Post-Match | Arsenal 0-0 Sunderland | 20/5/2015 | EPL

Re: Post-Match | Arsenal 0-0 Sunderland | 20/5/2015 | EPL

Postby Sims » Wed May 20, 2015 9:21 pm

Somewhere in England, addict stroked his neckbeard in euphoria seeing Mesut Özil leave the pitch with Rosicky running round like a headless chicken and spurning an opportunity wide. It was at this point he regardless the loss as a victory with Özil having his worst game for 5 months. He then gazed at his waifu, wiping his weeping eye; refusing to blame Wenger for fielding 8 attacking players who like to come in centrally. A joyous night for himself as he celebrates a 0-0 draw with Sunderland
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Walcott14 » Wed May 20, 2015 9:23 pm

Goonerz wrote:
Callum wrote:Pathetic how Wenger just refuses to make the necessary changes. Keeping Cazorla in the side and dropping Coquelin was a ludicrous decision.

Should have dropped Ozil and Cazorla for Wilshere and Rosicky..

I am not sure you will be satisfied even if Wenger is sacked and new manager comes in. Özil and Wilshere were our best outfield players today. Ramsey was good. He was very disciplined in this game. Santi has not done badly either. We just lacked cutting edge in this match and in last couple of matches too.
Last edited by Walcott14 on Wed May 20, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Jordan1411 at Deviantart
Walcott14
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Zedie » Wed May 20, 2015 9:23 pm

Cornish Gooner wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Cornish Gooner wrote:I wonder if Mourinho could do better with this current squad than Wenger?

Lol no chance. We don't have enough centre backs at the club to even fill a mourinho sides standard back 4.

How do you think he would fare with our flair players and his style?

Give him 400m and he'll get it done in 3 seasons though. Probs.

You have not answered the question.

HE'LL NO.

How are you going to defend like chelsea do with 5ft5in players all over the park?

Terry
Cahill
Ivanovic - cb moved to rb
Azpi - size of a cb
Matic - size of 2 cbs
Zouma - cb moved to dm
David Luiz - see above
Obi mikel - pro wrestler

Not going to mention ramirez and others like him.

Compare that to our team.

How are you going to arially dominate teams and shut up shop and out muscle/foul teams to death with

Gibbs
Coquelin
Bellerin
Debuchy
Cazorla at DM / CM
Ramsey as above

We have kos and merts, but they can't really be making runs into the box for crosses etc.

Like I said, give him 400m excluding player sales get him gut the squad and start again and we too can be exactly like a classic mou team and probably get the same results.

Might need 200m more to flesh out the loan roster and 2nd string though first.

Players I recon he would keep:

Ramsey
Sanchez
Koscielny

The rest would go.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Cornish Gooner » Wed May 20, 2015 9:27 pm

Zedie wrote:
Cornish Gooner wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Cornish Gooner wrote:I wonder if Mourinho could do better with this current squad than Wenger?

Lol no chance. We don't have enough centre backs at the club to even fill a mourinho sides standard back 4.

HE'LL NO.

How are you going to defend like chelsea do with 5ft5in players all over the park?

Terry
Cahill
Azpi - size of a cb
Matic - size of 2 cbs
Zouma - cb moved to dm
David Luiz - see above
Obi mikel - pro wrestler

How are you going to arially dominate teams and shut up shop and out muscle/foul teams to death with

Gibbs
Coquelin
Bellerin
Debuchy
Cazorla at DM / CM
Ramsey as above

We have kos and merts, but they can't really be making runs into the box for crosses etc.

Like I said, give him 400m excluding player sales get him gut the squad and start again and we too can be exactly like a classic mou team and probably get the same results.

Ramsey
Sanchez
Koscielny

The rest would go.

Thanks for your comprehensive answer.
A simple yes or no would have sufficed.
Cornish Gooner
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Zedie » Wed May 20, 2015 9:32 pm

Cornish Gooner wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Cornish Gooner wrote:
Zedie wrote:

HE'LL NO.

Terry
Cahill
Azpi - size of a cb
Matic - size of 2 cbs
Zouma - cb moved to dm
David Luiz - see above
Obi mikel - pro wrestler

Gibbs
Coquelin
Bellerin
Debuchy
Cazorla at DM / CM
Ramsey as above

Ramsey
Sanchez
Koscielny

The rest would go.

That would have been boring.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Cornish Gooner » Wed May 20, 2015 9:32 pm

Fecking hell up on Talksport by Arsenal fans.

They are really pissed off with Wenger.
Last edited by Cornish Gooner on Wed May 20, 2015 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornish Gooner
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Apollo » Wed May 20, 2015 9:34 pm

Cornish Gooner wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Cornish Gooner wrote:
Zedie wrote:

HE'LL NO.

Terry
Cahill
Azpi - size of a cb
Matic - size of 2 cbs
Zouma - cb moved to dm
David Luiz - see above
Obi mikel - pro wrestler

Gibbs
Coquelin
Bellerin
Debuchy
Cazorla at DM / CM
Ramsey as above

Ramsey
Sanchez
Koscielny

The rest would go.

Brah first sentence.

Zedie wrote:Lol no chance.

Fantasy Premier League Champion 2013/2014
Fantasy World Cup Champion 2014
Apollo
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Big17 » Wed May 20, 2015 9:36 pm

Sims wrote:Somewhere in England, addict stroked his neckbeard in euphoria seeing Mesut Özil leave the pitch with Rosicky running round like a headless chicken and spurning an opportunity wide. It was at this point he regardless the loss as a victory with Özil having his worst game for 5 months. He then gazed at his waifu, wiping his weeping eye; refusing to blame Wenger for fielding 8 attacking players who like to come in centrally. A joyous night for himself as he celebrates a 0-0 draw with Sunderland

Dead.
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Cornish Gooner » Wed May 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Maybe this should be the new Arsenal song, as long as Wenger is in charge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFgayzZ5KTM
Cornish Gooner
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed May 20, 2015 10:07 pm

So apparently we don't do first halves anymore. Absolutely dire once again. Upped it in the 2nd but to no avail, turning up for 30 minutes does not work.

Wenger's ultimate vision of midfielders everywhere needs to die. Shocking management by our all knowing lord yet again.

One of the reasons we won't win the league under him again.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Cripps » Wed May 20, 2015 10:08 pm

Callum wrote:An utterly disgraceful performance. This was worse than Swansea. It is absolutely pathetic that we've not been able to score ONE f***ing goal against the likes of Sunderland and Swansea.

All you have to do is park the f***ing bus against us and we'll try the same shit over and over again to break you down whilst gifting you chance after chance.

Spot f***ing on
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Re: Post-Match | Arsenal vs Sunderland | 20/5/2015 | EPL

Postby Goonerz » Wed May 20, 2015 10:11 pm

ESFSAFC wrote:
Goonerz wrote:
ESFSAFC wrote:Sanchez Ozil, Giroud, Cazorla and Ramsey were awful. Don't know if they are tired from playing so much or just already on holidays but for the last few games they have been slow and uninterested.

I can understand Sanchez and Cazorla being tired, but Ozil and Giroud?? They should be more fitter and refreshed as they just came back in January, all were out for 3 months..

True but since then they have started nearly every game and usually play full 90. I think Ozil has played every game since he came back, FA cup included.

Sanchez and Cazorla played nearly every game this season..
New Day, New Era, New Start. Come On You The Arsenal.
Goonerz
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby addict » Wed May 20, 2015 10:16 pm

Cripps wrote:
Callum wrote:An utterly disgraceful performance. This was worse than Swansea. It is absolutely pathetic that we've not been able to score ONE f***ing goal against the likes of Sunderland and Swansea.

All you have to do is park the f***ing bus against us and we'll try the same shit over and over again to break you down whilst gifting you chance after chance.

Spot f***ing on

ironic ain't it. You keep telling me we have the best Nr 10 in the world, yet we look absolutely clueless against any half decent defense.
addict
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby sweggeh » Wed May 20, 2015 10:17 pm

Kind of crazy to say this but we could have used Sanogo today. Another target man coming off the bench would have given us the chance to put cross after cross into the box rather than that tippy tappy bs. Sanogo is the only guy tall enough and good enough in the air to cause chaos in the box alongside Giroud. Giroud by himself was just marked out of the game.
sweggeh
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Cripps » Wed May 20, 2015 10:23 pm

3 home games in a row we have been shut out so easily. Fair enough against Chelsea but Swansea and Sunderland extremely comfortable and if anything Sunderland had the better chances and Ospina kept us in it. Terrible and pathetic performance but I'm an optimistic guy so I'll look to the positives.

One game closer to the end of Wengers reign of terror.

Yeah that's about it.

In all seriousness, Ospina was once more quality. Cech would be good cover. Mert is brilliant. I love this guy and his partnership with kos was back to its best.

Bellerin can't cross for shit. Needs to practise. Other than that, he was ok. Gibbs is back. Monreal did a good job but good to see our best lb.

Cazorla wow. How far he's fallen in a matter of months. Time is up for him. Ramsey, nothing game from him

Sanchez, poor kid. Runs his heart out every game but where it matters he's falling short ATM.

Ozil has increased his work rate but looked average tonight. A minor blip for our star man.

Lol at Wilshere. A nothing player. Does nothing but fall. Can't score, can't assist. Saw a stat that Herrera, widely regarded as a joke player in Manchester has scored more league goals this season than Wilshere has in 7 years. Get rid. Time is up

Speaking of time is up, we come to arguably the worst starting striker I've seen in our colours. No movement, does nothing but want the ball to feet all the time and so easy to defend against. Sunderlands best CB IMO.

Now we come to the good performances.

Welcome back then. That right spot is yours now surely. Did more in that cameo than Wilshere has ever done. If Wenger doesn't play you now then leave, go to another club and excel and you will still be loved by all genuine fans regardless of who you play for and Wenger roundly booed. 300 games and counting. Legend

Rosicky, lifted the atmosphere. Always looked forward. Has to start v WBA and the final ahead of Cazorla.

Wenger, he's done. After the final, win or lose. He has to go
Cripps
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15