Post-Match|30/05/15 | Arsenal 4-0 Aston Villa|FA Cup Final

Re: Post-Match|30/05/15 | Arsenal 4-0 Aston Villa|FA Cup Fin

Postby Arsenio Wenger » Sun May 31, 2015 11:05 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Cripps wrote:Whats the Spurs view on it?

It would have been annoying if the uneducated Midget had been important to the team that won it..
Wenger only bought him on once the game was won and just wanted to stop him from crying like he has been all season from the bench.

I wouldn't usually wish someone would break their neck but i'll make exceptions for that Midget Prick.

The guy is one massive Bellend & today's antics prove yet again that once a Bellend, always a Bellend.

If it's not bad enough looking like a tramp Meth Head, he has to run his gobshite mouth to prove himself actually a sub human Tramp looking Meth Head.

I appreciate it is pure fantasy, but how I'd love to hire someone to cripple him & his boyfriends for good, especially Theo "Action Man Head" Walcott.

So they won a cup most teams chucked in back in January & finished 3rd...wow...just wow !

If there is any justice left in the world he will fall off their f***ing parade bus & break his neck or end up butt f***ked by a horse.

And he plays for England too...yet another stain on the FA's under pants !

It's the midget syndrome.. Can only act tough when he's surrounded by the big boys..

He is an embarrassment and I hope he gets in shit again.. Last time he got slaughtered but the little prick has just proved what a Childish sad little **** he is..

Never been affected by banter it goes with the territory but this classless chav thinks he can get one off surrounded by his mates, unfortunately some *** might not be to accomadating when he hasn't got the arse to back up his wanky comments

Arsenio Wenger
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Sims » Sun May 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Wilshere could batter everyone that said that tbh
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby rammixp » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:31 am

Danskin wrote:He's a c*nt but he's our c*nt and I love it.

This!! He is also a real person who is flawed much like the rest of us. I like it, I would do the same if i had the chance and f**k this BS about them being small time and we should take the higher ground. They are our rivals and any opportunity to berate them should be taken.

BANTER!!
rammixp
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Massa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:27 am

Jack would be their best player
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby CRGooner » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:43 am

Massa wrote:Jack would be their best player

Most of our starting XI would, actually.
CRGooner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:16 am

N84ever wrote:funny thing yesterday

about 20 seconds before Alexis scored I said to my son Craig 'Sanchez first touch letting him down today, might be trying a bit too hard not really on it today' to which he says:

'yes Dad but he only needs one chance'

....................................you are a parent?? :dizzy:
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Angelito » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:22 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Is he drunk?

The video is a bit cringe tbh, looks a proper t**t in the fisherman hat. He is a dolt, but I've always known that.

In general it's high time we stop giving Spurs so much attention. They are not on our level and never have been - they are irrelevant to me except for the two times we play them.

I've noticed the fans/team have only become so fixated with Tottenham in the past 5 or 6 years, ever since they started finishing within closer proximity of us and threatening for top 4.

Our underachievmement allowed us to get dragged down to their level, they became more legitimate rivals and as such we started lending them way too much attention.

I don't recall our title winning sides being obsessed with Spurs, we basically didn't even acknowledge their existence as they were our subordinates. We're on the up again, time we put them back in the irrelevant bracket.

This.

Chelsea are the new Spurs for me. I dislike them even more than Spurs.

Spurs are irrelevant. Chelsea have been stealing our thunder right beneath our noses. It's time we showed them football next season.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:31 am

So, no discussion about Fabregas being thrown off the Ken Friar bridge? Oh wait, that already happened....
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Zedie » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:45 am

Royal Gooner wrote:So, no discussion about Fabregas being thrown off the Ken Friar bridge? Oh wait, that already happened....

lol! Had to be done. I know he was loved by the club internally and he was a big part of our history, but the people have spoken.

While I think it's wrong not to acknowledge what he contributed when he was here, it's too much to have to look at him while he's at one of our most hated rivals.

For that, he can f**k right off the bridge. He's living under a new Bridge now.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby CRGooner » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:20 am

Angelito wrote:

The video is a bit cringe tbh, looks a proper t**t in the fisherman hat. He is a dolt, but I've always known that.

In general it's high time we stop giving Spurs so much attention. They are not on our level and never have been - they are irrelevant to me except for the two times we play them.

I've noticed the fans/team have only become so fixated with Tottenham in the past 5 or 6 years, ever since they started finishing within closer proximity of us and threatening for top 4.

Our underachievmement allowed us to get dragged down to their level, they became more legitimate rivals and as such we started lending them way too much attention.

I don't recall our title winning sides being obsessed with Spurs, we basically didn't even acknowledge their existence as they were our subordinates. We're on the up again, time we put them back in the irrelevant bracket.

This.

Spurs are irrelevant. Chelsea have been stealing our thunder right beneath our noses. It's time we showed them football next season.

Well, a certain degree of hate and attention has always been there. Henry specifically said he "learned to hate Tottenham" during his time at AFC. All the Sol Campbell situation also exacerbated the rivalry. And those were golden ages when Spurs couldn't even dream about getting near us.

However, it all has increased due to the reasons you guys mention. The fact that we sadly don't have much to say to throw at Chelsea and City fans other than their lack of history and the fact that they only can compete cause they were bought by a mobster and a Sheikh that wanted toys to play with. They still get the bigger trophy.

But, we are on an upward trend and Spurs are looking increasingly worse since their CL qualification. I'm hoping they'll become the side dish of banter they used to be and the bigger clubs become the main course pretty soon. That's what we are aiming for.
CRGooner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Angelito » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:41 am

Zedie wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:So, no discussion about Fabregas being thrown off the Ken Friar bridge? Oh wait, that already happened....

lol! Had to be done. I know he was loved by the club internally and he was a big part of our history, but the people have spoken.

While I think it's wrong not to acknowledge what he contributed when he was here, it's too much to have to look at him while he's at one of our most hated rivals.

Cesc blew his Arsenal legacy away. Not that it matters to him anyway. But when we look back at this period 20 years from today, we'll place Rosicky at a higher pedestal than Cesc despite Rozza's injury-ridden career here and Cesc's glorious run during the transition era.

Also, look at it - Ozil will forever go down as one of our Icons. He signed for us in his peak. His signing ended our trophy drought. He blew the world away in a FA Cup final. If we win the League with this band, Ozil will probably be the first of the new breed of future Arsenal legends. That's something Cesc could have been. In fact, if Cesc had stayed and won the FA Cup in 13/14, he'd be placed at par with Vieira/Pires at the very least. Only Henry, Adams, and Berggy would be higher. A League title and he'd be there too.

Ozil, in particular, is a League title away from being a Arsenal legend. It's not because of his Bergkamp-esque performances, but because of how his arrival coincided with our renaissance.

Considering Cesc and van Persie were here for so long, it's a shame they chose the path they did. As I've always said, van Persie had to do it because he was nearing the end of his career, but for Cesc - he left everything for Barcelona and ended up realizing that he's still not good enough for them. Consequently, he had to trade everything for Chelsea.

Alexis, Ozil, Ramsey, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Cazorla, Rosicky, Walcott, Monreal - will all be remembered as Arsenal icons over the two best players we've had since Henry left and before the arrival of Ozil.

It's so sad that one of the greatest seasons by any player anywhere in the world - van Persie in 11/12 - will now only be a footnote in our history.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby UFGN » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:56 pm

Some people seem to have an opinion that in the "modern game" its acceptable for players to move between rivals.

Its not acceptable. As fans all we ask of a former player is that they don't play for Spuds, Chavs or the Red Manc Filth. Its not much to expect. And no, we shouldn't sign their ex players either.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Walcott14 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:05 pm

Angelito wrote:
Zedie wrote:

Cesc blew his Arsenal legacy away. Not that it matters to him anyway. But when we look back at this period 20 years from today, we'll place Rosicky at a higher pedestal than Cesc despite Rozza's injury-ridden career here and Cesc's glorious run during the transition era.

Also, look at it - Ozil will forever go down as one of our Icons. He signed for us in his peak. His signing ended our trophy drought. He blew the world away in a FA Cup final. If we win the League with this band, Ozil will probably be the first of the new breed of future Arsenal legends. That's something Cesc could have been. In fact, if Cesc had stayed and won the FA Cup in 13/14, he'd be placed at par with Vieira/Pires at the very least. Only Henry, Adams, and Berggy would be higher. A League title and he'd be there too.

Ozil, in particular, is a League title away from being a Arsenal legend. It's not because of his Bergkamp-esque performances, but because of how his arrival coincided with our renaissance.

Considering Cesc and van Persie were here for so long, it's a shame they chose the path they did. As I've always said, van Persie had to do it because he was nearing the end of his career, but for Cesc - he left everything for Barcelona and ended up realizing that he's still not good enough for them. Consequently, he had to trade everything for Chelsea.

Alexis, Ozil, Ramsey, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Cazorla, Rosicky, Walcott, Monreal - will all be remembered as Arsenal icons over the two best players we've had since Henry left and before the arrival of Ozil.

It's so sad that one of the greatest seasons by any player anywhere in the world - van Persie in 11/12 - will now only be a footnote in our history.

Good comment.

Cesc and Rvp disappointed me a lot, specially Rvp. Guy has no class :(

If we win title next season or the coming seasons with team, most will become new legends, specially Santi, Alexis, Giroud, Kosc Walcott, Wilshere, Coq, Ramsey and Özil.
By Jordan1411 at Deviantart
Walcott14
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Cornish Gooner » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Angelito wrote:

Only if we buy a John Terry type central defender, a quality goal keeper, and a top notch striker.
Cornish Gooner
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby gunnor » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Angelito wrote:

This.

That display against Aston Villa was absolutely majestic, we played with such pace. Our club is the 7th richest club in the world and it showed on the pitch in Wembley. Some of our players were worth more than their starting 11 combined and we used them to lay waste to Villa's game plan. The question is, can we plug the gaps in areas where we lack in real quality and do we have a manager who has the tactical acumen to overcome the better teams? The answer on both counts is no, as much as we love the club, deep down every Arsenal fan knew even last season that we have hit the ceiling. We are not going to do better than the FA cup, we're certainly not going to beat Chelsea any time soon. Next season begins with another loss to Mourinho in the community shield, that's guaranteed. But back-to-back FA cups is nothing to look down on, that's a fantastic achievement and I don't know about others but I've been a pretty good mood since Saturday I have to admit. Just completely battered Aston Villa in every imaginable way, if it was a boxing match I'm sure they would have thrown in the towel. It's a shame that next season though, we'll be throwing in the towel again in both PL and CL.
gunnor
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15