Re: 21/12/2015 | Arsenal vs Manchester City | Premier League

Postby Big17 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:10 am

What the f**k is the Ox doing? LOOOOL.
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Santi » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:15 am

Btw City were pure shite apart from the Yaya goal, not sure where they get off thinking they outplayed us. Just Mangala n Otamendi out-passed MerteKos tbh.

Thank god for De Bruyne being selfish though otherwise completely different game.

Massive credit to big man Mesut running his bollocks off and Giroud for constantly fighting up front, getting his shirt ripped off his back by two players every time but still winning the ball lots...great game from him. The CB's were fantastic, Mert made some very important blocks and Kos was superman as usual. Felt Monreal got a bit roasted by De Bruyne but he's allowed a free pass since we won in the end.

Great win, predicted 2-1 over the weekend as well so thanks Yaya :P Sick goal btw, shouldn't have been left free but what a finish!
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:22 am

Just got back in from the game, absolutely buzzing.

Theo is the biggest of big game players. Anyone chat shit? Get banged.

Ozil. - Pulled so many strings

Merts - handled business. still waiting for us to get murdered by city's pace.

Campbell - what a shift! Bled for the team today, the tracking, sacrificial runs to make space, runs to create an outlet, helping out bellers constantly. Played like a WF Coquelin and really should have scored twice minimum. Only getting better.

Flamini - when David Silva started doing those dirty little bitchy fouls he always does when he's getting pawned, you know his marker is having a good day. Today, flamini had him in check like a newborn in a baby bjorn.

Giroud - isolated before the opener, came to life when city started to commit forward more and balls started coming into feet. took his goal like a legend, the nuts was textbook. Hart had no clue or chance. You can tell by the heel click.

Shout out to the fans today, my throat is f***ked from singing and general screaming, thousands more are defo the same. Made pure noise. away fans were silent for the most part until the yaya goal.

Shat a brick when that went in and city turned it up, but all in all, fantastic game from the boys.

BELEIVE.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:26 am

Mesüt wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT A NIGHT

The Mesut attendance win streak is back on!!

Mugging yourself off tbf, the Zedie win streak continues on the unbeaten run.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:37 am

Oh yes forgot to mention it but Zedie did and reminded me.

From the 1st minute today the atmosphere was absolutely incredible. The f***ing library myth should be well and truly dispelled, fantastic effort from the fans throughout the whole game and even carried on until the last player left the pitch. Think the bags at the start put everyone in the right mindset and the little lights show was cool.

My throat is also f***ing sore but I love it, means the game was so good and it completes the experience when everyone is well up for it.

Where abouts were you Z? For once as well it was the whole damn stadium chanting!
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:45 am

Mesüt wrote:Oh yes forgot to mention it but Zedie did and reminded me.

From the 1st minute today the atmosphere was absolutely incredible. The f***ing library myth should be well and truly dispelled, fantastic effort from the fans throughout the whole game and even carried on until the last player left the pitch. Think the bags at the start put everyone in the right mindset and the little lights show was cool.

My throat is also f***ing sore but I love it, means the game was so good and it completes the experience when everyone is well up for it.

Where abouts were you Z? For once as well it was the whole damn stadium chanting!

West stand club level far left corner diagonally opposite the away fans, next to the northbank. Had the security control room behind me.

Nights like this remind me what it really is to be a Gooner.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby realtalk » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:46 am

Alexis17 wrote:What the f**k is the Ox doing? LOOOOL.

The aunty church dance when holy spirit hits
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:47 am

Zedie wrote:

West stand club level far left corner diagonally opposite the away fans, next to the northbank. Had the security control room behind me.

Near ish me then, I was in block 7 towards the goal. Basically between post and corner flag, was buzzing all night.

Gf was in block 17 lol, half-time dash to share a drink then run back :doh: #TicketExchange :dizzy:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Wenger's Coat » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:18 am

Result! At this stage last year we were on 27 points. We have 9 points more now.

I think if we are top or within a couple of points of top at the end of New Year's Day, this race is properly on!
Wenger's Coat
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby UFGN » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:21 am

I am serenely calm about the whole thing.

League titles are won in May.

Being second halfway through the season means something.

That something is f**k all.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Zedie » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:45 am

Mesüt wrote:
Zedie wrote:

Near ish me then, I was in block 7 towards the goal. Basically between post and corner flag, was buzzing all night.

Gf was in block 17 lol, half-time dash to share a drink then run back :doh: #TicketExchange :dizzy:

Lol that's just long, especially with people milling about like champs.

Just watching the replay now, the amount of chances we had....it could easily have been 6-2
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:45 am

Callum wrote:GOONER ALEXIS WHERE YOU AT

:sneaky2:
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:52 am

Jedieurokrem wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
gooney wrote:I think we will lose 3-1. I made my daily bet and its man city to win and sterling to win at 8/1

Well, you've done your bit for the Arsenal win

I was expecting this post as soon as i saw gooney post. You didn't disappoint!

Neither does gooney apparently, another splendid win
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Re: 21/12/2015 | Arsenal 2-1 Manchester City | Premier Leagu

Postby Cripps » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:55 am

Also a big :rofll: to all those c**** who left a few minutes before half time to get whatever and missing girouds goal.

As bad as that was, surely leaving 15 minutes before the final whistle as one guy did couple of rows ahead of me has to be a hanging offence surely? Genuine fans would love to go to this game yet we have this absolute c*** of a man who was also one who missed girouds goal coming to games and denying genuine fans a chance. Kill the c***.

Also others left few minutes before the end :doh:

From the first whistle to final whistle, nothing but Arsenal should be the most important thing in your life. Whether your whore is in labour, your kids caught in a terror attack, your parents being raped by a dog, who gives a shit. Sort it after.

Really pisses me the f**k off. No excuse. Never left a game early and never will and I've seen enough dross to warrant leaving early. But in a game like this? Can only shake my head. Scum. The lot of them.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Re: 21/12/2015 | Arsenal 2-1 Manchester City | Premier Leagu

Postby yadunoe » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:09 am

superb game by the whole team and the fact that we did this without cazorla alexis and le coq is impressive , if we invest in jan we will be true contenders wenger please by a cf and a cdm
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2015-16