Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Talk about next years Euro 2016 in here.
Enter the sweepstakes now!

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Postby Monsieur Thierry » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Cripps wrote:So all German players are shit. Ok then.


I never said all German players are shit, you are putting words in my mouth. Your argument is beyond laughable now.
Monsieur Thierry
Michael Thomas
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Postby Sims » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:58 pm

Mate, wind it in. Your opinion is wank and you've been proven wrong, deal with it like a big man and move on to your next target, thanks chief
Image
User avatar
Sims
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 29563
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Postby Sims » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:01 pm

Pudpop wrote:Lol at people not rating Ozil's performance last night. Pretty much everything Germany did went through him or kroos.


Anyone with a functioning pair of eyes saw it but apparently I'm a deluded fan boy

Should be some sort of eye test or IQ test to register on this site imo
Image
User avatar
Sims
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 29563
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Postby Mike Dean » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Pudpop wrote:Lol at people not rating Ozil's performance last night. Pretty much everything Germany did went through him or kroos.


Yeah. Sometimes I wonder if people actually watch the match or just the final score.

Ozil and Kroos were both very good and were controlling the match and this was against a very talented French side.

The guy who is getting killed by the Germans/fans is actually Muller.

Muller was a complete no show the entire tournament. He made some good runs with Gomez in the lineup but other than that he was completely off. Lots of poorly timed runs and absolutely no finishing.
Last edited by Mike Dean on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mike Dean
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5800
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Postby Cripps » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Monsieur Thierry wrote:
Cripps wrote:So all German players are shit. Ok then.


I never said all German players are shit, you are putting words in my mouth. Your argument is beyond laughable now.

But your logic for Ozil being shit ie he didn't do anything last night so has to be shit period applies to all the Germans last night or just Ozil cos you don't like him?

Just funny how someone with Henry in his name has the nerve to call another player a big game bottler
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43234
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Postby Mike Dean » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Image

Image
Last edited by Mike Dean on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mike Dean
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5800
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Postby Cripps » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Looks like he's joining man Utd then
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43234
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Postby Mike Dean » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Maybe.

Ozil shared the same pic on his instagram with his own message....

Image
User avatar
Mike Dean
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5800
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Postby Gooner G » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Why does that mean he's joining United?
Gooner G
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:20 pm

Pogba going to Real then
User avatar
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 23775
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:31 am

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Postby Gooner G » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:26 pm

Dunno where to put this, but The Wales team doing the Iceland cap in Cardiff Ramsay does not look comfortable doing it.
Gooner G
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Postby TOP » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:34 pm

POGBA PARTY?
Image
User avatar
TOP
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:27 pm

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Postby Cripps » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:41 pm

"Always a pleasure to play against you, I learn a lot"

Man Utd v Arsenal next season twice minimum
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43234
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER - FRA)

Postby Mike Dean » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Mike Dean wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:I said it earlier say it now. France are peaking at the right time.


I dont think France has been impressive. They got the two goals because of German defense's stupidity, not because of brilliant play.

Its more like Germany's injuries/suspension and their lack of a true striker has finally caught up to them.

A healthy and full German team with Gomez would have finished this French side.



Exactly. France are shite, just depends on the ref on Sunday.


France scored two legitimate goals. First one was a clear penalty. You simply cannot lead with arm, make contact and get away. So i don't see the fuss. Germans lost cos they were toothless uo front.


No one said they weren't legitimate.

They scored because of Germany's mistakes, not because their own brilliance. They were thoroughly outplayed by Germany in the first half. The penalty gave France some momentum in the second half.

Had Gomez, not been out, the results could have very well been very different.

We have seen how Germany struggled without Gomez at the beginning of the tournament and Gomez isnt even very good. But just his presence and him being a true #9, opened things up for Muller and German's midfielders.


Again, France hasnt impressed at all. They didnt "peak at the right time." Germany just got hit by injuries and a suspension and they made two errors which gave France the win.

A healthy Germany team would have walked away with the trophy.
User avatar
Mike Dean
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5800
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Semi-final 2 (GER 2-0 FRA)

Postby Cripps » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:31 pm

Thread title is wrong
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43234
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Euro 2016

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest