POST MATCH: 26/04/15 | Arsenal vs. Chelsea | PL: 0-0

Re: POST MATCH: 26/04/15 | Arsenal vs. Chelsea | Premier Lea

Postby realtalk » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:01 pm

TrafalgarLaw wrote:Even Mourinho ROFL'S at Wenger's subs

Chelsea manager Mourinho said: "I think boring is 10 years without a title - that's boring. If you support a club and you wait, wait, wait for so many years without a Premier League title, then that's boring.

"Maybe Arsenal's fans were not singing to us. When you want to win the game and you take your striker Olivier Giroud off maybe they want more, maybe they want Giroud and Theo Walcott up front."

this muthafucka this guys a quality prick quality .. aghh man wenger played into his hands again. Im not even sure he played into maureens hand.Even he is baffeled why walcotts on the bench. Why does this guy always have to go and play maureen with his r***rd square vision instaed of just do the right thing and have balanced formation.

Two games against them one shot on target that stat cant be true :rofll:
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Zedie » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:05 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Chelsea have not won a league match by more than a single goal since January yet they sit atop the league with a 10 point cushion. Extraordinary efficiency.

Get someone in the box.
Dive.
Convert resultant penalty.
Defend for your lives.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby jmiles10 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:11 pm

realtalk wrote:
TrafalgarLaw wrote:Even Mourinho ROFL'S at Wenger's subs

Chelsea manager Mourinho said: "I think boring is 10 years without a title - that's boring. If you support a club and you wait, wait, wait for so many years without a Premier League title, then that's boring.

"Maybe Arsenal's fans were not singing to us. When you want to win the game and you take your striker Olivier Giroud off maybe they want more, maybe they want Giroud and Theo Walcott up front."

this muthafucka this guys a quality prick quality .. aghh man wenger played into his hands again. Im not even sure he played into maureens hand.Even he is baffeled why walcotts on the bench. Why does this guy always have to go and play maureen with his r***rd square vision instaed of just do the right thing and have balanced formation.

Two games against them one shot on target that stat cant be true :rofll:

5 without a goal since mourinho return.
Reason today Ramsey wing

Earlier this season ozil on wing after a big world not fit.

Last year 6-0 at bridge he doesn't play f***ing ox on the wing but plays rosicky there lol and ox in cm

Carling cup we lose cazorla, rosicky and wilshere play

To much fetish for AM, 2 is enough, cazorla or ozil needed to be dropped at city and united away we win with ox and Sanchez outside its not rocket science.

This stupid shit is prob even more important than the signings he makes this summer

We don't even give ourselves a chance, the guy said we played with the handbrake on again, yeah we did because you can't trust we can control things without playing 3am, of course the handbrake is on with Aaron as a winger
Last edited by jmiles10 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jmiles10
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Re: 26/04/15 | Arsenal vs. Chelsea | Premier League

Postby Dejan » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:11 pm

ivän itchybüm wrote:
Dejan wrote:
ivän itchybüm wrote:Must say I think far less of our fanbase after seeing half of them clap cesc off the pitch. As if the way he left us wasn't enough, or even joining Chelsea but they STILL do it after the **** dived to try and win a penalty.

Idiots.

It wasnt a dive. There was contact. Stop being so bitter.

Yes it was a f***ing dive. You say otherwise and to put it simply, you're clueless. There's the smallest bit of contact up near his thighs, absolutely not possible for it to be able to knock him over, not possible. He jumps in the air and raises his two feet off the ground to make it look like he's been found = that;s a f***ing dive.

Jesus I've never seen a poster bum the opposition team as much as you.

im just not a bitter salty bitch when we lose.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby realtalk » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:12 pm

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:I have always rated Mourinho highly as a manager. He has always been a master of getting results but i feel Mourinho V2 since his return to PL, is a bit too scared and plays far too defensive football even against bottom half teams. He never was a manager who played an extremely offensive style but his style this season has been very negative.

Even when Chelsea were scoring for fun at the start of the season there was something missing. I am not a fan of gung ho style of offensive football instead i love to see a balance between offence and defence but Mourinho has played with his tail between his legs this season for the major part. Always looking to sit on a single goal lead against bottom half teams is not a display of great character rather lack of faith in his team to overturn the deficit. He is top manager and i still think he has got it but he has gone far too negative even by his own standards.

I have always defended Mourinho saying how he tries to get results but this season he has gone to the extreme where it has become excruciatingly painful to watch Chelsea more often than not. It is not like he cannot employ a much more expansive style like he did it at Real Madrid to an extent so it is baffling to see him adopt such a timid approach to games. I am not just pointing to today's game but pretty much the entire season. The number of goals scored early on in the season skew the view but when you scratch the surface and look at it in detail Chelsea this year have played one of the most negative football i have seen in my time of following football.

This is true but his job position is win or get fired. There's no 10 year run of failing. So he's always in win or nothing mode , be king or die.Win by any means. This trophy gives him room to fail next seasons but so far he's progressed his team into a real solid defensive unit. He will get him more money and then he'll go on the offensive buys & more depth.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby ESFSAFC » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:12 pm

Zedie wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:Chelsea have not won a league match by more than a single goal since January yet they sit atop the league with a 10 point cushion. Extraordinary efficiency.

Get someone in the box.
Dive.
Convert resultant penalty.
Defend for your lives.

Pray opponent goalkeeper rolls it out to one of your players.

Was a typical Chelsea/Arsenal game, we had majority possession, Chelsea countered, all that was missing was a striker for Chelsea to put the ball in the net. This was our best opportunity to beat a Mourinho team so far and I don't see a better one for a while.

This Ramsey/Caz and Ozil shoehorning BS has to stop. Playing Ramsey on the right when you have Walcott, Ox and Welbeck on the bench is delusional.
ESFSAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby jmiles10 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:16 pm

realtalk wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:I have always rated Mourinho highly as a manager. He has always been a master of getting results but i feel Mourinho V2 since his return to PL, is a bit too scared and plays far too defensive football even against bottom half teams. He never was a manager who played an extremely offensive style but his style this season has been very negative.

Even when Chelsea were scoring for fun at the start of the season there was something missing. I am not a fan of gung ho style of offensive football instead i love to see a balance between offence and defence but Mourinho has played with his tail between his legs this season for the major part. Always looking to sit on a single goal lead against bottom half teams is not a display of great character rather lack of faith in his team to overturn the deficit. He is top manager and i still think he has got it but he has gone far too negative even by his own standards.

I have always defended Mourinho saying how he tries to get results but this season he has gone to the extreme where it has become excruciatingly painful to watch Chelsea more often than not. It is not like he cannot employ a much more expansive style like he did it at Real Madrid to an extent so it is baffling to see him adopt such a timid approach to games. I am not just pointing to today's game but pretty much the entire season. The number of goals scored early on in the season skew the view but when you scratch the surface and look at it in detail Chelsea this year have played one of the most negative football i have seen in my time of following football.

This is true but his job position is win or get fired. There's no 10 year run of failing. So he's always in win or nothing mode , be king or die.Win by any means. This trophy gives him room to fail next seasons but so far he's progressed his team into a real solid defensive unit. He will get him more money and then he'll go on the offensive buys & more depth.

Again people don't understand this with Wenger. He has time to build teams. If you notice mourinho has actually been balancing books at Chelsea quite well, he had to sell lukkaku for Costa, de bruyne for fabregas, schure for cuadarado.

If he was where with no pressure to win and not having to balance books for ffp here he would leathel, his jealous of Wenger's job because its a dream in his eyes
Last edited by jmiles10 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jmiles10
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zedie » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:22 pm

realtalk wrote:

Its what he does in every transfer window regardless of success.

Would it be much of a surprise if they spunked 150m? Not really.

They've always done that with mou there or not.

He'll probably get a pogba and another striker plus some players to loan out for profit in a few years.

Saleh will go and a few others.

Nothing surprising.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:29 pm

sweggeh wrote:Ramsey on the right I think is still better than Welbeck or Walcott. They are better as impact subs. If Ox was fit I think he would start over Ramsey.

Ramsey is a better winger than Walcott?

Jesus Christ.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Cripps » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:30 pm

I'd laugh but then you see who posted it.

Is that up there with the famous "Sanogo is the best big game player we have"?

It's close
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:11 am

Wenger says we played with the handbrake on, but of course playing Ramsey on the wing had nothing to do with that. :rolleyes:
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby realtalk » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:17 am

alexafc12 wrote:
realtalk wrote:
alexafc12 wrote:I seem to remember people telling me we don't need Fabregas. Ramsey is world class now and mile better. SMH

Ramsey lost possession 9 times today. More than any player on the pitch. Came inside which just narrowed the game so much (I blame Wenger for this).

Hasn't been anywhere near his level of last season and should be dropped. Wenger needs to grow a pair.

fabregas has won no trohpy in his arsenal carrer.Ramsey can possibly collect 2.And he did more than fabgregas all game.Was fabregas even playing this match. He dived and thats about it. Ramsey,ozil & sanchez,coq turned up the rest were ghost. But again the formation was wank and unbalanced.

Ozil and rasmey need to just play in teh middle it works and is better than santi & ozil. Also I expect a player to lose the ball 9 times if they are attacking. If he didnt lose the ball 9 times you would still bitch. You try to hard just stop.At least go somewhere with your rants.

Did more than Fabregas? Fabregas played the ball for Oscar which should have given them a penalty. He then was fouled in the box which again should have been a penalty. Fabregas did a job today defending in centre-midfield, a thing which many here said he couldn't do.

Ramsey lost possession in key areas far too often which almost cost us a goal at one point, tried to come inside for the ball which created a lack of width. Low and behold all our most promising attacks came down the left hand side, and our creative players kept coming deep to receive the ball.

Fabregas is going to win the Premier League and the League Cup. I'm not happy winning an FA Cup every 10 years, especially considering the fact we pay the highest ticket prices in the League.

Too many on this forum are complacent. 2nd place and the FA Cup is just not good enough. We haven't challenged for the title this year to be honest and Chelsea have never been in any real threat. We got knocked out of the QF of the CL against an easy opponent, and yet people here are happy with our season?

Cazorla has been one of our best players this season and so has Ozil. We shouldn't accommodate players for the sake of it. Ramsey hasn't been in great form all season and as a such doesn't deserve a center-role, and should be benched. Playing him on the right just for the sake of it is simply incompetency.

Mate f**k your spanish love in. Fabrgeas and santi were wank.Santi would'nt be high on the list of top performers this match get over it.For sure coq,ozil,rambo,sanchez touched the ball most. cesc and santi did not have a good game. Ozil and santi does'nt work.Will never work you cant force it .Did they combine anything this match? Ozil had to go find sanchez and ramsey all the time and its so much easier for him to play with them.Ramsey is a better CM than santi these are facts the numbers back it.When they are all fit this is all it comes down to facts. Santi should be on the bench rotating for players.He's not better than ozil,not better than ramsey or the wide players.He's not in our strongest 11. This ramsey outwide shit is poor and a waste.I felt sad for giroud just there stuck with 4 defenders had walcott been there he would have fewer defenders to battle. Maureens already made a troll comment about not playing walcott.

2nd and an fa cup is all we got. But we should of been in top 2 right till the end. Our season was over the minute wengs kept fighting 4-2-2-2 vs 4-3-3 getting both our best midfield duo injured.He even knew both of them had knocks were damaged goods but kept playing them out of position for months. Seriously how many people were complaining about ozil outwide, ramsey not in middle early on in the season.I remember we struggled one game the press went hard on wenger asking questions .The next game Wenger went back to 4-3-3 and we beat villa easily welbeck played well that match also. More mistakes how was anyone surprised we lost wilshere,rambo,ozil when this fool fielded all of them on the pitch in matches. Where's the depth in the team if they all play ,who's the cover you cant win the league with poor decisions like this man.You cant.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby ThisIsNotAnID » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:27 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Wenger says we played with the handbrake on, but of course playing Ramsey on the wing had nothing to do with that. :rolleyes:

Playing Ramsey on the wing was unforgivable - it might not even be all too bad since he had more freedom in the final third and was the most willing to make things happen. However, I see where Wenger is coming from when he said we played with the handbrake on. It's like the players were a bit overwhelmed by the occasion or maybe just too cautious of Chelsea. Sanchez for instance was unusually poor when it came to making that final ball and Cazorla who is very composed on most occasions took a horrible shot from inside their 18. Even Ozil seemed to totally switch off after a few jostles (he's been here two years, he should be expecting that), not to mention his chance in the dying chances of the match.

My worry is that the players are increasingly becoming aware of this block Wenger has against Mourinho and even our new signings are falling for it.
ThisIsNotAnID

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:39 am

Great post.

Some real talk from Real Talk.

Playing Ramsey wide is asinine at the best of times but even more so against Chelsea.

Everyone and their mother knew they were going to be in bus depot mode with 20 men behind the ball. They had Matic and Ramires holding with Fabregas also deep, we were never breaking them down through the middle, simply too congested.

Which is why our most threatening moments came via the forays of Monreal/ Bellerin - OUT WIDE. You need width to beat this Chelsea side.

Playing Ramsey on the wing automatically hamstrung us from the get go as he hasn't got the pace or nous to be effective there and ended up just cutting inside extinguishing any hope we had of gaining an advantage down that flank.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby defcon2005 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:44 am

ramsey went in the middle a lot of times with bellerin taking the right wing, but agree its ludicrous to play him as a winger?
the reason we played with the handbrake on was because we still had the (we are scared shitless of chelsea) syndrome about us
we were worried about them hitting us on the break so didn't want to over commit,
wasn't very entertaining or pretty to watch, some might even say a little cowardly? but chelsea have won loads of games of this sort lately and i think we did ok,
defcon2005
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Location: between the gates of hell and the entrance to valhalla

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15