Post-Match|30/05/15 | Arsenal 4-0 Aston Villa|FA Cup Final

Re: Post-Match|30/05/15 | Arsenal 4-0 Aston Villa|FA Cup Fin

Postby Gunpowder » Sun May 31, 2015 9:06 pm

Turkish broadcasters said we've only lost 3 in something like last 31 against Villa.
Gunpowder
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby ESFSAFC » Sun May 31, 2015 9:38 pm

Being completely honest, if he was a player at an other club, I'd hate him to, but he's not so

WE HATE TOTNUM WE HATE TOTNUM
ESFSAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun May 31, 2015 9:48 pm

Is he drunk?

The video is a bit cringe tbh, looks a proper t**t in the fisherman hat. He is a dolt, but I've always known that.

In general it's high time we stop giving Spurs so much attention. They are not on our level and never have been - they are irrelevant to me except for the two times we play them.

I've noticed the fans/team have only become so fixated with Tottenham in the past 5 or 6 years, ever since they started finishing within closer proximity of us and threatening for top 4.

Our underachievmement allowed us to get dragged down to their level, they became more legitimate rivals and as such we started lending them way too much attention.

I don't recall our title winning sides being obsessed with Spurs, we basically didn't even acknowledge their existence as they were our subordinates. We're on the up again, time we put them back in the irrelevant bracket.
Last edited by Va-Va-Voom on Sun May 31, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Big17 » Sun May 31, 2015 9:54 pm

Wilshere was hammered. He was on it until 6 this morning the f***ing boy!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... mbley.html

Before they started the parade he had two peroni's in his hand aswell :rofll:

I love how much he's hated. I hope he starts putting in performances on the pitch soon though!
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Cripps » Sun May 31, 2015 10:12 pm

Whats the Spurs view on it?
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Danskin » Sun May 31, 2015 10:17 pm

He's a c*nt but he's our c*nt and I love it.
Danskin
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun May 31, 2015 10:20 pm

Cripps wrote:Whats the Spurs view on it?

It would have been annoying if the uneducated Midget had been important to the team that won it..
Wenger only bought him on once the game was won and just wanted to stop him from crying like he has been all season from the bench.

I wouldn't usually wish someone would break their neck but i'll make exceptions for that Midget Prick.

The guy is one massive Bellend & today's antics prove yet again that once a Bellend, always a Bellend.

If it's not bad enough looking like a tramp Meth Head, he has to run his gobshite mouth to prove himself actually a sub human Tramp looking Meth Head.

I appreciate it is pure fantasy, but how I'd love to hire someone to cripple him & his boyfriends for good, especially Theo "Action Man Head" Walcott.

So they won a cup most teams chucked in back in January & finished 3rd...wow...just wow !

If there is any justice left in the world he will fall off their f***ing parade bus & break his neck or end up butt f***ked by a horse.

And he plays for England too...yet another stain on the FA's under pants !

It's the midget syndrome.. Can only act tough when he's surrounded by the big boys..

He is an embarrassment and I hope he gets in shit again.. Last time he got slaughtered but the little prick has just proved what a Childish sad little c*** he is..

Never been affected by banter it goes with the territory but this classless chav thinks he can get one off surrounded by his mates, unfortunately some *** might not be to accomadating when he hasn't got the arse to back up his wanky comments
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Cripps » Sun May 31, 2015 10:22 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:

It would have been annoying if the uneducated Midget had been important to the team that won it..
Wenger only bought him on once the game was won and just wanted to stop him from crying like he has been all season from the bench.

I wouldn't usually wish someone would break their neck but i'll make exceptions for that Midget Prick.

The guy is one massive Bellend & today's antics prove yet again that once a Bellend, always a Bellend.

If it's not bad enough looking like a tramp Meth Head, he has to run his gobshite mouth to prove himself actually a sub human Tramp looking Meth Head.

I appreciate it is pure fantasy, but how I'd love to hire someone to cripple him & his boyfriends for good, especially Theo "Action Man Head" Walcott.

So they won a cup most teams chucked in back in January & finished 3rd...wow...just wow !

If there is any justice left in the world he will fall off their f***ing parade bus & break his neck or end up butt f***ked by a horse.

It's the midget syndrome.. Can only act tough when he's surrounded by the big boys..

He is an embarrassment and I hope he gets in shit again.. Last time he got slaughtered but the little prick has just proved what a Childish sad little **** he is..

Never been affected by banter it goes with the territory but this classless chav thinks he can get one off surrounded by his mates, unfortunately some *** might not be to accomadating when he hasn't got the arse to back up his wanky comments

They took it well then.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun May 31, 2015 10:27 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:

He is an embarrassment and I hope he gets in shit again.. Last time he got slaughtered but the little prick has just proved what a Childish sad little **** he is..

The person saying It's the midget syndrome is ironically displaying the midget syndrome in his post
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Apollo » Sun May 31, 2015 10:31 pm

ESFSAFC wrote:

Being completely honest, if he was a player at an other club, I'd hate him to, but he's not so

WE HATE TOTNUM WE HATE TOTNUM

Letting the world know that rivalries matter.
Out with this new age kumbaya shit.

Fantasy Premier League Champion 2013/2014
Fantasy World Cup Champion 2014
Apollo
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Zedie » Sun May 31, 2015 10:35 pm

Butt hurt because they've got to wait minimum 30 more years before they are able to have a parade where one of their chavs can run their mouths.

f**k, they just need to rewatch their season DVD before their first team went to Real, when Dawson was prattling on about tables turning Or some other shit.

We got jack wilshere, you've got that mason pubber.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Big17 » Sun May 31, 2015 10:35 pm

What makes me laugh is these daft Spurs c**** have been saying Wilshere is obsessed with them yet they were the ones with all this mind the gap bollocks a couple of seasons ago loool.
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby UFGN » Sun May 31, 2015 10:35 pm

Spuds can diss the FA cup if it floats their boat but all they're doing is dissing their own history. If they won it they'd be ripping their cocks off.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Santi » Sun May 31, 2015 10:36 pm

shock spurs fans sounding like scum...
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Sun May 31, 2015 10:59 pm

If Wilshere was at Spurs he'd be their star man. You only have to look at Ryan Mason - their starting midfielder - to see how big the gulf in class is between the two sides.
Callum
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15