31/10/2015 | Swansea 0-3 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 31/10/2015 | Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby starmandb » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:17 pm

Fenice wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:SOS to Akpom.

How has he been doing. Scored hasn't he?

3 goals this season
Didn't score today but got an assist
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby jules_w » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:19 pm

venomousgunner wrote:
Diaby24AFC wrote:
Callum wrote:Image

This shows that we have a donkey for a striker. A world class striker would have had 44 goals now

Absolute rubbish. Stop being influenced by the media. Giroud's conversion rate is better than most srikers in the premier league and europe. What striker out there is genuinely going to come in and score a mass more than Giroud. Not too many I think. Time and time again he is battered and used as a scapegoat because he is seen as Van Persie's replacement and did not cost 30 mil +. I will continue to say he is one of the most underrated strikers out there.

Yeah , he's very good value for money. Isn't the type most would like to see but he's a good striker. I think they will only start to appreciate him when we bring in a 40mil striker and he doesn't score more goals than Giroud.
jules_w
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby starmandb » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:24 pm

Callum wrote:His scoring rate is more than a goal every 90 minutes now.
giroud goal every 88 mins in the premier league this season
starmandb

Postby Callum » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:31 pm

Mesüt wrote:This is what you're changing and clearly don't understand.

I haven't told you to shut up, the whole point is you're trying to be a dick rather than just celebrate. Don't say nothing, go wild with happiness. Don't try and stick the knife in to others though from a game 4 days earlier, seems pathetic.

Also i'm not even talking from a personal level so no idea why you're calling me a hypocrite. I just think what you said originally was a sad dig. When we lose I'm pissed off and moan about Wenger and his mistakes. I try not to go 'weyyyyyy callum u **** we just lost, eat shit!!'.

I'm done, if you still don't understand the difference I'm talking about then this'll just go in circles and continue to ruin the result. Go rub it in to whoever you want, I couldn't give a shit anymore, said my piece, you do it every time anyway.

You haven't told me to shut up, no, but you're basically telling me I'm wrong to even mention the negativity going into this game. I'm not being a dick, all I said was that people who were losing their minds in the week and predicted a great slump in form have been proved wrong. I didn't go after anyone in particular yet you're making out that I'm focused more on going after people than celebrating - the reality is I made one post about it and you got all menstrual about it and decided to call me up on it.

You are being a hypocrite because you have no issue with people (including yourself) moaning and criticizing others who are more positive when we lose, yet you have an issue with me doing the exact opposite when we win (and it was one comment anyway). Point is when we lose there is consistent remarks made at pro-Wenger members and you have no issue with that at all, largely because you're anti-Wenger so it's all cool to see people you disagree with being criticized.

I'm delighted with the result and have made numerous posts just talking about that and that alone. I made one comment that didn't even focus on one member in particular and you've just shown again that whilst you're happy to give it out in droves you're incapable of taking it. You're making a bigger thing out of this than it actually is like you always do. Sorry but I'm not going to abide to your biased idea of forum etiquette just because you're getting all pissy about it.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby venomousgunner » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:35 pm

Although I am obviously happy with the win. I think another user made a good point about not to ignore the negative points. One thing I can't get my head round is that at 3-0 up why did it take the boss till the 84th minute to make a substitution. I do not get it. We are already praying we do not get any more injuries and yet he is risking the injuries of our players by playing them when the game is done. if it was 2-0 I would understand but, at 3-0 all these factors contribute to our stupid,needless injures. Ozil taken of at 90+3 minutes? Better of just leaving him on for the whole 90.
venomousgunner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Santi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:35 pm

Ok cool, you just be a cùnt every time we win a game. Incapable of taking it lol, I couldn't give a shit what you say really I just thought it was sad that right after the game you wanted to twist the knife.

Weirdo.
Last edited by Santi on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:36 pm

Haven't seen any of it but 3-0 is a big win and another clean sheet is great too!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:39 pm

Mesüt wrote:Ok cool, you just be a cùnt every time we win a game. Incapable of taking it lol, I couldn't give a shit what you say really I just thought it was sad that right after the game you wanted to twist the knife.

Weirdo.

:rofll:

Calling me a c*nt because I said that those who claimed we'd lose all momentum after going out of the cup were wrong after we won today.

You've just massively overreacted and gone after me despite me doing pretty much nothing - as I said, you're happy to see pro-Wenger members eviserated when we lose but get all upset when I make one comment after we win that's not even focused at anyone in particular.

Vast majority of times we win I don't say anything, you're just trying to justify yourself making a mountain out of a molehill. Pathetic!
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:44 pm

Callum wrote:
Mesüt wrote:Ok cool, you just be a cùnt every time we win a game. Incapable of taking it lol, I couldn't give a shit what you say really I just thought it was sad that right after the game you wanted to twist the knife.

Weirdo.

:rofll:

Calling me a c*nt because I said that those who claimed we'd lose all momentum after going out of the cup were wrong after we won today.

You've just massively overreacted and gone after me despite me doing pretty much nothing - as I said, you're happy to see pro-Wenger members eviserated when we lose but get all upset when I make one comment after we win that's not even focused at anyone in particular.

Vast majority of times we win I don't say anything, you're just trying to justify yourself making a mountain out of a molehill. Pathetic!

Not trying to make anything, didn't think your comment was necessary at all when you're supposed to be happy that we won. When we lose I've never seen a post going (along the lines of) 'HAHAHA ALL THOSE POSITIVE W****rs SUCK IT' so sorry but if I do then I will also think it's sad having lost 1 game. My main gripe is that the forum is all happy when we win and you had to throw a sour note on it for me.

And back to the original point 'that those who claimed we'd lose all momentum after going out of the cup were wrong after we won today.'

How is that confirmed after 1 game where we got a very lucky second goal and looked under threat for much of the game? Same way it wasn't confirmed as a crisis after 1 loss on Tuesday....just like I said in the first few posts on this matter... :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: Helps if you read bro.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:49 pm

Mesüt wrote:Not trying to make anything, didn't think your comment was necessary at all when you're supposed to be happy that we won. When we lose I've never seen a post going (along the lines of) 'HAHAHA ALL THOSE POSITIVE W****rs SUCK IT' so sorry but if I do then I will also think it's sad having lost 1 game. My main gripe is that the forum is all happy when we win and you had to throw a sour note on it for me.

And back to the original point 'that those who claimed we'd lose all momentum after going out of the cup were wrong after we won today.'

How is that confirmed after 1 game where we got a very lucky second goal and looked under threat for much of the game? Same way it wasn't confirmed as a crisis after 1 loss on Tuesday....just like I said in the first few posts on this matter... :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I was delighted we won, hence numerous posts I've made saying so. I made ONE post saying that talk of us falling apart after midweek was unfounded, and that's what you've decided to call me up on. It's nit-picky and we're having this long, drawn out argument because you just couldn't let it go. It's no coincidence that you have an issue with me saying one thing like that but have no issue with it when the shoe's on the other foot.

All that matters is that we won today, and in the end it was comfortable. My point in the week was that we shouldn't all be scared about our season falling apart because of what happened at Hillsborough and I mentioned that today when we won. What's actually wrong with that? It just supports a point I made in the week. I never claimed that we'd respond and go on a great winning streak now - we might, we might not - all I was saying is that all is not lost because we're out of the League Cup.

It doesn't confirm anything in the long-term, but today's win does confirm that our momentum from the past few weeks hasn't all disappeared because of the Sheffield Wednesday game - which was my point all along.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:49 pm

^

:rolleyes:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:54 pm

Callum wrote:
Mesüt wrote:Not trying to make anything, didn't think your comment was necessary at all when you're supposed to be happy that we won. When we lose I've never seen a post going (along the lines of) 'HAHAHA ALL THOSE POSITIVE W****rs SUCK IT' so sorry but if I do then I will also think it's sad having lost 1 game. My main gripe is that the forum is all happy when we win and you had to throw a sour note on it for me.

How is that confirmed after 1 game where we got a very lucky second goal and looked under threat for much of the game? Same way it wasn't confirmed as a crisis after 1 loss on Tuesday....just like I said in the first few posts on this matter... :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I was delighted we won, hence numerous posts I've made saying so. I made ONE post saying that talk of us falling apart after midweek was unfounded, and that's what you've decided to call me up on. It's nit-picky and we're having this long, drawn out argument because you just couldn't let it go. It's no coincidence that you have an issue with me saying one thing like that but have no issue with it when the shoe's on the other foot.

All that matters is that we won today, and in the end it was comfortable. My point in the week was that we shouldn't all be scared about our season falling apart because of what happened at Hillsborough and I mentioned that today when we won. What's actually wrong with that? It just supports a point I made in the week. I never claimed that we'd respond and go on a great winning streak now - we might, we might not - all I was saying is that all is not lost because we're out of the League Cup.

It doesn't confirm anything in the long-term, but today's win does confirm that our momentum from the past few weeks hasn't all disappeared because of the Sheffield Wednesday game - which was my point all along.

Actually you made another snarky comment about how it'll be the same every time we drop points, so 2 which I responded to both :) Like I said, next time it's on the other foot I'll point it out just for you, if I see someone specifically call out 'the others' then I'll do this all over again :)

I wasn't even going to go on about it just wanted to point out in the first place I thought it was shit to do but yknow spiral spiral spiral as usual on here cos nobody wants to be wrong.

I've said my piece, feel free to post what you want after a win, everyone was happy so you're not going to stand out there. Fortunately despite this wankfest I'm still happy we won against a team we struggle against (yes Starman we do), think we didn't play that well but 3 goals and 3 points is sweet.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:55 pm

Mesüt wrote:
Callum wrote:

Actually you made another snarky comment about how it'll be the same every time we drop points, so 2 which I responded to both :) Like I said, next time it's on the other foot I'll point it out just for you, if I see someone specifically call out 'the others' then I'll do this all over again :)

I wasn't even going to go on about it just wanted to point out in the first place I thought it was shit to do but yknow spiral spiral spiral as usual on here cos nobody wants to be wrong.

I've said my piece, feel free to post what you want after a win, everyone was happy so you're not going to stand out there. Fortunately despite this wankfest I'm still happy we won against a team we struggle against (yes Starman we do), think we didn't play that well but 3 goals and 3 points is sweet.

okay cool x
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Gooner861 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:56 pm

Not so good first half. All so good second half. Overall brilliant away win at a tough ground. Bring on Bayern then proceed to stuff the spuds!!! We're onto something exciting this season and the International break (for once), cannot come soon enough to give our injured players enough time to return.
Gooner861
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Big17 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:09 pm

Mesut you need to relax man. You called me a daft c*** the other night because I said the bigger clubs don't take the CC that seriously, which they don't.

Chill x
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2015-16