02/03/2016 | Arsenal 1-2 Swansea | Premier League

Re: 02-03-2016 | Arsenal vs Swansea | Premier League

Postby Myrmedus » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:04 pm

HEY. HEY. HEY.

IT'S ALL GOOD! THERE'S STILL THE FA CUP!

xD
Go Cannons!!
Myrmedus
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:06 pm

Mesüt wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:
Mesüt wrote:i leave work all f***ing excited for this game, leicester ballsed up and gave us a chance, spurs are away at west ham who are good, city are away at pool who can be good...we have a chance. I have to do some work when I get back but it's all good, hopefully Arsenal win and I won't mind.

what a f***ing idiot i am. now got ~2 hours work to do but like f**k do i feel in the mood to do it. arsene wenger you actually ruin my life at times you utter ****.

lol so your Wenger out then?

am i missing something?

wanted the **** out for about 2 years...

F*ck me, obvious sarcasm is obvious.
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Big17 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:06 pm

Watching the highlights on MOTD.

They have definitely cut the boo's out after the first goal!
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby jonblaze85 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:07 pm

Myrmedus wrote:
jonblaze85 wrote:Everyone needs to realise its not just Arsene Wenger, We have awful players in the squad . Until we get rid of the cancer it's going to spread.
I wouldn't trust wenger with the summer transfers money and it's best if he goes and fresh blood come in. A lot of players need to get out the club with him too

Agreed, but I think all that sources back to Wenger since he's the one who brought these players in. Also, the mentality of players is often largely down to the manager. Look at the United players under Ferguson then how they were after that. Exact same players but completely different mentality.

I don't even think the JU JU man from Nigeria can do some magic to turn some of these players into quality.
It's not a mental thing, majority are crap and ain't trusted to score one on one with my grandma in goal.
Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
jonblaze85
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Santi » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:09 pm

RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:
Mesüt wrote:i leave work all f***ing excited for this game, leicester ballsed up and gave us a chance, spurs are away at west ham who are good, city are away at pool who can be good...we have a chance. I have to do some work when I get back but it's all good, hopefully Arsenal win and I won't mind.

what a f***ing idiot i am. now got ~2 hours work to do but like f**k do i feel in the mood to do it. arsene wenger you actually ruin my life at times you utter ****.

am i missing something?

F*ck me, obvious sarcasm is obvious.

kk

next time spell 'you're' right and I won't get confused ;)
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Zenith » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:10 pm

Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Santi » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:13 pm

so our players stop and its the refs fault?

play to the whistle, learn that aged 5.

the 1 gripe i have with the ref is why he didnt give a foul on ramsey when he was held back by the swansea prick cos their guy was down.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby yadunoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:21 pm

Zenith wrote:

he looks like a man who knows the race is over and with it so should his job i respect his body of work but i just feel he has lost a bit of motivation and hunger required in todays football , why did the players stop playing then wenger i swear no one complains to the refs more then us and that all comes down to him you cant even blame the players anymore because wenger handpicked each and every player in our first team so its all his fault we as a club should never accept not winning the league for as long as we have esp when lesser clubs like tottenham and Leicester are lifting it i want wenger out and then money pinching yank gone from this beautiful club so we can prosper again
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby yadunoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:21 pm

Zenith wrote:

he looks like a man who knows the race is over and with it so should his job i respect his body of work but i just feel he has lost a bit of motivation and hunger required in todays football , why did the players stop playing then wenger i swear no one complains to the refs more then us and that all comes down to him you cant even blame the players anymore because wenger handpicked each and every player in our first team so its all his fault we as a club should never accept not winning the league for as long as we have esp when lesser clubs like tottenham and Leicester are lifting it i want wenger out and then money pinching yank gone from this beautiful club so we can prosper again
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Callum » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:22 pm

Mesüt wrote:
Alexis17 wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:

am i missing something?

You've always been Wenger in?

lol is my name showing as callum today or what m8

I've been a staunch Wenger Out supporter for some time m8
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby yadunoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:24 pm

Mesüt wrote:so our players stop and its the refs fault?

play to the whistle, learn that aged 5.

the 1 gripe i have with the ref is why he didnt give a foul on ramsey when he was held back by the swansea prick cos their guy was down.

the first goal was a blatant foul but there comes a time when the annual arsenal collapse has to be wengers fault hes been here for close to 20 years like his players should have that drilled in them he lacks hunger and his players lack discipline is as simple as that
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Cripps » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:08 am

So people still think Swansea at home is an easy game? Major lols. They have a great record here and I said that til I was blue in the face. They were big favourites before the game and them winning shouldn't surprise anyone.

So Wenger has lost to a bunch of kids on Sunday and now lost to a manager who's in hospital? How far is this c*** allowed to go with humiliating this once great club?

Was having second thoughts about going to this game. Pulled a hamstring playing football on Saturday and the pain is still excruciating but thought Arsenal are shit these days so might get a call up cos even with an injury I'll show more heart and desire than any of those overpaid c**** other than the players I like out there.

But first the train ride, on the way there I saw a lot of Spurs/hammers fans going the other way for their game. I had my Arsenal hat on. They all saw me and all gave me the thumbs up. Respect my authority in my area and you shall survive. Heard later that the train after mine there was an Arsenal fan who got his ass kicked by Spurs fans. Could have been the same fans that gave me the thumbs up. Poor Arsenal fan. Hope he's ok.

The train was packed but I managed to barge an old bint out of the way to get to a priority seat for the less capable to stand and stayed on for the next half hour watching Legends of Tomorrow. Great show by the way. Don't think the old lass was too happy but who's more important? Exactly.

Got to the stadium, f***ing freezing. I see still no under seating heating. Missing out they are. Notice plenty of empty seats. The fair weather fans not coming cos it's a little cold. Boo boo. Cowards. Little was I to know that by the end of the game I was jealous of them.

Got the news that the Swansea manager is hospitalised. Lasagna back again? Wasn't sure. Boost our chances? Could be but looked at our bench and Wenger was there. Chances back to zero.

Game starts. Same shit as usual. Pass pass pass pass pass. Got bored. Went to the toilet. Womens was closer so went in there. Stewardess saw me and asked to join me but pissing on the fairer sex isn't my style. Politely refused. Went back to my seat and started messaging cousins to know latest scores not caring about our game.

Bang we score. Best player on the pitch Campbell with a great run to get to the end of a great pass and a great finish. Massive confidence boost for the kid. He was playing his heart out. No doubt Wenger saw this and had to put an end to it. Why take him off? Answers on a post card. Taking him off killed the game.

Their first goal, clear foul on our player. The bald headed referee only person in the stadium not to see it. Still, we stop and Swansea don't. 1-1. Don't even remember who scored. Shows how little I cared.

Half time comes and goes. Didn't expect anything from us and they didn't disappoint.

Swansea always more likely to score a 2nd than us. Gomis made everything stick. Giroud couldn't hold a ball to save his life. End of his career we hope.

And then Cech decides to have a f**k up which is all too common with him. Is he really injured or dropped for Ospina? Either way he's out of my fantasy football team which is far more important.

Does Bellerin know how to cross? This guy gets in the right positions so many times but his crosses, dear god. I think he may be a vampire dos he's scared of crosses.

Monreal not much better on the other side. Time for Gibbs me thinks.

Don't think Mert or Gabriel were that bad. But neither good enough to get us what we want.

Coq was very good. He's gone in the summer. Ramsey too I hope.

Wtf has happened to Alexis? He does the same shit all the time and is so easy to play against. Sell before his value drops.

Ozil, poor guy. Miles above everyone in terms of quality but it's a team game. Had plenty of the ball but if there's no movement ahead from the lump then what can he do?

Giroud is garbage. Worst striker I've seen at this club bar none. If he was a manager he'd be Wenger which says it all.

MOTM was Joel. Taking him off turned the atmosphere from hope to toxic. Wenger doesn't have a clue. Surely he's sacked in the morning?

Boos galore at full time. Decision to renew the season ticket or not has been made. No more. Wish it was the last fame so I could chuck it at the c*** manager. I'll keep that for the villa game which is looking like a massive Derby game now. Shittest manager v shittest team Derby.

Thousands had left well before final whistle and this time I can't blame these twats for leaving early. I too would have left early but girl with a nice ass in front of me so wanted to take that in for as long as possible.

Got to Arsenal station within minutes of final whistle which tells you how shit the game was.

No idea who our next home game is. Don't care either. On we go
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:24 am

Cripps wrote:
The train was packed but I managed to barge an old bint out of the way to get to a priority seat for the less capable to stand and stayed on for the next half hour watching Legends of Tomorrow.

Got bored. Went to the toilet. Womens was closer so went in there. Stewardess saw me and asked to join me but pissing on the fairer sex isn't my style. Politely refused.

Giroud is garbage. Worst striker I've seen at this club bar none. If he was a manager he'd be Wenger which says it all.

I too would have left early but girl with a nice ass in front of me so wanted to take that in for as long as possible.

omg im f***ing creasing :rofll:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Cornish Gooner » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:27 am

Cripps wrote:So people still think Swansea at home is an easy game? Major lols. They have a great record here and I said that til I was blue in the face. They were big favourites before the game and them winning shouldn't surprise anyone.

So Wenger has lost to a bunch of kids on Sunday and now lost to a manager who's in hospital? How far is this **** allowed to go with humiliating this once great club?

Was having second thoughts about going to this game. Pulled a hamstring playing football on Saturday and the pain is still excruciating but thought Arsenal are shit these days so might get a call up cos even with an injury I'll show more heart and desire than any of those overpaid **** other than the players I like out there.

But first the train ride, on the way there I saw a lot of Spurs/hammers fans going the other way for their game. I had my Arsenal hat on. They all saw me and all gave me the thumbs up. Respect my authority in my area and you shall survive. Heard later that the train after mine there was an Arsenal fan who got his ass kicked by Spurs fans. Could have been the same fans that gave me the thumbs up. Poor Arsenal fan. Hope he's ok.

The train was packed but I managed to barge an old bint out of the way to get to a priority seat for the less capable to stand and stayed on for the next half hour watching Legends of Tomorrow. Great show by the way. Don't think the old lass was too happy but who's more important? Exactly.

Got to the stadium, f***ing freezing. I see still no under seating heating. Missing out they are. Notice plenty of empty seats. The fair weather fans not coming cos it's a little cold. Boo boo. Cowards. Little was I to know that by the end of the game I was jealous of them.

Got the news that the Swansea manager is hospitalised. Lasagna back again? Wasn't sure. Boost our chances? Could be but looked at our bench and Wenger was there. Chances back to zero.

Game starts. Same shit as usual. Pass pass pass pass pass. Got bored. Went to the toilet. Womens was closer so went in there. Stewardess saw me and asked to join me but pissing on the fairer sex isn't my style. Politely refused. Went back to my seat and started messaging cousins to know latest scores not caring about our game.

Bang we score. Best player on the pitch Campbell with a great run to get to the end of a great pass and a great finish. Massive confidence boost for the kid. He was playing his heart out. No doubt Wenger saw this and had to put an end to it. Why take him off? Answers on a post card. Taking him off killed the game.

Their first goal, clear foul on our player. The bald headed referee only person in the stadium not to see it. Still, we stop and Swansea don't. 1-1. Don't even remember who scored. Shows how little I cared.

Half time comes and goes. Didn't expect anything from us and they didn't disappoint.

Swansea always more likely to score a 2nd than us. Gomis made everything stick. Giroud couldn't hold a ball to save his life. End of his career we hope.

And then Cech decides to have a f**k up which is all too common with him. Is he really injured or dropped for Ospina? Either way he's out of my fantasy football team which is far more important.

Does Bellerin know how to cross? This guy gets in the right positions so many times but his crosses, dear god. I think he may be a vampire dos he's scared of crosses.

Monreal not much better on the other side. Time for Gibbs me thinks.

Don't think Mert or Gabriel were that bad. But neither good enough to get us what we want.

Coq was very good. He's gone in the summer. Ramsey too I hope.

Wtf has happened to Alexis? He does the same shit all the time and is so easy to play against. Sell before his value drops.

Ozil, poor guy. Miles above everyone in terms of quality but it's a team game. Had plenty of the ball but if there's no movement ahead from the lump then what can he do?

MOTM was Joel. Taking him off turned the atmosphere from hope to toxic. Wenger doesn't have a clue. Surely he's sacked in the morning?

Boos galore at full time. Decision to renew the season ticket or not has been made. No more. Wish it was the last fame so I could chuck it at the **** manager. I'll keep that for the villa game which is looking like a massive Derby game now. Shittest manager v shittest team Derby.

Thousands had left well before final whistle and this time I can't blame these twats for leaving early. I too would have left early but girl with a nice ass in front of me so wanted to take that in for as long as possible.

Got to Arsenal station within minutes of final whistle which tells you how shit the game was.

No idea who our next home game is. Don't care either. On we go

I don't read novels, but I get the gist of what you are saying.

WENGER OUT.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cornish Gooner
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:34 am

Cripps match reports the one positive when all hope is lost.

Man said "old bint". Dead.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2015-16