17/01/2016 | Stoke City 0-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 17/01/2016 | Stoke City 0-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Sims » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:09 pm

if results are matched from last season then we'll end up with 80 points & City with 75
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Callum » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:30 pm

Sims wrote:if results are matched from last season then we'll end up with 80 points & City with 75

Better tell the council early that we're having a parade tbh
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:59 pm

elkanofan wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:
ESFSAFC wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:City are 1 point behind us.

Ye just noticed. They play West Ham, Leicester and Spurs over next five games. I expect the gap to be wider when those games are all played.

City getting into last 8 CL will be huge, I think they will priortise the CL.

Oh yeah...I forgot we had Westham away as well....

So add that to the games I listed below and yes....

We truly are f***ked.

Mike Dean wrote:We have more than just 3 tough games after Chelsea (and I expect us to be behind City after the Chelsea game).

Leicester home
Man U away
Spurs away
Everton away
City away

....and the way we got our asses handed to us by Southampton, I wouldn't call that an easy game either.

Our midfield has shit the bed.

Like I said, sorry, not happening.

We have been very wasteful and now its going to bite us in the ass.

Stop talking as if its 2012 with this pussy attitude. Even Yorkie said there is little chance both Aguero and Silva will stay fit for the rest of the season, silva in particular.

Even then i still think if they stayed fit we would have a big chance since we are still i believe the best team away from home this season, maybe bar Leicester.

In terms of points and/or wins away from home:

1.Leicester (7 wins, 25 pts total)
2.Arsenal (6 wins, 21 pts total)
3.West Ham (5 wins, 19 pts total)
4.Man United (5 wins, 18 pts total)
5.Spuds/Palace (both 17 pts total, Spurs 4 wins, Palace 5)
6.Stoke (4 wins, 16 pts total)
7.Everton (3 wins, 16 pts total)

City have 4 wins and 15 pts total, same as Watford.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:12 pm

Sims wrote:In addition to a shit match, I sincerely hope that every Stoke player breaks their legs and has their career ended due to their fans constantly chanting 'Aaron Ramsey, he walks with a limp'

Shawcross dying would also be acceptable

ThereIsBearCüm wrote:think that kid behind the linesman actually has Downs Syndrome

Quoted at their shiite forum to justify the Ramsey chant :rofll:

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thr ... ey?page=11
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Fenice » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:18 pm

They can quote me then. You're a shit club with a shit pitch. The thugs that play for you, the ones you call footballers, their stupidity and lack of talent is only shown up by your crass, classless, deplorable behavior. You are a disaster of a support group and your club is an abomination for the league and the country. Rightly piss off with your "players" following close behind.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Sims » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:20 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
Sims wrote:In addition to a shit match, I sincerely hope that every Stoke player breaks their legs and has their career ended due to their fans constantly chanting 'Aaron Ramsey, he walks with a limp'

ThereIsBearCüm wrote:think that kid behind the linesman actually has Downs Syndrome

hope they're still reading this tbh

would've been ace if when poor Ryan Shawcross was blubbing being driven home by his ma after he decided to try and end Ramsey career that they got in a fatal car crash
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:29 pm

Fenice wrote:They can quote me then. You're a shit club with a shit pitch. The thugs that play for you, the ones you call footballers, their stupidity and lack of talent is only shown up by your crass, classless, deplorable behavior. You are a disaster of a support group and your club is an abomination for the league and the country. Rightly piss off with your "players" following close behind.

That thread is epic though. It's Arsenal fan's fault that they come up with that chant and people (Who are not Arsenal Fans) were offended by it.

I haven't seen many Arsenal fans actually even give a damn about the chant. It's more neutral fans who are disgusted. We pretty much expect that from them :D
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:31 pm

No-one cares about Stoke. They've got no rivalry with anyone decent so they made a faux one up in their own heads with us

We got a point at a notoriously hard place to go to with our best players injured, that's it. They've played some decent football season, that's pretty much the only observation to have of them
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:34 pm

Sims wrote:No-one cares about Stoke. They've got no rivalry with anyone decent so they made a faux one up in their own heads with us

We got a point at a notoriously hard place to go to with our best players injured, that's it. They've played some decent football season, that's pretty much the only observation to have of them

They care so much though, they have a 15 page thread on Ramsey created yesterday from a quick glance and a 4-5 page thread on Wenger saying they played a direct game because it offends them :D
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:36 pm

Direct doesn't even mean long ball or physical

Madrid played direct football under Mourinho and it was some of the best I've seen. Stoke is in the sticks though so I wouldn't expect a capable brain cell to be from there

Except Steve Bould I spose
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Cripps » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Is there any mention of sol making hard man shawcross cry like a bitch?

Stoke fans are hilarious. No one cares about them or their club thus they try to make themselves feel important and try a rivalry with us. We just laugh
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Fenice » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:28 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
Fenice wrote:They can quote me then. You're a shit club with a shit pitch. The thugs that play for you, the ones you call footballers, their stupidity and lack of talent is only shown up by your crass, classless, deplorable behavior. You are a disaster of a support group and your club is an abomination for the league and the country. Rightly piss off with your "players" following close behind.

That thread is epic though. It's Arsenal fan's fault that they come up with that chant and people (Who are not Arsenal Fans) were offended by it.

I haven't seen many Arsenal fans actually even give a damn about the chant. It's more neutral fans who are disgusted. We pretty much expect that from them :D

I'm annoyed more about hearing of their technical prowess and "different" approach now. They are Stoke and they always will be, made quite clear with the amount of times they hit the ground, and the amount of yellows that should have been given out but never were.

I cannot stand them and I grow tired of their bullshit. Their ignorant chant, towards a player who did them the injustice of healing, just being the cherry on top of a large pile of garbage that is their club.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Myrmedus » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:38 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:

Well, I wouldn't say it's an Arsenal fan's "fault" but rather it was borne from that. The only "fault" lies with those idiots. Like I said in the SSN thread, Ramsey needs to apologise to Stoke and Shawcross for breaking his leg on Shawcross' foot I guess.
Go Cannons!!
Myrmedus
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Dunno why people even give Stoke any attention ffs, they're an average club who are improving very slowly in the PL and actually played better than us the other day. Outside of the Ramsey incident they mean absolutely f**k all to us bar at least 2 dropped points every single season.

I think their fans are very idiotic over 'the incident' and can't just accept that Shawcross made a big fùck up, they then compounded the problem by starting a 'rivalry' against us and deciding to boo Ramsey. I hate the little Welsh cùnt (Ramsey) but he was well within his right to hold a grudge against Shawcross after that tackle and would personally do the same. Their fans and our fans should've cheered Ramsey the next time he played against them and that could've been the end of it. Now 500 years later we have this fake ass rivalry that is completely forgotten about a week after the match at max.

Boring, they should move on and stop booing our f***ing lad.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:23 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:

LOOOLL.

Sims is notorious in Stoke - on -Trent.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2015-16