungry this season. We have City who are everywhere else although mostly a coinflip. But they all concede. Where like the rest of our matches coming up we should be in points, otherwise what are we playing for? Nothing is easy. But we still could get lucky here. Because our rivals on the other hand will be bottling even more of their games, because they have even bigger fixtures coming up.

I feel you, because I am not happy about the treadmill or that rut we keep on churning out every year for the past decade, And I don't think we have spent enough this season on the right players, or we have played all that epic. But I am not gonna go and cry about it. I will still hold on to our hopes, and I won't be anymore disappionted than what I have been over this past decade. Because I know today, we didn't lose, and we have secured that other spot, even if we don't do better...
Woteva
Patrick Vieira

Postby Marsbar100 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Title is well gone we got a nice battle for 4th
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:57 pm

RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:
Woteva wrote:Look at our rivals matches to see their points exchange, watching them drop. There is a few guaranteed losses in their fixtures coming up.

But what remains for this club is a clear focus, playing every game for its points, and doing its winning.

There is still more drama left in this league. Because it isn't over yet, it has become more challenging.. And we could still take this league home, with some luck and the wins....

While this draw here today has secured its Champions league spot.. GO ON, YOU GUNNERS

Why is there always at least one ferret sticking up the forum with mouth piss?

When the announcement was made about respecting the opinion of others this is not a good example to set.

If this is the way newcomers are treated how will anyone new will signup for the forum?
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Woteva » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:09 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
rammixp wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
Woteva wrote:
rammixp wrote:This game proved to me we are in a fight for 4th and that is it.

I have a feeling we will finish 5th or 6th.

Nonsense. It was a good result considering the match probability and the match odds. Happy about the draw. Any other theatrics have been happening all season, giving this year so many of its stupid dramas. But the GUNS pulled through here. GO ON, YOU GUNNERS.

However there are what 9 games left? So depending on whether our rivals bottle it, to their bigger fixtures, and they have a few more than us coming up. We could still get lucky, like when staying out of the Europa.

The top 4 is a guarantee, haven't you been paying any attention to this club? F'OFF Tottenham that 5th spot has a really speacial Spurs name on it...

Blatant troll, mate, shocked the mods haven't noticed yet

What was nonsense about my post? I believe, based on the game I saw that yes, we put in more effort than we have in a while but yet again beat ourselves, which is exactly what we do.

I look at the table, we are 8 points of the top and have City 2 points behind with a game in hand, west ham only 3 points behind us and united 5 points behind us with a game in hand.

I look at our remaining fixtures and see results going something like this:

West Brom (h) - 0-0 (draw)
Everton (a) 2-2 (draw)
Watford (h) 1-0 (win)
West Ham (a) 1-0 (loss)
Palace (h) 2-1 (win)
Sunderland (a) 1-1 (draw)
Norwich (h) 1-0 (win)
City (a) 2-0 (loss)
Villa (h) 2-0 (win)

The above gives us 15 points. I think Leicester will get 8 more points no problem so the title is gone and I believe United, City and West Hame all have the ability to score 18+ points from there remaining games.

Im sorry I'm not drinking what you are and i see positives based on the fact we earned a "hard fought" f***ing draw with shit from down the road.

if that makes me a troll so f***ing be it. Keep living in dream land!

Err.... did you read that post? It says we're winning the title. I quoted the post that called yours nonsense

WTF! Pull your head out of your butt? Maybe then you might be able to read something, giving your brain a much better chance..

When did I say we are winning the title? I said we could, and we still could with a little bit of luck and magic from winning. I am not out of hope yet. More winning than anything else, as we watch our rivals get screwed out of points by their even worse fixtures that are often away.

However what I said is we are in the top 3 from today's draw. If we lost than you other traitorous fan's of the week can spout your other crap about anything less than that Champions league spot. There was a big difference in what I said.

Although after seeing you mouth off your match predictions for this match and your next predictions. This forum is full of some other type of fan. There is a name for them, traitors or that metro fan of the week, as they go and change their colours next week...
Last edited by Woteva on Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woteva
Patrick Vieira

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:09 pm

We have noticed a lot of name calling especially on match days. Irrespective of the nature of the instigation name calling and personal abuse will not be tolerated.

The mods are there at your service if you have any grievances.

We have a duty to make this forum a great place for everyone.

If you cannot disagree with a poster respectfully then do not reply.

Disagreement and different point of view is what keeps this forum going.

Every opinion however in a minority it may be needs to be respected even if you do not agree with the same.

On match day threads especially when the result is not in our favor the forum becomes a battleground of bruised egos. On a match day thread plenty of fans of other clubs visit to read and we want the forum to maintain a certain decorum.

Quality of the forum is paramount for us. Let the mods handle their jobs and you will be given every support as long as you abide by the rules of the forum.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Big17 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:10 pm

Bye Yago!
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Since when was expecting Arsenal to win the title become trolling?

Since when was dreaming Arsenal to win the title become trolling?

Since when was believing in Arsenal to win the title become trolling?
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Apparently there was a bit of bother outside the ground today?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Big17 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:17 pm

UFGN wrote:Apparently there was a bit of bother outside the ground today?

Looooool...

Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby TOP » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:23 pm

could they not show a bit of that frustration to the board?
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Sims » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:35 pm

brawling over football is one of the most pathetic things going tbh

bet all of them were wearing stone island and adidas sambas the f***ing mongos
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Iron_Fist » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:42 pm

Alexis17 wrote:

Looooool...

I was there. 2 of them tried to throw a swing at me, so I grabbed them and knocked their heads together. Asked all the other Tottenham fans if they wanted some, but they backed off when they saw their mates on the floor in agony.
Iron_Fist
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby jules_w » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:44 pm

Lost the title today
jules_w
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Big17 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:45 pm

Iron_Fist wrote:
Alexis17 wrote:

Looooool...

I was there. 2 of them tried to throw a swing at me, so I grabbed them and knocked their heads together. Asked all the other Tottenham fans if they wanted some, but they backed off when they saw their mates on the floor in agony.

We need a full report of your day!
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2015-16