POST-MATCH|11/05/15|Arsenal 0-1 Swansea|EPL

Re: POST-MATCH|11/05/15|Arsenal 0-1 Swansea|EPL

Postby realtalk » Tue May 12, 2015 2:45 pm

addict wrote:
realtalk wrote:This guys midfielder square football fetish is the reason we wont win the league ever. You need forwards to win the league period. This guy rather play midfielders all over the pitch if he could and wasn't suspect.

This clown will forever put his agenda over team balance. The day we moved to this square fetish we stop challenging. IF young Thierry henry was free wenger would not purchase him. Even if he was offered. first choice.

That "clown" you love to abuse with every post has achieved more in life than you can ever dream of accomplishing.
You have the right to criticise who you want, but you can show a little more respect while doing that.

pot kettle... don't bring that bullshit here . keep your fanny mood swings to yourself.
Managing a football club does not mean you do better than people in life.

When he finds a cure to cancer ,stops famine ,gives away half his earnings or more to charity maybe then he's doing more in life. Other wise he just manages a football club. Another guy doing a job getting paid. Don't post like this guys noble peace prize winner he's just a manager on high wage.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Sims » Tue May 12, 2015 2:47 pm

rekt
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Cripps » Tue May 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Addict just got told
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Tue May 12, 2015 3:48 pm

realtalk wrote:
addict wrote:
realtalk wrote:This guys midfielder square football fetish is the reason we wont win the league ever. You need forwards to win the league period. This guy rather play midfielders all over the pitch if he could and wasn't suspect.

This clown will forever put his agenda over team balance. The day we moved to this square fetish we stop challenging. IF young Thierry henry was free wenger would not purchase him. Even if he was offered. first choice.

That "clown" you love to abuse with every post has achieved more in life than you can ever dream of accomplishing.
You have the right to criticise who you want, but you can show a little more respect while doing that.

pot kettle... don't bring that bullshit here . keep your fanny mood swings to yourself.

When he finds a cure to cancer ,stops famine ,gives away half his earnings or more to charity maybe then he's doing more in life. Other wise he just manages a football club. Another guy doing a job getting paid. Don't post like this guys noble peace prize winner he's just a manager on high wage.

OFF TOPIC!
The cure for cancer has always been available btw. I've had enough of people dying from cancer and i'm going to spread the word. Stop these disgusting Big Pharma from profiting from people dying!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Diaby24AFC » Tue May 12, 2015 3:56 pm

elkanofan wrote:
OFF TOPIC!
The cure for cancer has always been available btw. I've had enough of people dying from cancer and i'm going to spread the word. Stop these disgusting Big Pharma from profiting from people dying!

Who's got the cure? Burzynski? If so, why did one of his patients spend nearly $80,000 of family money on his 'cure' only for the cancer to come back?
Diaby24AFC
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby addict » Tue May 12, 2015 4:08 pm

realtalk wrote:
addict wrote:

Funny guy. I don't know what you do in real life, but judging by your posts I'm quite sure you aren't nearly as successful at it as Wenger is at managing.
Anyway if you are for example an IT engineer, I'd love to see how you react if you were called a c*nt by someone who barely knows what a computer is.
You can criticise his work, I do criticise some players too.But name calling is uncalled for.
addict
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby elkanofan » Tue May 12, 2015 4:14 pm

Diaby24AFC wrote:
elkanofan wrote:
OFF TOPIC!

Who's got the cure? Burzynski? If so, why did one of his patients spend nearly $80,000 of family money on his 'cure' only for the cancer to come back?

That guy is the tip of the iceberg.

The whole point about him is he cured it using the Big Pharma method and big Pharma went after him because he would kill their business and profit if they started promoting his work!

Before him there where a number of people who cured it using various methods who again where hunted by big pharma.

His story is about what happens if you actually go down the commercial big pharma route and actually cure the issue. You will get harassed and taken down!

Big Pharma was set up by the banksters for profit more than 100 years ago, it's an institution which makes money off people dying. The problems people don't understand the nature of a psychopath. These people who built this business model, have no connection, no feeling whatsoever with anything or any person, they exist solely for themselves.

The cure is natural. this science stuff is nothing to do with curing the 'problem' . Caner is getting worse and worse because the corporations are putting so many chemicals in our foods. Cancer was never a problem and was regularly cured in the 1800's and before that. its when Big Pharma was setup in the early 1900's when the cancer problem started!

Make sure at all costs you stay away from crap like Diet Coke, Coke Zero etc... Aspatame! They take the sugar out and replace it with a chemical 100 times as bad!

Big Pharma and may of these big cancer charities are multi BILLION dollar industries run just like any other company, with plans of continued expansion for the name of profit! The metaphor here is if you find a cure which can't be patented, BANG, and your business is gone!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby StLGooner » Tue May 12, 2015 4:28 pm

elkanofan wrote:
Diaby24AFC wrote:
elkanofan wrote:
OFF TOPIC!

That guy is the tip of the iceberg.

The whole point about him is he cured it using the Big Pharma method and big Pharma went after him because he would kill their business and profit if they started promoting his work!

Before him there where a number of people who cured it using various methods who again where hunted by big pharma.

His story is about what happens if you actually go down the commercial big pharma route and actually cure the issue. You will get harassed and taken down!

Big Pharma was set up by the banksters for profit more than 100 years ago, it's an institution which makes money off people dying. The problems people don't understand the nature of a psychopath. These people who built this business model, have no connection, no feeling whatsoever with anything or any person, they exist solely for themselves.

The cure is natural. this science stuff is nothing to do with curing the 'problem' . Caner is getting worse and worse because the corporations are putting so many chemicals in our foods. Cancer was never a problem and was regularly cured in the 1800's and before that. its when Big Pharma was setup in the early 1900's when the cancer problem started!

Make sure at all costs you stay away from crap like Diet Coke, Coke Zero etc... Aspatame! They take the sugar out and replace it with a chemical 100 times as bad!

Big Pharma and may of these big cancer charities are multi BILLION dollar industries run just like any other company, with plans of continued expansion for the name of profit! The metaphor here is if you find a cure which can't be patented, BANG, and your business is gone!

Agree elk. Cancer is a business, just like any disease or sickness. Our society isn't geared toward curing people, it's geared toward treating people, if everyone was cured, there wouldn't be anyone to treat. The pharmaceutical companies run the show. And our food is the main cause. People don't think its true because they don't get sick right away, but it just slowly kills you over time.

Probably could start a thread in the debate section.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby elkanofan » Tue May 12, 2015 4:35 pm

StLGooner wrote:
Agree elk. Cancer is a business, just like any disease or sickness. Our society isn't geared toward curing people, it's geared toward treating people, if everyone was cured, there wouldn't be anyone to treat. The pharmaceutical companies run the show. And our food is the main cause. People don't think its true because they don't get sick right away, but it just slowly kills you over time.

Probably could start a thread in the debate section.

Thanks for the response, you can create the topic but i'm choosing my words wisely. because this rabbit hole runs very deep (excuse the Morpheus reference)

the main point here I make is these institutions are run with a pure psychopathic mentality. No empathy or care about anyone it's built purely in service for the guys at the top keeping the status quo!

it's beyond just money, it's about keeping the power structure the same.

Finally again, your right, the foods and the crap they put in it is was kills us. Your body builds a tolerance to the crap so you don't realize the damage it does to you until it gets serious!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Massa » Tue May 12, 2015 4:36 pm

VCC wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:What irks me is we fans are so charged up for these games and when we watch these players meandering aimlessly for over an hour begs the question? Are these players overpaid?

comes down to tactics and personal................................................david beckham playing behind our front four would have had a field day 40-50m passes to our speed merchants running off Giroud that is how we should play.we need a long passing mid fielder and CB with nouse like big Tony to play balls through

Bang on. It is imperative to have players building from the back. Coquelin, Ospina and Mertesacker need to be replaced by players with better distribution
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Tue May 12, 2015 4:43 pm

I have always maintained that Coquelin is a very good blunter who excels in breaking up play, throwing in tackles and making interceptions but his vision/distribution/passing range is nothing to write home about. I always hear this argument where people say it is not his job but the guys in front of him sadly that is not how football works. In Modern football even Central defenders are expected to be capable of playing the ball out of defence. you do not need exceptional passing skills but good enough to pick a pass which starts a counter. What people do not understand is that it is the defenders and defensive midfield players who play deep who are involved in transition from defence to counter. So good distribution and long passing skills are a must for a modern day defensive midfielder.

Coquelin is a very good player to have at our disposal but someone like Schneiderlin gives the best of both worlds. He can defend, intercept, carry the ball and distribute well. Why Wenger has preferred Arteta in the deeper defensive midfield role despite him not being a natural DM is because of his distribution. What we need is a cross between Arteta and Coquelin and Schneiderlin exactly offers that. Schneiderlin and Coquelin would make sure we do not need to look for a DM in the next three to four years.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby VCC » Tue May 12, 2015 6:02 pm

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:I have always maintained that Coquelin is a very good blunter who excels in breaking up play, throwing in tackles and making interceptions but his vision/distribution/passing range is nothing to write home about. I always hear this argument where people say it is not his job but the guys in front of him sadly that is not how football works. In Modern football even Central defenders are expected to be capable of playing the ball out of defence. you do not need exceptional passing skills but good enough to pick a pass which starts a counter. What people do not understand is that it is the defenders and defensive midfield players who play deep who are involved in transition from defence to counter. So good distribution and long passing skills are a must for a modern day defensive midfielder.

Coquelin is a very good player to have at our disposal but someone like Schneiderlin gives the best of both worlds. He can defend, intercept, carry the ball and distribute well. Why Wenger has preferred Arteta in the deeper defensive midfield role despite him not being a natural DM is because of his distribution. What we need is a cross between Arteta and Coquelin and Schneiderlin exactly offers that. Schneiderlin and Coquelin would make sure we do not need to look for a DM in the next three to four years.

agree and we desperately need to be able to put any defence in the mindset that they don't know where the attack will come from (long or short)
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue May 12, 2015 6:11 pm

Addict got merked.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Santi » Tue May 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Massa wrote:
VCC wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:What irks me is we fans are so charged up for these games and when we watch these players meandering aimlessly for over an hour begs the question? Are these players overpaid?

comes down to tactics and personal................................................david beckham playing behind our front four would have had a field day 40-50m passes to our speed merchants running off Giroud that is how we should play.we need a long passing mid fielder and CB with nouse like big Tony to play balls through

Bang on. It is imperative to have players building from the back. Coquelin, Ospina and Mertesacker need to be replaced by players with better distribution

I.e

Szczesny
Gabriel
Schneiderlin
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby realtalk » Tue May 12, 2015 8:02 pm

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:I have always maintained that Coquelin is a very good blunter who excels in breaking up play, throwing in tackles and making interceptions but his vision/distribution/passing range is nothing to write home about. I always hear this argument where people say it is not his job but the guys in front of him sadly that is not how football works. In Modern football even Central defenders are expected to be capable of playing the ball out of defence. you do not need exceptional passing skills but good enough to pick a pass which starts a counter. What people do not understand is that it is the defenders and defensive midfield players who play deep who are involved in transition from defence to counter. So good distribution and long passing skills are a must for a modern day defensive midfielder.

Scherdlein nice and all but he's no creator and definetely not this player your describing. Do you have numbers about schenderlins new mystical deep playing skills?? None of yesterday was coquelins fault he got subbed and we conceded sums up classic arsene/arsenal.Yeah he should be more rounded but it has nothing to do with yesterday game. Or teams set up defensively.The last person you want messing a pass up is the dm.Cause in our set up no ones covering him behind. We had plenty of possession,plenty of useless possession.The shape and player selection was not a good choice. You cannot be complaining about coquelins creativity its not his job. I dont know what this distrubution talk is when we will constently have 50-60% more possesion than opposition.There's no complaints of distrubution when we are completely comfy in posession is there.

When coquelins is doing long balls and poor passes, trying throughballs it means santi & ozil are wank. Thats the truth they were'nt creative or good enough to create quality chances.IMO those two are not very good at combining .We are not good at creating clear openings for giroud the guy should have way more chances.With all this creativity hype people put on the players. Just look at the past games Coquelins passing responsibility has gotten too high. His not the ''creative'' player.

As for the long balls and quick spray. I said it before got in a little debate with someone. Ramsey is the best at spreading play at this club.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Pk5Qnpt1c

Rambo got a shitload of those sprays with walcott missing clean on goal.We dont have the players to get on the long balls consistently.No runners.The current set up just has us playing tiki taka bullshit there's little variation.This set up cant be done for long periods in a season you cant congest the space for territory and not expect opposition to do the same defensively .This is how we will look when we play someone decent with technical ability we will just struggle and lose.I thought monnco showed this guy but nope that square fetish continued.
Last edited by realtalk on Wed May 13, 2015 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15