05/03/16 | Tottenham 2-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 05/03/16 | Tottenham 2-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby VCC » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:29 am

I think we are playing for FA cup success and fourth place FFS I just hope AW does not break half the squad down trying to beat Barca
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby yadunoe » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:10 am

sorry this might be a dumb question but why were we wearing our home kits at white hart lane ? also ya mathematically everything is possible but we just have to make sure we go on some crazy run and hope LCFC and spuds drop points but tbh i would rather see LCFC win then spurs any day at least the draw made it hard for them .
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Zenith » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:15 am

yadunoe wrote:sorry this might be a dumb question but why were we wearing our home kits at white hart lane ? also ya mathematically everything is possible but we just have to make sure we go on some crazy run and hope LCFC and spuds drop points but tbh i would rather see LCFC win then spurs any day at least the draw made it hard for them .

Dark blue/gold vs dark blue/white isn't the most favorable combo to have. The same goes for our third kit - dark blue vs dark blue/white. Red/white just seems to make the most sense.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Woteva » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:21 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Woteva wrote:
Jedieurokrem wrote:Even if we win all of our remaining games, Leicester need to lose 3 out of 9 so we win... Let that sink in...

Man Utd, Chelsea, Southampton, Everton, WestHam etc. LOL, cough, good luck, foxes....

Of those fixtures only two of them are away, United and Chelsea.

Worth noting that Chelsea match is the last of the season and they'll probably have the title won by then rendering the outcome irrelevant.

It not going to be easy for the Foxes. Their tactics are becoming more and more read, as this season has progressed. You put them up against teams with firepower in the matches they soon face and a draw or loss will be happening more often. It isn't the start of the season where teams like Man Utd and Chelsea, have currently improved from their slow sluggish starts.. Nevermind those other hungry teams like the Hammers, and crazy teams like Everton. I like the underdog, and they have played well. Although I don't see that magic being in every game ahead of them at all. But if they hold onto it, they definitely deserve it.

As far as the Yids, they have the Europa too tire them out, and also have as many big games in their ahead fixtures. Their manager might get pinched. So fingers crossed they get 5th, because that will only see them get 15th next season. LMAO maybe then they can pass the hat around trying to hold onto him.

The Guns have some winning ahead to do because every point counts. Maybe some luck can prevail later for us, if they focus on doing the winning. I will keep my fingers crossed, because it ain't over yet at all.
Last edited by Woteva on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Woteva
Patrick Vieira

Postby gooney » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:30 am

Woteva wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Woteva wrote:
Jedieurokrem wrote:Even if we win all of our remaining games, Leicester need to lose 3 out of 9 so we win... Let that sink in...

Man Utd, Chelsea, Southampton, Everton, WestHam etc. LOL, cough, good luck, foxes....

Worth noting that Chelsea match is the last of the season and they'll probably have the title won by then rendering the outcome irrelevant.

It not going to be easy for the Foxes. Their tactics are becoming more and more read, as this season has progressed. You put them up against teams with firepower in the matches they soon face and a draw or loss will be happening more often. It isn't the start of the season where teams like Man Utd and Chelsea, have currently improved from their slow sluggish starts.. Nevermind those other hungry teams like the Hammers, and crazy teams like Everton. I like the underdog, and they have played well. Although I don't see that magic being in every game ahead of them at all. But if they hold onto it, they definitely deserve it.

As far as the Yids, they have the Europa too tire them out, and also have as many big games in their ahead fixtures. Their manager might get pinched. So fingers crossed they get 5th, because that will only see them get 15th next season. LMAO maybe they can pass the hat around trying to hold onto him through.

The Guns have some winning ahead to do because eevry point counts.... Maybe some luck can prevail. I will keep my fingers crossed, because it ain't over yet.

Newcastle (H)
Palace (A)
Southampton (H)
Sunderland (A)
West Ham (H)
Swansea (H)
United (A)
Everton (H)
Chelsea (A)

Thats Leicesters remaining matches. They have lost 3 matches all season. For us to take over they need to lose 3 and we need to win every match including city, west ham and everton away. Chances are they will finish more than 10 points ahead of us. Even if we had the same points, they would be favorites to finish ahead of us
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ju99er » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:30 am

Hi to all. I ask you to read carefully petition, and in case if you agree with the point of view, sign it.

https://www.change.org/p/executive-mana ... arsenal-fc
ju99er
Liam Brady

Postby Woteva » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:41 am

gooney wrote:
Woteva wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Woteva wrote:

As far as the Yids, they have the Europa too tire them out, and also have as many big games in their ahead fixtures. Their manager might get pinched. So fingers crossed they get 5th, because that will only see them get 15th next season. LMAO maybe they can pass the hat around trying to hold onto him through.

The Guns have some winning ahead to do because eevry point counts.... Maybe some luck can prevail. I will keep my fingers crossed, because it ain't over yet.

Newcastle (H)
Palace (A)
Southampton (H)
Sunderland (A)
West Ham (H)
Swansea (H)
United (A)
Everton (H)
Chelsea (A)

Thats Leicesters remaining matches. They have lost 3 matches all season. For us to take over they need to lose 3 and we need to win every match including city, west ham and everton away. Chances are they will finish more than 10 points ahead of us. Even if we had the same points, they would be favorites to finish ahead of us

But how many Draws? Their tactics are becoming more and more read. But they have the quaility to be able to score regardless. However this isn't the start of the season and there is a lot more to play for now, but that only swings more against them at that top spot. If they hold onto it, fairplay to the underdog. Westham have been playing good away, ask the rest of the derby, Everton are crazy every one that goes in, they often score back, but they are a wildcard. Southampton again, consistent away from home. They won't make every point at all.

Who knows do you?
Last edited by Woteva on Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woteva
Patrick Vieira

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:49 am

We have to play Everton and West Ham still - but away.

You can't suggest Leicester will drop points at home against them without acknowledging that we are likely to do the same when we play.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Woteva » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:04 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:We have to play Everton and West Ham still - but away.

You can't suggest Leicester will drop points at home against them without acknowledging that we are likely to do the same when we play.

I understand that. Which is why I have repeatedly said I can only keep my fingers crossed, holding onto the hopes that we focus on playing for those wins, then it becomes easier. What I saw yesterday was a different approach in formation that tried to make that difference. Unfortunately that f'ing ref'ing which has been blighting this league, reared its ugly head up again giving us even more drama. However them later going down to 10, might have really cost us, because they would have locked down. And Ramsey was unlucky not to score at the end. But it was a good result, considering that it has secured a Champions spot, a loss was unthinkable.

I don't even want to hear about their nonsense, bleh bleh... Yea F'off Spurs.....
Woteva
Patrick Vieira

Postby gooney » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:50 pm

Leicester has to go on one of the worst collapse PL history for us to overtake them. They have lost 4 PL matches in the last 38 league matches.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2015-16