POST-MATCH|11/05/15|Arsenal 0-1 Swansea|EPL

Re: POST-MATCH|11/05/15|Arsenal 0-1 Swansea|EPL

Postby elkanofan » Mon May 11, 2015 10:02 pm

3rd is piss. regardless of what united do. i want a reaction. coty wont bezt swansea so we need to go all out and smash united and send sunderland down while crusing home vs wba on the final day.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Big17 » Mon May 11, 2015 10:27 pm

WTF happened?
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Santi » Mon May 11, 2015 10:34 pm

From BBC, Bafetimbi Gomis touch map:

Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Mon May 11, 2015 10:36 pm

As I said previously, we aren't letting go of that 4th place trophy that easy.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Mon May 11, 2015 11:12 pm

People say Stoke are our bogey team but whilst we are shit in mordor, we always beat them at the Emirates more or less.

Swansea, since they came up has beaten us more times than we have them with 4 wins to 3 and 2 of those wins are at our ground. The sole draw also at ours.

Our new bogey team.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Losmeister » Tue May 12, 2015 2:49 am

wow. that was flaccid
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby VCC » Tue May 12, 2015 3:25 am

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:What irks me is we fans are so charged up for these games and when we watch these players meandering aimlessly for over an hour begs the question? Are these players overpaid?

comes down to tactics and personal................................................david beckham playing behind our front four would have had a field day 40-50m passes to our speed merchants running off Giroud that is how we should play.we need a long passing mid fielder and CB with nouse like big Tony to play balls through
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby VCC » Tue May 12, 2015 3:28 am

rammixp wrote:This match can be summed up in 3 words

Not Ruthless enough!

Which is the way we have been for 10 years!

disagree
we have always had the wrong tactics for our personal the players are playing how the manager instructs park the bus and we are ferked
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Losmeister » Tue May 12, 2015 3:29 am

the players play. sanchez and walcott shoot it straight at Fabs.
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby VCC » Tue May 12, 2015 3:31 am

Diaby24AFC wrote:For those blaming Wenger...

This is the same team he's put out during our incredible form for the most of this year. They were shite in the first half (ZERO shots). Not quite Wenger's fault.

He tries to instill energy into the team by putting in two pretty energetic players in Wilshere and Walcott. To be fair, Wenger is damned if he doesn't make substitutes and damned if he does according to you lot.

How about we blame the players for being shite instead of Wenger for sticking with what has been working.

disagree
we have not gotten incredibly better the top teams have gotten worse look at the CL results they will tell you how strong the PL is the top has come back to the pack and some of the top teams are set for big changes ........................................something that we will not keep up with
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby VCC » Tue May 12, 2015 3:44 am

elkanofan wrote:Wenger looses 1 game in what? 13 matches and already people want him to go. Because swansea get lucky and we mess up?

the only thing we learned today is we badly need another striker.

I find it incredible that people blame any striker in the situation that was.....................................................as I have said in other posts the way to break down the tactics employed by the opposition is to move the ball quickly long passes to our quick players running into space or off Giroud that comes down to our lack of any game plan other than the same one we have had for ten years
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby addict » Tue May 12, 2015 6:40 am

VCC wrote:
eAlean wrote:Wenger looseme in what? 13 matches and already people want him to go. Because swansea get lucky and we mess up?

I find it incredible that people blame any striker in the situation that was.....................................................as I have said in other posts the way to break down the tactics employed by the opposition is to move the ball quickly long passes to our quick players running into space or off Giroud that comes down to our lack of any game plan other than the same one we have had for ten years

You understand football, mate.
Been saying the problem is our offensive game as well. We look clueless against any team defending well, any. We need a few more offensive players with qualities similar to Alexis Sanchez. When Ox is available and on form, we have another option.
Very little Wenger can do here, we just don't have the right players to break good defenses
addict
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby addict » Tue May 12, 2015 6:48 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
addict wrote:
Good point. Wenger's only mistake of the night was replacing Giroud with Walcott

And starting Ozil, don't forget.

:rolleyes: . Already prepared a new gift about yesterday's flicks?. We all know he was our best player wasn't he. Definitely our most important one.
addict
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Losmeister » Tue May 12, 2015 7:18 am

as I have said in other posts the way to break down the tactics employed by the opposition is to move the ball quickly long passes to our quick players running into space or off Giroud

and i am sure your managerial resume reflects the manifest success of your opinion on world class level. is there a POV of Mou giving you a hummmer?
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Tue May 12, 2015 7:24 am

addict wrote:
VCC wrote:
eAlean wrote:Wenger looseme in what? 13 matches and already people want him to go. Because swansea get lucky and we mess up?

You understand football, mate.
Been saying the problem is our offensive game as well. We look clueless against any team defending well, any. We need a few more offensive players with qualities similar to Alexis Sanchez. When Ox is available and on form, we have another option.
Very little Wenger can do here, we just don't have the right players to break good defenses

Who signs the players? That would be Wenger
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15