Re: 31/10/2015 | Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Callum » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:29 am

Awesome pic from today;

Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:46 am

Another very good league result today. Swansea have been crap recently but we still needed to get the result with injuries and 3-0 is a great score

Im very worried about burn-out and/or muscular injuries to Ozil and Sanchez. Wenger must find a way of resting them somehow.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Santi » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:46 am

starmandb wrote:
Mesüt wrote:I was going to elaborate in my last post but fine since you keep going as I will, can't get a warning for discussion.

I don't respect the way you come into a match thread after the game has finished all the time and try to make people look stupid, therefore I will not talk to you with any respect or manners at all, I do not expect the same from you and I do not care less. I am not sure what you are going on about being wrong for because you still haven't admitted it, even Callum and others have said how Swansea are a bogey team for us and as I showed you over the last two seasons especially we have done poorly against them. Now please continue with your little game you play at full-time, iRobot.

I apologised for lumping you in with the people who were going into meltdown about our league cup defeat
You took an approach that I shared
I wasn't asking you to say you were wrong about our record v swansea I said I was wrong for saying you were among the culprits of the meltdown
I read a forum from the top down and go back to where I last left it
I never go beyond 5 days
Unless somebody is a goldfish I don't see why someone's opinion about our players or teams ability to win a game should fluctuate over such a short space of time
I do care what other arsenal supporters think or feel and I want every supporter either in the stadium watching tv listening on radio on the internet or getting scores fed to them thru a rolled up newspaper up a tree in Patagonia to be certain in the positivity that a good side can win with that kind of belief
That is my only motivation for posting on forums
As far as robots go then so be it
My personality is irelevent
It is all about the good of the arsenal
I was at swansea in 1982 when we won up there thanks to goals from woodcock and chapman
My 1st season with a motor and I was the driver
Knight rider might have had kit by I had to drive my mums old Morris marina myself
As robots go I am a bit of a shit one
I think football may have been invented before I was born as well

Starman, you may annoy me at times but I know you're one of the good guys really. Did not see an apology, I must've missed it, even went back and checked the post you said but never mind, I appreciate the effort and also apologise for swearing at you and the tone of my reply. I hope you enjoy the result and will see you in Wednesday's match thread if I last that much longer on here ;) :arsesmile:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:00 am

Very happy Campbell got off the mark, he was also direct which we need from at least one player in our attack.

I think this stint could see him as a viable rotation option with Ox, think those two could develop some healthy competition for the RW spot moving forward seeing as Walcott has been promoted to ST.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby starmandb » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:36 am

Mesüt wrote:
starmandb wrote:
Mesüt wrote:I was going to elaborate in my last post but fine since you keep going as I will, can't get a warning for discussion.

I don't respect the way you come into a match thread after the game has finished all the time and try to make people look stupid, therefore I will not talk to you with any respect or manners at all, I do not expect the same from you and I do not care less. I am not sure what you are going on about being wrong for because you still haven't admitted it, even Callum and others have said how Swansea are a bogey team for us and as I showed you over the last two seasons especially we have done poorly against them. Now please continue with your little game you play at full-time, iRobot.

I apologised for lumping you in with the people who were going into meltdown about our league cup defeat
You took an approach that I shared
I wasn't asking you to say you were wrong about our record v swansea I said I was wrong for saying you were among the culprits of the meltdown
I read a forum from the top down and go back to where I last left it
I never go beyond 5 days
Unless somebody is a goldfish I don't see why someone's opinion about our players or teams ability to win a game should fluctuate over such a short space of time
I do care what other arsenal supporters think or feel and I want every supporter either in the stadium watching tv listening on radio on the internet or getting scores fed to them thru a rolled up newspaper up a tree in Patagonia to be certain in the positivity that a good side can win with that kind of belief
That is my only motivation for posting on forums
As far as robots go then so be it
My personality is irelevent
It is all about the good of the arsenal
I was at swansea in 1982 when we won up there thanks to goals from woodcock and chapman
My 1st season with a motor and I was the driver
Knight rider might have had kit by I had to drive my mums old Morris marina myself
As robots go I am a bit of a shit one
I think football may have been invented before I was born as well

Starman, you may annoy me at times but I know you're one of the good guys really. Did not see an apology, I must've missed it, even went back and checked the post you said but never mind, I appreciate the effort and also apologise for swearing at you and the tone of my reply. I hope you enjoy the result and will see you in Wednesday's match thread if I last that much longer on here ;) :arsesmile:

All good mate x
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Re: 31/10/2015 | Swansea 0-3 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby yadunoe » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:21 pm

campbell played well showed good dribilling and finishing he could be a poor mans sanchez
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Angelito » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:34 am

yadunoe wrote:campbell played well showed good dribilling and finishing he could be a poor mans sanchez

Wenger thinks he's a hybrid of Giroud and Walcott.

Could it be?
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Trequartista » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:45 am

Angelito wrote:
yadunoe wrote:campbell played well showed good dribilling and finishing he could be a poor mans sanchez

Could it be?

Decent squaddie. Hard worker. Can fill in LW, RW, or CF if needed. A bit like Welbeck I suppose, although from what I've seen of him so far, more of a natural finisher.
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Holding Tierney
Ceballos - Torriera - Özil
Pépé - - Lacazette - - Auba
Trequartista
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:47 am

Angelito wrote:

Could it be?

Well, he's fast and can finish, and helps in defence so I guess that makes him a hybrid
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2015-16