Burnturrek wrote:
Angelito wrote:
Ospina
Debuchy - Chambers - Koscielny - Gibbs
Flamini - Arteta
Chambo - Ozil - Campbell
Giroud

When is Per man returning?

Arteta and Flamini in midfield together.. Please, no.

Gibbs and Campbell on the same side?? Please, no.

We can't afford the rotation. We did against Zagreb look where that got us. Lost our arguably easiest away game in the CL group.

Theo isn't going to start on the right unless we have major injury crises. Ramsey has been horrible this season and poor for nearly 15 months now. Before his 6 months of fame, he was useless.

A midfield of Ramsey and Arteta isn't what I'm opposed to because Santi isn't playing. It doesn't seem to matter anyway 'coz Ramsey will start regardless. He's Wenger's new lover boy.

And, if Campbo isn't good enough to start a COC game, he shouldn't be here. Simple. It's Wenger's fault that we have a semi-decent striker. It's also Wenger's fault that we don't have a strong squad.

I'm not confident of beating Spurs at the Lane even if we field our best 11. To Campbell and our fringe players, this is an opportunity. Starting a petulant child like Ramsey, who thinks Barca is possible after 6 months of great games, would only make him feel overvalued. He's our worst starter as it is and I wouldn't mind a perma bench role. He deserves it.

Btw, we haven't beaten Pochettino's Spurs yet. And, in our last 5 games at the Lane, we've beaten them once. 3 loses and another was a 3-3 draw.

Your such a tart could'nt keep rambo out your post. We have seen your cesc wank post. That guy was failed project and you sill wank over him after he paid to go to barca. Rambo project is a success. We are not gonna drop a successful project. You bring up his name everything f***ing game even when he bosses it.This some sad looser shit you got going on bro. Wtf does a rambo rant have to do this game?? Our worse starter based on what the zagreb game he didnt play and we lost.The chelsea game the midfield created f**k all in 40 minutes.

This hate is too much.Its tragic stuff out here. Complete nonsense rant.Whats Barca got to do with this match or rambo .6 months work.jeez Just stop your clown.your a clown.At least bring stats ffs.Not useless rants.

Anyway shame iowbi,jeff,campbell cant play this outright.And we got to field 1st team.Otherwise its 3 losses in a row & loosing to scum aint acceptable. Apart from ramzil going back together the (best midfield duo at the club).Pretty tough match. Not sure we are there physcially to handle this pocch team.Hard to call this result.

Wenger is just weird he does'nt play all the players that have synergy & link up together.He fields formations that stiffle players best attributes.Just doesnt make sense.The drought killer year we had a good little playing system and plays it was solid 4-3-2-1.We were f***ing balling. But he f***ked it up last season and its just been half assed poor stuff ever since.

Oh well good tough match should be good watch.COYG

:rofll: @ the bold part.

You sure it's me?

Some think I'm a Cesc-hater and here, now I'm a fan-boy according to you. :D

Btw, hold your tongue/fingers. :frogwink:
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: 23/09/15 | Tottenham vs Arsenal | Capital One Cup

Postby greengoonerie » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:54 am

As this is one of the remaining two copmetitions in which we have a good chance of winning (the other being the FA Cup) I think Arsene should play our strongest team.

Anyone got an idea as to what our strongest team currently is, because I for one, haven't a clue what it is.

It probably includes Giroud, Merts, and Arteta though.
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Arsene Nose » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:30 pm

Is Reine-Adelaide back to full fitness? Would like to see him.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Big17 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:47 pm

Regardless of what competition this is we should be going into this game with a relatively strong because it's Spurs. We can't let them win this one.

I'd of liked to of seen Reine-Adelaide have some part to play in this but it seem's he's out for a couple of months.

Ospina

Debuchy Chambers Gabriel Monreal

Coquelin? Ramsey

Chambo Ozil Sanchez

Walcott

That would be my squad to start Wednesday. If Coquelin is injured then id expect Arteta to replace him.

Walcott always seems to play well against Spurs and the last time he started upfront against them he caused them all sorts of problems. With him, Chambo and Sanchez in attack we should be able to cause their already shaky defence a lot of problems.

I want to see Ramsey back in the middle where he's most effective. I think Spurs will go with Mason and Alli who have plenty of energy about them so we need someone like Ramsey in the middle to match them. Personally I think this game will be decided on who's midfield has come out on top like it did at WHL last season so I'm praying Coquelin is fit for this, we need him massively!

Let's give these f***ers a hiding.
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Tony Montana » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:42 am

Too much at stake here, need to play full strength.
WENGER OUT!
Tony Montana
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby LMAO » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:24 am

Ospina
Debuchy - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Gibbs
Chambers - Ramsey
Campbell - Ozil - Chamberlain
Giroud

Fvck it; we may as well try Chambers at DM. He can't be worse than Flamteta surely.

I really wish Rosicky was available for this so that he could get a start at CAM.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:36 am

Can't we play Gabriel too as his suspension will be suspended due to our appeal.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Pudpop » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:59 am

Why are we appealing it ffs it's going to get upheld
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Santi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:20 pm

Because it shouldn't be 3 games and if he got charged with improper conduct as well like BBC said then surely he can get something like 5 games which is a joke. Should be 3 games max but he did less than Costa
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby ThisIsNotAnID » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:12 pm

Still waiting for @Angelito to explain why Ramsey is our worst starter.
ThisIsNotAnID

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:04 pm

Pudpop wrote:Why are we appealing it ffs it's going to get upheld

Maybe doing a fergie and appealing so we get him for this game?
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Witty Futty » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:19 pm

I hope we beat Tottenham, it would give as incredible boost after this two tough defeats!
Interested in football/soccer?

Than check out my blog called Witty Futty
Witty Futty
Michael Thomas

Postby BouncySean » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Ospina
Bellerin---Gabriel---BFG---Monreal
----------Ramsey-------Ox
Iwobi---------------Ozil----------Alexis
-------------------Campbell
BouncySean
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Callum » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:29 pm

Cech
Debuchy - Gabriel - Koscielny - Monreal
Arteta - Ramsey
Alexis - Ozil - Chamberlain
Walcott

Move Ramsey central and move Alexis over to the right.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:11 pm

Giroud should play where he belongs ........ cup games.

Give him wingers like Ox to actually give him crosses on a plate, CDM position is now going to be the problem we all knew it would be, can't / shouldn't play Coq, he can't play every game, we need to find that 2nd reliable DM.

As much as he gets dissed Flamini can do a job there, if not might be time to start training up Chambers at that position? not like he's doing much anywhere else.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2015-16