31/10/2015 | Swansea 0-3 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 31/10/2015 | Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby starmandb » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:59 pm

Mesüt wrote:
starmandb wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
starmandb wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
alexafc12 wrote:We always struggle against Swansea tbh. Shame Wenger doesn't learn

Shame the fans don't seem to learn either. I'd take 2 points from our H2H vs Swansea every season and just move on.

What's to learn
We have beat swansea more than they have beaten us
Some fans that come on here need to stop this utter bollocks of going into meltdown when we have a setback
I have never gone into a game believing we can't win it and I have never tried to do the other teams team talk for them by saying they usually beat us when they don't
Do you not think that some of our best sides have not had games when they have been under the cosh for a period in the game or needed a bit of luck?

Some robots that come on here need to learn context.

We often struggle against Swansea, they are one of the teams who seem to regularly take points off us, regularly out play us even if today's result puts us 1 win ahead in h2h. If we could bypass Swansea by taking 2 pts every season I'd be happy, why you have a problem with that I'm not sure. Not sure what that has to do with any meltdown or setback either, today is totally unrelated to Tuesday bar dealing with injuries.

2014/15
Swansea 2-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 0-1 Swansea

2013/14
Swansea 1-2 Arsenal
Arsenal 2-2 Swansea

Doesn't look like we struggle against them does it? Last two seasons we've taken 4 points from 12 against them now f**k off.
some people need to learn good manners

Already had my warning for today so cannot carry on unfortunately.

You shouldn't need a warning
You should have an internal meter telling you the right and wrong way to speak to people but may I ask you to go back to the post which you quoted which I edited afterwards
As an older gentleman I have learned that if you get something wrong there is no shame in admitting it saying sorry and moving on
We are all gunners and want the best for the club
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Santi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:11 pm

I was going to elaborate in my last post but fine since you keep going as I will, can't get a warning for discussion.

I don't respect the way you come into a match thread after the game has finished all the time and try to make people look stupid, therefore I will not talk to you with any respect or manners at all, I do not expect the same from you and I do not care less. I am not sure what you are going on about being wrong for because you still haven't admitted it, even Callum and others have said how Swansea are a bogey team for us and as I showed you over the last two seasons especially we have done poorly against them. Now please continue with your little game you play at full-time, iRobot.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Maradonna » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:05 pm

Mesüt wrote:I was going to elaborate in my last post but fine since you keep going as I will, can't get a warning for discussion.

I don't respect the way you come into a match thread after the game has finished all the time and try to make people look stupid, therefore I will not talk to you with any respect or manners at all, I do not expect the same from you and I do not care less. I am not sure what you are going on about being wrong for because you still haven't admitted it, even Callum and others have said how Swansea are a bogey team for us and as I showed you over the last two seasons especially we have done poorly against them. Now please continue with your little game you play at full-time, iRobot.

clown.
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:15 pm

Maradonna wrote:
Mesüt wrote:I was going to elaborate in my last post but fine since you keep going as I will, can't get a warning for discussion.

clown.

Stop flaming, Mara. You'll get banned again :naughty:
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Cripps » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:20 pm

Mesut is right though. What starman does is a classic wum trait that I started many moons ago on another forum far far away and I'm proud to see it has passed on to here.

Starman, go forth and prosper
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:24 pm

Cripps wrote:Mesut is right though. What starman does is a classic wum trait that I started many moons ago on another forum far far away and I'm proud to see it has passed on to here.

Ffs. :rofll:
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Santi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Maradonna wrote:

clown.

Lol didn't you just get unbanned?
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Fenice » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:35 pm

Angelito wrote:And any of you realized how we switched to 4-4-1-1 after the break?

Ozil behind Giroud. 2 banks of 4 behind Ozil.

Yes and I love it.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:38 pm

Mesüt wrote:
Maradonna wrote:

clown.

Apparently it's the UFGN Mesut GoonerAlexis way

Don't remember calling someone a clown or anything directly though unless Giroud posts here
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Maradonna » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:38 pm

Mesüt wrote:
Maradonna wrote:

clown.

get your teeth fixed.
then comeback to me.
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Santi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:40 pm

Maradonna wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
Maradonna wrote:

clown.

get your teeth fixed.
then comeback to me.

:rofll: that was funny tbf
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby starmandb » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:01 am

I apologised for lumping you in with the people who were going into meltdown about our league cup defeat
You took an approach that I shared
I wasn't asking you to say you were wrong about our record v swansea I said I was wrong for saying you were among the culprits of the meltdown
I read a forum from the top down and go back to where I last left it
I never go beyond 5 days
Unless somebody is a goldfish I don't see why someone's opinion about our players or teams ability to win a game should fluctuate over such a short space of time
I do care what other arsenal supporters think or feel and I want every supporter either in the stadium watching tv listening on radio on the internet or getting scores fed to them thru a rolled up newspaper up a tree in Patagonia to be certain in the positivity that a good side can win with that kind of belief
That is my only motivation for posting on forums
As far as robots go then so be it
My personality is irelevent
It is all about the good of the arsenal
I was at swansea in 1982 when we won up there thanks to goals from woodcock and chapman
My 1st season with a motor and I was the driver
Knight rider might have had kit by I had to drive my mums old Morris marina myself
As robots go I am a bit of a shit one
I think football may have been invented before I was born as well
starmandb

Postby Trina » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:08 am

Maradonna wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
Maradonna wrote:

clown.

get your teeth fixed.
then comeback to me.

Grow up, very quickly.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby starmandb » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:09 am

Cripps wrote:Mesut is right though. What starman does is a classic wum trait that I started many moons ago on another forum far far away and I'm proud to see it has passed on to here.

You and me share a football team not an ideology
I have explained my motivation above
I really don't get yours
We have this fantastic tool for communication
I use it to enhance
I am very happy with my life
Flawed that it has and will be again I'm sure
Everybody else is perfect behind a keyboard and has never made a mistake
Lucky them
starmandb

Postby Maradonna » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:17 am

Trina wrote:
Maradonna wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
Maradonna wrote:

clown.

get your teeth fixed.
then comeback to me.

Grow up, very quickly.

This is the swansea vs. Arsenal thread, you should PM me, or just ban me again, but dont disrupt the thread with personal remarks about a particular user, is against the rules. this is your house, if you dont want me here, just kick me out.
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2015-16