02/03/2016 | Arsenal 1-2 Swansea | Premier League

Re: 02-03-2016 | Arsenal vs Swansea | Premier League

Postby Jedi » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:47 pm

ESFSAFC wrote:I always thought if you get 10 shots on target you should be just awarded a goal, actually putting the ball in the net is so last year.

Fun fact: We only had 3 shots on target
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm

jonblaze85 wrote:Are you telling me you want Ozil or do you want a False no.9 that scores goals?

I want the best player at our team to stay and play CAM alongside a winger that isnt completely cack & predictable like Alexis or strikers as shit as Giroud and Walcott[/quote]

LooooooooooooL, Your basically telling me Ozil can only play with top Quality players ? That's why when he was at Real Madrid Ronaldo, Benzema, Di maria and Higuain made Ozil look good because they scored goals and he just needed to assist them.

Arsenal don't have those type of players and any midfielder them times at Madrid would of flourished at that time with those allstars around.
Ozil Isn't good enough, that's why Real Madrid let him go and Wenger stupidly bought him then he became our best player but in a Real Madrid team he wasn't even top 3.

Get Out of Here mate!![/quote]

I wouldn't hold up Real's transfer policy as proof of a player's quality; they are complete dumbarses... they still haven't properly replaced Makelele.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Cornish Gooner » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:50 pm

Maybe Cech and Kos are faking injury, because they don't want to be part of the embarrassment next weekend when we play spuds.

WENGER OUT.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cornish Gooner
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby jonblaze85 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:51 pm

Everyone needs to realise its not just Arsene Wenger, We have awful players in the squad . Until we get rid of the cancer it's going to spread.
I wouldn't trust wenger with the summer transfers money and it's best if he goes and fresh blood come in. A lot of players need to get out the club with him too
Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
jonblaze85
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby maxgunner » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:53 pm

jonblaze85 wrote:Everyone needs to realise its not just Arsene Wenger, We have awful players in the squad . Until we get rid of the cancer it's going to spread.
I wouldn't trust wenger with the summer transfers money and it's best if he goes and fresh blood come in. A lot of players need to get out the club with him too

Some will at the end of the season that's for sure
maxgunner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Jedi » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:55 pm

jonblaze85 wrote:Everyone needs to realise its not just Arsene Wenger, We have awful players in the squad . Until we get rid of the cancer it's going to spread.

These are players he picked. It IS only him
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Santi » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:56 pm

i leave work all f***ing excited for this game, leicester ballsed up and gave us a chance, spurs are away at west ham who are good, city are away at pool who can be good...we have a chance. I have to do some work when I get back but it's all good, hopefully Arsenal win and I won't mind.

what a f***ing idiot i am. now got ~2 hours work to do but like f**k do i feel in the mood to do it. arsene wenger you actually ruin my life at times you utter c***.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Cornish Gooner » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:57 pm

jonblaze85 wrote:.
I wouldn't trust wenger with the summer transfers money

Nor would I.

He would only buy players from the bargain basement, to save money.

WENGER OUT.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cornish Gooner
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Myrmedus » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Agreed, but I think all that sources back to Wenger since he's the one who brought these players in. Also, the mentality of players is often largely down to the manager. Look at the United players under Ferguson then how they were after that. Exact same players but completely different mentality.
Go Cannons!!
Myrmedus
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Mesüt wrote:i leave work all f***ing excited for this game, leicester ballsed up and gave us a chance, spurs are away at west ham who are good, city are away at pool who can be good...we have a chance. I have to do some work when I get back but it's all good, hopefully Arsenal win and I won't mind.

what a f***ing idiot i am. now got ~2 hours work to do but like f**k do i feel in the mood to do it. arsene wenger you actually ruin my life at times you utter ****.

lol so your Wenger out then?
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Santi » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:59 pm

RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:
Mesüt wrote:i leave work all f***ing excited for this game, leicester ballsed up and gave us a chance, spurs are away at west ham who are good, city are away at pool who can be good...we have a chance. I have to do some work when I get back but it's all good, hopefully Arsenal win and I won't mind.

what a f***ing idiot i am. now got ~2 hours work to do but like f**k do i feel in the mood to do it. arsene wenger you actually ruin my life at times you utter ****.

am i missing something?

wanted the c*** out for about 2 years...
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Big17 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:01 pm

Mesüt wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:

am i missing something?

wanted the **** out for about 2 years...

You've always been Wenger in?
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby jonblaze85 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:01 pm

ThereIsBearCüm wrote:
jonblaze85 wrote:Are you telling me you want Ozil or do you want a False no.9 that scores goals?

I want the best player at our team to stay and play CAM alongside a winger that isnt completely cack & predictable like Alexis or strikers as shit as Giroud and Walcott

LooooooooooooL, Your basically telling me Ozil can only play with top Quality players ? That's why when he was at Real Madrid Ronaldo, Benzema, Di maria and Higuain made Ozil look good because they scored goals and he just needed to assist them.

Arsenal don't have those type of players and any midfielder them times at Madrid would of flourished at that time with those allstars around.
Ozil Isn't good enough, that's why Real Madrid let him go and Wenger stupidly bought him then he became our best player but in a Real Madrid team he wasn't even top 3.

Get Out of Here mate!![/quote]

I wouldn't hold up Real's transfer policy as proof of a player's quality; they are complete dumbarses... they still haven't properly replaced Makelele.[/quote]

Please Please stop!! you sound retarded

Has Wenger bloody replaced Tony Adams, F**king, Thierry Henry, Patrick Viera, Van Persie, Dont talk non sense!!

Real Madrid still won Major Cups Like La liga 2014, champions league 2014, Fifa club world cup 2014 etc
Makelele was good but i think there doing just fine without him mate.
Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
jonblaze85
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:01 pm

Mesüt wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:

am i missing something?

LOL
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Santi » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:02 pm

Alexis17 wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:

am i missing something?

You've always been Wenger in?

lol is my name showing as callum today or what m8
Santi
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2015-16